20190318

God, Is That You? | Kim Minseok Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, you’re already awake at seven AM.

This time every weekday for the past two years of your life, you’re always preparing for work.

But today is different.

Already a few minutes past seven in the morning, you’re still in bed. 

Your body, really heavy, you can feel your eyes too swollen from all the crying you did last night.

Today, you’re not going to work.

In fact, you’re not going to go to work for the next two weeks.

The call you got from your boss yesterday afternoon, that was when he told you that horrid news.

The investigation of the arson you ‘allegedly’ caused at the office some days ago. 

Apparently, they found several shreds of evidence and CCTV footage of you doing the said crime.

You wanted to fight your boss over it, but you have no proof of your innocence. He was weirdly calm telling you the news, though. 

He wasn’t a mad, screaming mess like he usually is. And he told you to just accept the two working week suspension and will actually try his best to help you out. Huh, that’s new.

You were somewhat comforted by his promise and accepted defeat for now.

After that thirty-minute phone call, you tearily excused yourself to Taeyong, cutting your little afternoon rendezvous with him short. 

He asked you why with the saddest look on his face, clearly enjoying his time with you, you just started bawling your eyes out and he didn’t press you any lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter