two

me, you? sus.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been friends for a long time but Byulyi still could not get used to how she keeps waking up cold because Yongsun has pulled all the blankets off of them. She tries getting up from their bed without waking the other one up but Yongsun manages to pull her in every damn time.

 

She sighs defeated and lets Yongsun snuggle beside her. Yeah, breakfast can wait. She pulls the blanket over them with her free hand and pulls Yongsun closer to her. Byulyi closes her eyes until she fell asleep with the soothing and calming feeling on her skin everytime Yongsun breathes in and out.

 

Yongsun is long gone from their bed when she wakes up. The woman was all dressed up for work, sitting on the vanity as she puts on her makeup. Byulyi lazily drags herself across the room, yawning and then pressing a light kiss on Yongsun’s forehead which elicited a burst of laughter from the woman.

 

“Morning.”

 

“Right back at you, sleepyhead.”

 

Byulyi gasps then playfully pretend that she is offended as she rests her hand over her chest to look like she is hurt by her words. “Excuse me? Me? Sleepyhead? For your information, Miss Kim, I woke up early in the morning to cook your breakfast but NO! You pulled me back to our bed and put me under your spell! And you tell me I’m a sleepyhead? I’m offended!”

 

Yongsun laughs at her monologue then nudge her ribs with her elbow. “Cooked your breakfast. Eat while it’s still warm. Might go home late.” She gets up then takes her keys on the table at the foyer. Byulyi automatically holds one of her hands to help her stabilize as she puts on her heels as if they had done this everyday.

 

Which they do.

 

“Bye.”

 

“Bye.” Yongsun replies then pull Byulyi to give her a forehead kiss. She grins widely then wipes the red mark she had left on Byulyi’s skin before disappearing.

 

“Your smile tells me that your wife has given you a good morning.” Seulgi sits beside her, offering her favorite drink, ice chocolate. Byulyi happily takes it then laughs at her colleague’s funny use of words.

 

“I’ve told you countless times, me and Yongsun-unnie are just friends.” She replies, replaying it for god-knows-how-many-times-already. This conversation is not a first for Byulyi and probably will not be the last if her friends would not stop asking her every damn time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter