three

me, you? sus.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi pushes her prescription glasses to let them settle on the bridge of her nose before clearing to follow her script. The short advertisement finishes then the staff gives her the cue.

 

“We’re still happy to receive messages from you! Love Specialist, Moonbyul welcomes all sorts of stories. Send your messages to #8080! For short messages, it will cost 500 won while long messages will cost 1000 won. You can also send it to our message board, free of charge! I’ll wait!” Then their show's jingle plays shortly. “For the meantime, I will read your messages in the chatbo— oh! The chatbox is going crazy! Everyone!” Byulyi laughs at her fans’ enthusiasm. “Why are you all suddenly professing your love to me?”

 

“From bunny21: I love you! Will you marry me?”

 

“No! Next!” She rejects without hesitation.

 

“From kuku: Are you single? If yes, I recommend my friend to be your girlfriend!”

 

“Yes, I’m single. I’m not looking for anyone at the moment though.” She casually replies. The chatbox follows a series of crying and laughing emojis, some were saying too bad. She fondly smiles when she sees bunny21 replying mean and crying emoji with a breaking heart.

 

“User badgirljay is asking the previous listener whether she is single because she wants to take her out for a date— omo, omo, omo! What is this? Why are you all flirting here? Please reserve this kind of message in your private messaging app. There are single people here!” Byulyi scolds, trying to suppress her laughter and amusement but failed miserably.

 

“Okay, we’ll take a moment of a break from all that flirting and read a message that came from one of our listeners.” Byulyi says. “Love Specialist, Moonbyul-nim, I’m sending this message hoping that you’ll be able to help me in my situation.” She reads from her screen.

 

“Oh, it looks like our dear listener… oh?” A familiar username came into view as she reads who is the sender of the message.  “bunny21? Yah! You have just proposed to me earlier!”

 

“Anyways! So bunny21 seems to have a little problem with love. bunny21 said, I’ve been friends with this person for so long. I’ve known this person since we were kids. We were in highschool when I realized that I’ve liked this person, however, this person doesn’t know my feelings. I’ve tried all sorts of methods to make this person know about this but this person is so dense! Moonbyul-nim, do you have any advice on what I should do? Thank you!”

 

Byulyi air then exhales. “Tsk, tsk. It must have been hard on you, bunny21.” She empathizes. Byulyi also did the same to Yongsun. At first, she was being lowkey trying to flirt to test the waters but Yongsun has never shown any reactions. She thought that she should give up, instead of trying to ruin her friendship with Yongsun. Besides, it is impossible for Yongsun to like her the way Byulyi likes Yongsun.

 

“The person that you like, as you have mentioned, might truly be the densest person ever if you have tried a lot of things to make this person realize your feelings.” Byulyi reflects for a moment, “I wonder what things have you done? Maybe, they did not get the hint because the two of you were not on the same page? Like, there’s a misunderstanding? You mean this way but the person read it the other, so, that’s why this person still doesn’t know about your feelings up until to this day.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter