Chapter 5

He's All That I Have

 

He’s all that I Have

Pairing: YunJae, Yoosu, ChunJae

Author: xxryexx

Rated: Mature, Nc17, angst, comedy.

Warning: UNBETARED (yet)

Length: Chaptered

CHAPTER 5

The sound of footsteps and minutes later something crashed down on the floor make Jaejoong jumped out from the bed. He looks around and then the last night event comes to his mind. He sighed. No wonder he felt so strange in that room….The sounds getting louder. Curious, he wears his home slippers and walking to the door.

 “Yah!!! Take a line….” Jaejoong’s scratching his not so itchy head when he saw them lining in front of the bathroom door. Felt the eyes on him, looking at him like some kind of alien make him felt uncomfortable.

“Go…good morning…” he quickly bowed politely and smiled nervously. They look at him from head to toes and then smirked.

“Ah…wild kitten. Good morning….You wants to use bathroom too?” One of them comes closer to him with friendly smile on his face.

“Idiot! His room has his own bathroom.” His friend that beside him hissed while smacked his head. The facts that their boss treated the new comer with special treatment already well known for some of them who been following their boss since the special visit on the restaurant before.

“Oh~~~” The man grinned sheepishly. Jaejoong only can smile awkwardly at them….That’s really…er…Awkward.

“You guys can use my…” Jaejoong is about to offer his room bathroom when the two quickly shaking their head as understand what he was trying to say.

“Oh..no…no….no……Boss going to kill us if we do that.”

“Eh? Why?” Jaejoong knitted his eyebrows, curios about the two words.

“Your room is forbidden place to all of us here.” One of them said with serious face while the others nodded.

“Er….wh….” Jaejoong about to ask more when suddenly the bathroom door opened. He looks at the man who just come out from the bathroom with widens eyes.

“Yah..yah…move…” The man walks confidently while the other tries to hold their laugh.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh..umph…..” The person beside Jaejoong quickly put his palm on Jaejoong’s mouth to prevent him from shouting aloud. The man stop walking in front of Jaejoong  and snorted.

“What? You have your own ‘elephant’ too….Geez…”

“Ele….Oh..” Jaejoong face turned to red after realizes what the man said.

“Forgot your towel again grandpa?” The man beside Jaejoong smirked and then winked at the said man.

“Shut up JungMin.” After say the words he walks to his room with pissed face. Jaejoong dumbfounded for second. He can’t believe what he just saw!!! It’s really awkward for him….indeed really-really awkward moment!

“That’s Woojin hyung. Don’t mind him….” The man beside him patted his shoulder with smile on his face. Jaejoong nodded weakly…He wonder if he’ll see the same scene every morning …It’s give chills on his body when he think about that.

“Is he always…hm..na…na…ked….??” Jaejoong stuttered with his word. Still felt shocked with what he just saw moment ago.

“ you mean? Hm…sometimes…but it’s just in the early morning. ..Er well…He has…hm how to say this….short term memories….weak brain on the morning. Always forget his towel ya know….Forget about him….Come let me show you way around here.”

“But you….Shower”

“Neh…I can take shower later. It still crowded anyway. Oh by the way I’m Ahn JungMin..Just Jungmin Jaejoong ah.”

“Nice to meet you JungMin shi .How did you know my name?”

“Boss give some briefing to us last night…” Jaejoong look at Jungmin with startled expression. Jungmin just laughed calmly.

“Is this only bathroom in this house?” Jaejoong decide to change the subject of their conversation. Beside he felt uncomfortable with what he just knows by now.

“There are five…but two is under repaired…so….” Jaejoong nodded understand. Jungmin bring Jaejoong to the corner and then open the door that connected them to the kitchen. As soon as they entered, the two gasped…. What they saw definitely startled them.

“What this is all about?” Jungmin asked with cough while try to look the one who responsible in that kitchen since the smoke really thick in there….Jaejoong closed his nose as the strong burnt smells in the air penetrate his nostril.

“Er…breakfast?” They quickly look at the person who just appeared from the thick smoke while holding something black on the plate.

“You burned the toasts again Suk Jin?” Jungmin sighed while shaking his head few time. He poked the black thing with amused face.

“He burned the toaster too….Boss will shouted again!” another new comer come joined them with laughed.

“Shut up Jiwoo! Wait till your turn on duty….i’ll be the one laugh at you!” Suk Jin pouted….He then looks at the dustbin that exactly right beside Jaejoong and throws the black thing inside.

“Hm…they’re talking about making breakfast. It’s one of the rules in this house. We’re take turn making breakfast and dinner every week.” Jungmin explained after saw Jaejoong frowning at the two. Jungmin sighed and then he looks at the two men that still busy bickering with each other.

“Stop it guys….Oh by the way, we have our new members here…”

“Oh…You….Hi..i’m Suk Jin…” SukJin smiled nervously while waving his hands to the person that looking at him. Jaejoong smiles back at him.

“Ji Woo.” Jiwoo extended his hand as Jaejoong gladly accepted it.

“Jaejoong…Kim Jaejoong.”

“You so pret….humfffh…” As he about to say the words suddenly someone closed his mouth from the back.

“Yah! Boss has forbidden that word in this house.” Suk Jin whispered on Jiwoo ears before lose his hands.  Jaejoong frowned with the two. He about to ask JungMin but JungMin already dragged him away from that place.

“Let’s go move to other place. Let them do their job.”

“Er….Jung Min Shi….”

“Please just Jung Min…by the way how old are you wild kitten?” Jung min continues to walk ahead from Jaejoong since he’s afraid the man will see his panicked face that time. The only thing he can do is changing their subject conversation. He’s hoping the wild kitten will forget about it soon.

“Hm…21 this year.”

“Ah..Then I’m your hyung……I’m 27….Ah….Here we go….This is our private garden….Do you like it?” Jungmin opened the garden door and let the man get inside first.

“Woah…it’s beautiful….” Jaejoong definitely fascinated by the beautiful view.

“This is our place to escape from our problem. Boss builds it for us as a place to release our tension.” Jung min closed the door and stand beside him. Jaejoong nodded as still enjoying the fresh air.

“JungMin sh…hyung….This place..This building…How many rooms do we have here?”

“It’s has 16 rooms, like you saw, 1 kitchen and 1dining area, 2 living room, gym areas and this garden…….”

“Woah that’s big!….how much rent that you guys pay?” Jaejoong widens his eyes still can’t believe what he heard.

“Rent? No wild kitten….We stay here for free….Actually....This is Yunho home. But he invited us to stay here without paying anything. He said, if we think him as his family, we should stay with him…You see…most of us that stays here……were orphanage. We don’t have family. Yunho take us and put us under his wing.” JungMin sighed. There’s sad expression written on all over his face.

“I’m sorr….” Jaejoong was cut off when suddenly the panicked Yunho run towards them.

“Oh…There you are! I’ve been searching for you wild kitten. I thought you run away just now!” Yunho with pissed face come towards them and dragged Jaejoong to his side while side eyeing the innocent Jung Min.

“ YAH Jung Min how dare you kidnapped him!?” He scolded JungMin that obviously shivering that time. Jaejoong gasped and look at JungMin with apologetic eyes. He just doesn’t want Jungmin get in trouble because of him.

“Ki…???? Aish boss. I just show him around this house. He needs to know way around here.”

“Uh? Ah..then you do  a good job.” Yunho mood quickly brighten after hear JungMin explanation. He smiles and then patted his shoulder thankfully.

 “Come kitty….let’s go have our breakfast.” Without wasting time he dragged Jaejooong to the exit door leaving Jungmin behind.

“Kitty? Aish……” Jaejoong mumbles the words while just obediently following from behind. JungMin on other hands smirked while looking at the two.

“Seemed like the tiger already smitten by the kitten…”

****************

“Hm…..Pizza? What happened to the toasts?” Yunho staring at the pizza boxes on the dining table. He then looks at the person that responsible for that.

“Er…well….It’s in the dustbin boss.” SukJin lower down his head…Afraid to look at his boss piercing gaze. Yunho sighed…Well that’s not the first time SukJin being like that…There’s no use to get angry anymore but then he realize someone’s missing from the dining table.

“Where’s Yoochun?” Some of the members shake their head while the other shrugged their shoulder as implying they don’t know.

“I’m here….Oh hi…Good morning wild kitten…This is your first time breakfast together with Jung family rite?” Yoochun come with grinning  face as he saw Yunho eyes on him….He ignored it while take a sit beside Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiles when he saw him…He doesn’t know why, but he felt comfortable and ease around Yoochun rather than Yunho.

As everyone is already gathered in the dining room, Yunho gives the signal as for them to starts eating their breakfast…

“Er..…Yoochun ah…..” Jaejoong turned to Yoochun with curious face. Unfortunately the other person ears that sit beside him are twitching to hear their conversation too.

“Hm what is it?” Yoochun shoved the small cut of pizza in his mouth before turn to look at him.

“What should I do after this?” Yoochun about to answer, but Yunho cut him off.

“You’ll be going to the office with me….Oh by the way…” Yunho take his fork and then put it in Jaejoong plate.

“Uh??” Jaejoong was confused with Yunho action that time….same with Yoochun that’s frowning looking at his boss.

“You’re my hands remember? Feed me.” Yunho’s grinning while pointing to his mouth. He didn’t realize all the eyes on them that moment. The others members were startled with their leader action. They were looking at each other with curious and confuse face.

 “Seriously?” Jaejoong ask back with startled face…It just absurd for him to do that. The man in front of him definitely has perfect healthy and strong hand….so why does he need to feed him????

“Yah Yun! If you do that, how our wild kitten going to eat? He needs to eat too you know.” Yoochun smiles while shake his head few times. He should already guess it! He knows Yunho is up for something when he treats Jaejoong with some kind different treatment from before.

Yunho almost pouted but quickly change to his strict face again after remembers where they are now. Yoochun smirked but quickly signal Jaejoong to just continue eating his food.

“What are you guys looking at? EAT!!” After hear their boss strict command they quickly eat their food. The dining table become silent with some of them exchange look as food stuffed in their mouth.

“Morning…..” The new comer come inside the dining room while sit on the empty chair beside Yunho. He yawns and then smiles nervously when he saw fierce gaze from the leader on him.

“You are late again young man…” Yunho states strictly while looking at the young man beside him.

“Sorry…I stay up late last night doing my assignment. Eh,…Who is this pret…hmmphhh” Yunho quickly cover the young man mouth with his palm as soon as he about to say the forbidden word. The other members just continue to eat while looking at their leader with amusing face. They never thought that ‘word’ can become so dangerous for them now.

“He’s blue..” Jaejoong’s pointing to the man as soon he senses Yunho eyes on him. Yunho quickly let go his hand after realize what he’d done.

“Yah! Are you trying to kill me?” The young man panted hard before glaring at him. Yunho smile apologetically to the young man.

“Shim Changmin. He’s our donsaeng in this house. The only one who still studies here. He’s in first year of university now.” Yoochun take the chance to introduce the young man when he saw the leader kind of busy to apologize at him.

Changmin blinks his eyes while looking at the new face on the dining tables. He was so busy last night until he missed the meeting by their leader…unfortunately he doesn’t know about the new addition rules that their leader set last night. He definitely fascinated with the beauty in front of him.

“Seriously…He looks so pret…humphhhh..” Yunho for second time is covering the youngest mouth with his palm again. Jaejoong was confused why Yunho did that…He looks at Yoochun as asking for explanation instead Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders with smirked on his face.

Sensing that the young man already shut up, Yunho quickly let go his hand while ignoring the youngest member glaring eyes. He coughed a little to take attention. When all eyes on him, he turned his face to looks at Jaejoong.

“So Jaejoong….from now on, this is your official family. You already meet them all…… And guys meet our new addition in our big families Kim Jaejoong.”

They look at his way  and then smile friendly at him…Jaejoong smiles back at them…strangely….He felt very welcome in there…It’s felt like he’s  around his family……….

***************

TBC