20190317

God, Is That You? | Kim Minseok Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s two-thirty in the afternoon, the sun is up and the breeze is cool. You’re having late lunch on the outside tables of your favorite café with probably the only person you can call your friend among your coworkers… 

Who are you kidding, Taeyong’s the only friend you have right now. 

It does living alone in a city that nobody knows you, family, and long-time friends miles away from you.

The two of you have been coworkers for over two years now, you being hired just a few months ahead of him. 

He has always been nice to you and you’re very thankful for that. 

If not for Taeyong helping you a lot, you’ll probably be out of your job by now. 

And you weren’t always this unlucky, you’re not sure when that started, everything is a blur, really.

The conversation flow is smooth, you’re feeling good and confident when you’re alone with Taeyong. He kinda brings out the best in you. If he’s not your coworker, you’ll definitely date the hell out of him. 

But you’re also definitely not his type, at least you don’t think so. You, compared to the girls he has dated...

And just like that, your steady and relaxing day hanging out with Taeyong is cut short with the sudden ringing of your phone. 

The screen says your immediate boss is calling you.

“Eugh… Why is our boss calling me on a Sunday afternoon?” you sigh pretty dramatically as you slowly put down your phone beside your hot drink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter