He's All That I Have 3

He's All That I Have

 

He’s all that I Have

Pairing: YunJae, Yoosu, ChunJae

Author: xxryexx

Rated: Mature, Nc17, angst, comedy.

Warning: UNBETARED (yet)

Length: Chaptered

 

Chapter 3

Jaejoong gulped while looking at the building. He gripped his fist tightly. It’s now or never! He takes a deep breath and starts to walk to the main door.

“He…he…hello…..” He approached the first person that he saw in there. The man that he approaches frowned.

“Ah!! Wild Kitten!!! You’re here.” The man smiles widely. “I’m YooChun. Jung Yunho right man. ” He shakes Jaejoong hand with wide smile on his face.

“Wild kitten?” Jaejoong cringed with the nick name. Since when that his name turned to that ‘greasy’ nick name??? Ah! The leader face suddenly popped on his head…That’s right! The leader gave him that nick name before the flying plastic cup happened.

“Who is he?” One of the men who pass by suddenly stopped and asked Yoochun. He’s eyeing Jaejoong from head to toes with naughty smirked on his face.

“He’s the person who throw plastic cup on our leader head.” The man widens his eyes. He looks startled with what he hears. He was in main headquarters at Incheon that time so he missed the event apparently.

“Really? Wow…You’re my hero!! It’s nice to meet you. I’m YooMin.” Yoomin said excitedly while shake Jaejoong hands.

“Er….Kim…Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong dumbfounded for second while smile awkwardly at him.

“I’ll see you around k? I need to kill someone right now.” Yoomin suddenly pinched his cheek before walk away from there. But what startled Jaejoong were the man words.

“Ki…kill so..some one??? Di..did he really going to kills someone?” Yoochun laughed hard when he heard Jaejoong question. He looks at the door where the figure walked out moments ago then shakes his head few time.

“Don’t mind him. So what brings you here?” Yoochun quickly change the subject afraid the man in front of him will be more tense from what he is just now.

“I want to meet the boss…..To give him this key.” Jaejoong take out the key from his pocket and show it to Yoochun. Yoochun nodded lightly.

“Ah…..he’s kind of busy right now. Eh? Why so early? It’s only been 2 day since he come to your..i mean the restaurant before. He said he’ll meet you after the end of this week right?” Yoochun frowned. He definitely hear Yunho mention about to meet him again this weekend before.

“I have something to discuss with him.” Jaejoong admitted it bluntly. He really needs to meet this almighty Mr Jung to discuss about Junsu and the money problems.

“very well. Let me check him for moment. You can wait in that room.” Yoochun pointed to the room on the corner for him. Jaejoong’s frowning why that he needs to be waiting in there? Beside he’s already comfortable just waiting outside for now.

“It’s ok…I can wait here.” He declines politely. Yoochun sighed. He look his left and then to his right before sighed again. Jaejoong‘s confused with his action.

“Trust me. You’ll be safe there rather than here.” He finally said it. Jaejoong widens his eyes…..Well that was really scary warning for him.

“Safe? Safe from what?”

“Them.” Yoochun pointed to the few group of people that sitting in the corner of the room. They like having some heavy discussion among them.

“Eh??” Jaejoong knitted his eyebrows together. He didn’t get it. Why bunch of people that having discussion or might be chatting among them can be consider as ‘dangerous’ to him?

“They are not normal people you see...They‘re the craziest person in earth that I ever known!” Yoochun sighed. Well, not many know about his so called friends and now family natural side…Only people who live with them will know about this.

“I get it. I’ll go to the room now.” Jaejoong still didn’t get it but if it’s for his safety, he decides to just listen to that man.

“That’s good. I’ll call you later after I checked him k.”

“Ah..yeah…ok.” Jaejoong nodded lightly. Yoochun bid goodbye and walk to other direction of the room. After talking with Yoochun he felt a little ease…Yoochun….well he’s not really bad at all. He gives some comforting aura around him. He doesn’t know mafia or gangster can be nice like him.

Jaejoong decide to move or likes run quickly to the room that Yoochun pointed to him moment ago. As soon as he steps inside the room his eyes wide opens.

“Woah…this room really neat….and beautiful..” Jaejoong smile widely. He really likes that room. He closed the door room and sits on the sofa as waiting for Yoochun to comeback.

“Hungry…hungry…hungry…” The sound startled him he slowly walk to the door and open it ajar as to takes peek outside. He saw a tall man running away from someone that chasing him from behind. The man run while slurping ramen cup noodles amazed him. What a talents!

“Yah!!! Give me back my ramen!!!” The other man’s stomped tries catching the taller man that already gone behind another door. Jaejoong shakes his head with chuckles…The two definitely like a kids!

Then he suddenly saw two man come inside the waiting room while one of them holding his friend shoulder as support him to walk and stand up steadily. ‘They might be just comeback from beating people’ Jaejoong thought.

“Huhuhuhu…..She hits my precious crown!!” The man exclaimed with anger face while holding his crotch. He walk a little bit funny make Jaejoong bite his lips to surpass his giggles as not to be hear by them. He definitely wrong……seemed like the man that walk a little bit funny got beaten by his girlfriend!

“Serve you right!! If it’s me, I might cut it and throw it in Han River and let the fishes eat it!!! You shouldn’t cheating you know. That’s why she treated you like that!” The man snorted and glared at him. Jaejoong nodded silently as agreed with the man wise words behind the- oh so not closed door. He just hopes they didn’t notice him eavesdropping and peeking like that.

“If you don’t pay the money, I’ll hunt you down until your grave!!” The words startled him. He quickly looks at the new comer who just comes inside. What surprised him even when the man says something serious like that he was holding pooh doll and cuddle it tightly to his chest. He even has silly smile on his face! That’s really confused him….Did this man really a gangster???

Few minutes later Jaejoong saw the taller man that he saw minutes ago come back still running with his ramen cup while been chasing by the same man before. It’s really messed in there when few small group men get inside the hall room and teased the poor man who just got kick on his crotch moments ago…

The bickering sounds, the shouting sound, the sobbing sound, the laughing sound……All the sounds really make him dizzy!

“What is this? Kindergarten school?” Jaejoong shake his head….He felt really amazed to see this so call gangster group behave like that. Are they really a gangster group like Hwan Han and he assumed before?

********************

“Yunho???”  Yoochun peeked his head first before completely open the door and get inside the room. As his best friend that grown up together with him, Yoochun have privilege to call him just by his name.

“Hm…What is it?” Yunho slowly seat up on the sofa while look at him with sleepy face. Yoochun chuckled and quickly sit beside him.

“Sleeping?” He smirked while watching his leader also his friend bed hair.

“Nope. Just take a nap for few minutes. So why are you here?” Yunho replied sheepishly. Yoochun laughed loudly knowing that man will deny it even though he obviously just wakes up from his long sleep.

“hm yeah right!…Ah at least wipe that drool on your left chin.” Yoochun take the tissue box beside him and handed it to Yunho. Yunho quickly take it and wipes his mouth with it…..But one thing that he doesn’t know, Yoochun actually trick him to do that…..

Yoochun smirked satisfied. Actually, he enjoys the moment to seeing his friend that known as charismatic leader red in embarrassment.

“So?” Yunho put the tissue he used in the dustbin beside him before look at Yoochun with curious face.

“You have a guest. Your wild kitten is here. He wanted to see you.” Yunho face lighten up after hear the great news.

“Eh??? That’s fast. Call him in.” He moves to his table and take out small mirror in there. He examines his face and wears his suit back that he opened before he going to sleep moment ago.

“Ah…ok.. Eagerly I see...” Yoochun continues to . Yunho groaned when he hear Yoochun teasing words.

“Shut up! Just ask him to come in.” Yunho didn’t have time to look at him. His eye’s fixed into the mirror while tries fixing his messy bed hair. Yoochun shakes his head before stand up and walk out from the room quietly. He then continues to walking to the waiting room knowing the latter must be waiting in there right now. When he opened the door, he startled when Jaejoong face was right in front his face. Jaejoong, because too surprised jumped backward with shocked face.

 “Ah his schedule’s clear now. He asked you to come in.” Yoochun said awkwardly. Well…he didn’t expect for Jaejoong stand up on the door too that time.

“Ah thank you.” Jaejoong nodded lightly while looking down on the floor try to cover his red face. Yoochun without wasting time lead him to Yunho room.

Knock knock…

“Come in” Yunho shouted charismatically from inside. Yoochun smirked. Oh well…he need to play his part very well too.

“He’s here…Be nice tiger!” Yoochun announce and then winked at him. Yunho hissed and glared at him. But instead Yoochun just laughed before mention Jaejoong to come inside the room. As soon as Jaejoong’s inside, he closed the door and walk away from there as give the privacy to the two of them to talk.

“Go…good….Morning Mr Jung.” Jaejoong greeted Yunho with stuttered a little. He tries to cover his nervousness be failed to do so. Yunho smirked. He definitely can tell the man in front of him really nervous just now.

“Ah you pret……” Yunho paused hiss words. The flying cup incident comes to his mind. He looks at his table to make sure no dangerous items been put closer around there.

“hm….Wild kitten. Come sit here.” Yunho welcoming him as pointed to the empty chair across him. Jaejoong gulped. He quickly seated on the chair like the leader requested him to do.

“What bring you here?” Yunho ask as soon as he saw Jaejoong sit comfortably on the chair.

“I come to give you this…The restaurant key….” Jaejoong put the key on the table in front of Yunho. Yunho nodded with grinning while reaching for the key. He takes the key and put it on his table drawer before look back at him.

“What about the house key?” Jaejoong looks down on the floor.

“My thing is still in there. Currently I’m in process to finds a new house .Er… I hope you can give me some time…like you said till this week ends. I promise I’ll move out before this week ends.” He pleads weakly to the man in front of him. He definitely had hard time to find new house since all the money that he has already been used to pay Junsu loaned…..

“ah~~ Ok. What about the money?” The question makes Jaejoong silent for seconds. He needs to arrange his words carefully….After all, that’s the reason he’s here right now.

“My brother…..He won’t comeback. So…..so I decide to pay the loan on behalf of him.” He gulped while looking down to the floor. He’s too afraid to look at the man face in front of him right now.

“Really??? Good to hear it. Where’s my money then?”

“I only got this…..50 million won.” Jaejoong take out big brown envelop that he hide on his back and put it on the table. Yunho nodded lightly. He’s only staring at the envelop without touch it.

“What about the rest? My 150 million won?” Yunho tapped his fingers on the table while staring intensely at him.

“Er…it’s also the reason I come here to meet you today. I…I can’t pay you that much in short time. I hope you give me enough time to collect the money.”

“Did I say to you that it cost hands and Junsu left leg? To add, this is the end of the month. Next month it will increase more.” Yunho smirked even more. This is just like he expected.

“P..please Mr Jung. I promise I’ll pay it back to you…Just…just spare my brother…Please.” Jaejoong plead desperately. He don’t want Junsu to be harm.

“You know I can’t do it pretty wild kitt…..” Yunho paused his words when suddenly he hears the pretty man hissed dangerously…Just then he realize his mistake!....The forbidden words…….

“I’M. NOT.PRETTY!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes to him…It’s like he’s forget that he was begging the man for Junsu safety few minutes ago!

“Er…I mean wi…wild kitten….Since this is business. You need to follow the rules. …what I’m trying to say, based on my regular condition, I only can give you one month to pay the full amounts back but you know by the end of the month  it’s will including the interest too right? The interest for next month will be 30 % so it will be around 20 to 25 million.”

“Only…one month?” Jaejoong sighed frustratedly. He definitely can’t collect money with that short time!

“That’s right. 1 month….But let me ask you something. How many years that you take to collect that 50 million?”

“Around fi….five, six years…” Jaejoong answer honestly. Some of the money that he saved since he was still in high school while the rest, after he handled the restaurant……He thought he can use the money to continue his study later but….well….Junsu more important than that….

“Then I give better solution for you.” Yunho grinned. He has been waiting for this moment!

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked curiously. For him if there’s any chance to settle the loaned as fast as he can, he won’t miss the opportunity. He’ll do anything to clear Junsu loaned and save him from this messed.

“Instead of the left leg, I’ll take those red lips of yours and your beautiful hands as replacement for my 150 million won.” Yunho say it with serious tone but the grinning smile still on his face.

 “My..my hand and li..lips? That…..” Jaejoong gasped…..’Seemed like Hwan Han was right! I’m going to lose my hands and lips soon…’ Jaejoong gulped with that thought. But the problem is, it’s not what the leader means by saying that words…..If only he know the real meaning behind of the words…….

“As for the interest, you can pay it back by working with me…..you can……” Yunho didn’t even manage to finish his words when the man in front of him suddenly stands up.

“I….go….er…back…” Jaejoong bowed and then sprinted out from the room quickly. He’s still shaking very hard after hear the man word.

“Did I scare him???” Yunho’s scratching his not so itchy head while looking at the empty chair in front of him with confuse look on his face. He thinks he missed something important but don’t know what is it…..

*******************

TBC