Chapter 6

He's All That I Have

 

 

He’s all that I Have

Pairing: YunJae, Yoosu, ChunJae

Author: xxryexx

Rated: Mature, Nc17, angst, comedy.

Warning: UNBETARED (yet)

Length: Chaptered

 

Chapter 6

 

“Come in. I think you already familiar with this office right? You’ve been here before.  Anyway sorry for making you wait too long…..” Yunho smiles while arranging the files on his sofa nicely on the table. He just gets out from the meeting room moment ago when he saw his wild kitten sitting alone in the waiting room.

“Er…it’s ok.” Jaejoong ‘s scratching his not so itching head as looking at the man. Actually he doesn’t know what to say around that man. He felt awkward around him.

“sit….I’m going to ask you few questions.” Yunho take out some paper from his drawer. He’s writing something on it and then grinning.

“Erhm…ok…” Jaejoong’s frowning but quickly do like as been told to him.

“Do you know any martial arts? Taekwando? Hapkido?” Yunho ask as soon as he saw the man start felt comfortable around him. Their career field required them to know it as self-defense. Jaejoong shakes his head few times…Being busy handled the restaurant before, he didn’t has a time to learn any of it…..

“hm…nope…but I know how to kick and punch people too.” Yunho laughed when he hear Jaejoong answered…He can’t deny that….Everyone in this world obviously know how to punch and kick but obviously there’s different between professional and amateur…

“hm…do you know how to use any weapon? Gun.. maybe?” Yunho’s become serious when he asks the question. He looks at Jaejoong as waiting for his answer.

“I only know how to holding a knife.” Jaejoong answered nervously.  Seriously the questions make him got goosebumps…..Gun?? He only saw gun in drama TV before.....

“Knife…hm…It’s ok….The bad thing that you ever did before?” Yunho continues to questioning him.

“Well…let see…Ah! I kicked stray cats out from my..i mean ex restaurant.”

“That’s your definition of bad thing’?” Yunho widens his eyes while looking at him with startled face. Jaejoong nodded eagerly. Part of him confused as why Yunho reacted that way

“That’s not bad? Poor cat…He limped walk away from the door..but…but…I picked it back and bring him to animal hospital. He’s fine after that.”

Yunho about to say something but paused his words when he felt vibrates on his pocket pants. He takes out his phone and look at the Id caller names. He sighed when he recognizes it’s from one of their important customer.

“Er…..Hm….Ok….here answer the rest of the questions. I have to take this call.” After putting the paper in front of Jaejoong, he walks to another room leaving Jaejoong alone again in that room. Jaejoong let go relief sighed.  He takes the paper and read it.

“Let see…..Status….Of course I’m single!” He writes the answers down…And then goes to the next question

“Hobbies….hm…cooking…” When talking about hobbies he can’t help from grinning…But the next question making him frowns….

“What..is this?…blo…blow….job? I never blow balloons…wait…Blow....???..” He widens his eyes…Of course he knows ‘that thing’! He’s not really dense about that matter…He reads it in Junsu book secretly before so he knows a little bit about ‘it’….Well…just by theory not physically since he still never do it with any women or men…..

Nevertheless he still reads the next questions….And his eyes widen again for the second time after read the question!!

“And now….Han…???? Yah!!! ert!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Jaejoong shouted all his heart out while crumbling the paper on his hand. Yunho was shocked when he hear loud scream coming from his office. Without wasting the time, he quickly runs towards his office.

“Uh? What’s wrong? What’s wrong????” Panicked, he kicked his door and pointed his gun around.  His eyes is searching everywhere yet carefully afraid that enemies is hiding inside there. Jaejoong in the mean times, when he saw the boss face plus with the gun…..He’s silent for moments…..but suddenly….

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh….” He screamed again while throw the crumbled papers right on the leader face and then running out with high speed from the room.

“Yah…Yah…wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yunho widens his eyes....but he was too startled to move.

“What happened?” Everyone in the company gasped looking at Jaejoong’s running out from their boss room and direct running to the exit door. Yunho walked out later with sighed when he realizes it was too late for him to go after the running man.

Meanwhile…..

Jaejoong keep running without turning back. He really pissed off until he didn’t even realize he was crying that time. People keep staring at him but he didn’t even care. He keeps walking and walking until suddenly he bumped with someone’s shoulder. The person groaned. Jaejoong gasped when he realizes what he had done. The person shirt was soaked with coffee. Unfortunately the person just gets out from coffee bean restaurant holding his coffee cup when he bumped with him moments ago.

“Ooppss I’m sorry….i’m sorry…Let me clean that..” Jaejoong with panicked face take out his handkerchief and wipe the soaked shirt.

“Jaejoong…it’s ok….” The person stops Jaejoong hands but Jaejoong keep wiping the soaked shirt without looking at his face at all.

“I’m sorry..sir…I’m sorry….” Jaejoong didn’t realize the man actually calling his name.

“Kim Jaejoong…Wild kitten…It’s me.” The person sighed….It’s seem like wild kitten is too disturb to notice him that time. He tilted Jaejoong face to make him look at his face. Jaejoong gasped as soon as he saw the person face he bumped moment ago.

“Uh? Ah..YooChun shi~~~wahhhhhhhh.” Jaejoong suddenly hugged the man. He just felt really relief when he saw Yoochun right in front of his face. Yoochun patted Jaejoong’s shoulder in order to calm him. Right that moment he know there’s something happened to wild kitten that make him acting that way….And he definitely know who ‘s to blame this time.

“Alright…..What did my stupid boss do?” Yoochun asked softly as soon he sensed the man on his arms already calmed down.

“He…blow….hand…job….question….PREVERTT!!!!” Jaejoong can’t even form correct words to explain it to Yoochun. He just too angrily when he remembers the question that he read moment ago.

“He blow….He do what???” Yoochun widens his eyes as he realizes what Jaejoong say…But instead Jaejoong thought Yoochun is asking him again.

“…!!!! ERT!!” Jaejoong shouted loudly while pushed Yoochun away from him. Yoochun mouth gapped opened. He was surprised Jaejoong suddenly exploded with anger like that!!..Most importantly....they were in open public place at that moment…. and Jaejooong loud voice already attracts people eyes on them. Some people look at Yoochun with disgusting eyes while the other mouthed ‘ert’ at him…..

“Oh t….no…no…don’t….misunderstand….i’m not….Aish….” Knowing that people around him wont be listening to what he say, he quickly dragged Jaejoong along with him to his car and drove away from there as fast as he can.

******************

“Did you found him?” The annoying and loud voice really irritated him. He has to take the phone away from his ear for second! Yoochun sighed. He looks at the sleeping man on his bed.  After the ‘messed’ that wild kitten did moment ago, he decide to take him to the beach to calm his anger down. It’s seemed the method work very well in fact the wild kitten even slept peacefully when their on the way back home.

“Oh hi Yun……..”

“Don’t hi me….Did you find him? Tell me that he’s there with you now? Is he ok?? Ya..ya…say something! Hello? Hello yah…Chun??? Oi…” Yunho in other line asked with panicked voice. Yoochun only laugh with his boss sudden panicked attack.

“He’s sleeping in my room.” Yoochun answered softly as don’t want to wake the peaceful sleeping ‘kitten’.

“in your…..Yah what are you doing to him? Why he’s in you room?”

“Urgh…me??? I should be the one who ask the question! Did you assault him?” Yoochun groaned dissatisfied after been accused like that.

“I…assau..….What? no way!!! I didn’t do anything! I mean not yet…wait..no ..i mean no…i swear!!!”

“He looks really pissed about something. Are you sure you didn’t ya know…….” Yoochun rise his eyebrows with suspicious face ….well he‘s definitely 50/50 when he hear his boss answered.

“You know me too well Chun…I  won’t do ‘that’ kind of thing…**cough** yet…**Cough**..”

Yoochun sighed….He definitely missed the ‘yet’ part.

“Yeah right. We should let him rest for today. I’ll coming to the office after make sure he’s ok.”

“Er…Sure…I see you there then.”

“Yeah…Bye.” Yoochun ended the call. He sits beside the sleeping man and watching him carefully. He frowns when he saw Jaejoong’s suddenly struggle on the bed like there’s something bothering him.

“I’m ugly….Dont…..Get away….from me!” Yoochun startled when he hears the man mumbles the words in his sleep.

“Jaejoong……” Instead from waking him up, Yoochun come closer and caresses the wild kitten hairs softly.

“Bastard! I’m not pretty!!...I’m not girly….Dont touch me…..Get..aw…..ay….!..!”

“Susshh…sleep wild kitten…sleep..” Yoochun continues caresses his hair while cooing him to go to sleep back. After few minutes, Jaejoong’s become calmed again. Yoochun let go relief sighed but then his phone ringing loudly make him panicked for second. He quickly answers the phone …

“Aish….What? The documents? Ok…ok….I’ll be there to sign it. Give me 15 minutes….” Yoochun slowly stand up from the bed…He’s eyeing the sleeping man for the last time before walking out from the room.

“Uh? Chun Hyung you’re here??? I thought you already left to the office few hours ago.” ChangMin who just happened passed by the room stop right in front of him. He just really curious to see Yoochun was there in that hour…

“I…er…ChangMin..Take care of Jaejoong for a while…..He’s in my room.” Instead of answering ChangMin question, Yoochun’s quickly running to the exit door while waving his hand to the youngest.

“He seemed in hurry…..Oh right…Jaejoong hyung.” ChangMin shrugged his shoulder…..He looks at the room for second before decide to get in.

Meanwhile….

“Chun…chun…..how is he?” Yunho practically jumped on Yoochun as soon as he saw Yoochun enter his office. Yoochun glared at the leader and sighed. He ignored him for second to find the important documents. After he signed it he calls his secretary and ask her to send it to the third person…He looks at his boss and then sighed.

“He seemed fine. What did you do that make him reacted that way?” Yunho let go relief sighed…At least he know his wild kitten was fine and ok.

“Geez…I told you I didn’t do anything to him…I just asked him few questions..” Yunho folded his arms on his chest with a little pouted on his lips. He definitely speaks the truth!

“What kind of question?” Yoochun rise one of his eyebrows with suspicious face. He knows Yunho can be sneaky sometimes.

“Hm…Here….” Yunho take out the crumbled paper from his pocket and hand it to Yoochun. Yoochun frowned but quickly take the crumbled paper and read it. His eyes getting widens as soon as he reading the questions.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why are you asking this kind of questions? ? ? experiences? Top or bottom??....You….” Yoochun lost words to say anymore….He just looks at Yunho with dumbfounded expression.

“Look Chun. I’m just trying to be straight forwards to him.” Yunho confessed with guilty face. He never means to offend the wild kitten, he just writes down what he thinking that moment.

“Aish…This kind of question should be asks in the right time Yunho not like this.” Yoochun sighed…What’s done already done…..There’s no point to get angry anymore.

“Urgh…How am I supposed to know???…..I never meet someone like wild kitten before….” That’s right. This is the first time he meet with someone like Jaejoong a.k.a wild kitten ……He doesn’t know how to interacting and dealing with that ‘kind’ of person at all.

“You really…Aish….” Yoochun shakes his head few times. Well.. he definitely agreed with that. Yunho’s when dealing with people he likes. He’s really bad in term of showing his emotion and affection.

“By the way, who’s take care wild kitten now?” Yunho changed the subject….Beside he was really worried about Jaejoong. In time like that’s he don’t want to let his wild kitten to left alone.

“Hm…Changmin’s still in the house when I left moments ago…So I ask him to take care wild kitten for moment.” Yoochun answered while fixing the messed he did when searching for the document moment ago.

“That’s relief….wait…Changmin?” Yunho suddenly gasped with widens eyes.

“Yes Changmin? Why??” Yoochun turned to look at him when he hears Yunho sudden gasped.

“Changmin????????????”  Yunho asked once again as to conform what he heard.

“What’s wron..gg…OH MY GOD!!!!” Yoochun just realize something. He looks at Yunho who look at him too.

“CHAANGMINNNNN” They both shouted loudly and quickly running out from the office to the exit door.

“Hope he’s still alive when we arrive there!” Yunho say the words to Yoochun before they’re walking out completely from the building. Unconsciously the shouted and the words bring havoc in the office that they left. Everyone’s in the office was panic after hear their boss words.

 ‘Changmin’s in danger!’ The words spread until the third floor of the building. All the family members gathered in the main office right after their boss gone.

 “Let’s follow them!!” JungMin without hesitate loaded his gun with bullets and looks at s. Their nodded agree as that was the best decision to do to save their family members…..If only they know what exactly happened that times……………

*************

“What do you want from me?” Hwan Han hissed and glared at the heartless man. The man just smirked while looking at him.

“How’s that your best friend Jaejoong doing?”

“Why do you care?” Hwan Han really wanted to punch that man but when he remember how his friend that he consider like his own brother love that man dearly, he decide not to do it. Beside it’s just wasting time arguing with someone like that man!!

“Tell me, did he suffer?” Hwan Han gripped his side pants tightly as to hold his anger when he hears the question.

“He’s working hard to pay your debt!!!  Lost the restaurant and the house that he loved…….. What do you expect then? You really caused him trouble….Junsu.” He spilled out what he think and look at him with angry eyes.

“It’s not enough!!! I want him to suffer even more!” Junsu laughed with the news that he heard. It’s just like music to his ears.

“You’re crazy!!! Psycho!!” Hwan Han swing his fist to Junsu face. He can’t hold his anger anymore when he saw the way Junsu reacted to it. How come Junsu still laughed at other people misery especially if it was because of him??

 “He deserves it!! Psycho?? I guess i am….Since the day my parent die, I can’t ever forgive him.” Junsu continues to laugh. Hwan Han sighed.  There’s nothing that he can’t do about it anymore. Without say anything, he walks out to the exit door and leaves the man alone.

*************

TBC