six

me, you? sus.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know if someone already told you this but damn, you’re glowing!” Seulgi greets her with a smirk. Here she is again. Trying to insinuate something. Byulyi wonders for a moment what happened to her Seulgi. She used to be so innocent and well-mannered kid but Byulyi does not know where everything went wrong.

 

“My name is literally Moon Byulyi. What do you expect from me?” She sarcastically replies. She personally thought that her answer was lit and witty. She sends Yongsun a message and did not wait for her reply since she is still working at this hour.

 

“What are you doing at this hour, by the way? I mean you’re free today so why here?” Her hoobae asks after sipping her iced americano.

 

“Well, I’m simply bored.”

 

Seulgi looks at her, contemplating on what to say. “I don’t know, unnie, but you’ve been so dedicated to your job, not that it’s a really bad thing.” She says, waving her hand in front of Byulyi’s face. “It’s just that, it does not hurt to let loose, you know? You’ve been working hard the past few years. Even earning yourself a fixed position as a radio host and even made your show one of the most popular ones this year. How about you go out there and breathe some fresh air? Have fun and all the things that adults do to destress.”

 

Byulyi gives her a lopsided grin as she ruffles her hair, proud at what she has said. “You sound so mature now, Seul. It makes me proud, you know?”

 

Seulgi laughs, “I’m still waiting for that update with Yongsun-unnie though!”

 

“Not gonna happen. Bye!” Byulyi shakes her head, sighing as she exits the station.

 

What should she do with her free time? Should she just go back to their apartment and wait for Yongsun? It does not hurt to let loose, Seulgi’s words ring back to her mind. Now, now, what does it mean to let loose?

 

Byulyi eats lunch in a nearby family restaurant, just across the station to eat lunch. Shortly after, she walks until she ends up at the park. It is not crowded but it is not empty either. There are mostly people in their 50’s than people her age. Most probably because of work.

 

She sits on an unoccupied bench and just stares at the flowing river.

 

It sure is peaceful.

 

Should she take pictures?

 

Byulyi takes her phone out and starts to take some pictures and sends the best shots she got to Yongsun. The latter replies almost immediately and sends a selfie while she is out for lunch. Yongsun shares she is currently third-wheeling her colleagues right now and she hates it. Byulyi smiles before telling her to stay strong. She puts her phone back in her pocket after sending her bye when Yongsun messages her that she has got to go.

 

Byulyi lets her mind wander. Just… just for a bit. Of what is actually going on between her and Yongsun?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter