He's All That I Have 2

He's All That I Have

 

He’s all that I Have

Pairing: YunJae, Yoosu, ChunJae

Author: xxryexx

Rated: Mature, Nc17, angst, comedy.

Warning: UNBETARED (yet)

Length: Chaptered

 

Chapter 2

 

“Wel….eh…” Hwan Han about to greet the new comer but instead few man pushed him aside as giving way to the mysterious person in luxurious suit to walk inside the restaurant following by few man behind him. The man looks around the restaurant before sit on the table beside the corner. Luckily there’s not many customer in the restaurant that time since it almost closing hour.

“What are you looking at?” One of the men rudely shouted at him. Hwan Han startled for second. He didn’t feel good with this….He felt something bad will be happening soon….

“Jung Min!” The man hissed at the person who shouted at him. He glared at ‘Jung Min man’ that he called moment ago. Jung Min look down on the floor didn’t dare to lift his head.

The man suddenly turns to look at Hwan Han with such a cold face.

 “Call your owner” The order was loud and clear. Hwan Han Gulped.

“Eh??? But..but….” He’s stuttering and shivering that time. He can guess this man no like ordinary customer that they used to have…..He can felt the dangerous and strong aura from him.

“If you don’t want me to make some scene here, you better call him out.” The man adds when he saw Hwan Han still didn’t budge from his place. Hwan Han widens his eyes. He was too afraid that time until he can’t move his feet!

“Ye..yes…Sir…” Hwan Han quickly runs to the Kitchen knowing Jaejoong’s might be there helping the kitchen staffs before the closing time. As expecting, Jaejoong was there helping cutting some vegetables as preparation for tomorrow dishes. Without wasting time, Hwan Han run towards him…..

“Hyung…run …quickly…!!!” Still panted hard, he tries to warning him but instead Jaejoong’s frowning at him with confused face.

“Eh? But why do I need to run?”

“There’s scary man looking for you outside. He brings many people with him hyung…. They look like a gangster.”  Jaejoong gasped. He looks down on the floor tries to remember if he had associated or make someone from that kind of people angry before. As far as he knows he never had business with any gangster group before….So this really startled him.

“Uh?? ” He’s scratching his not so itchy head with confused face. But later he decides to meet the person to know what the problem is.

“It must be Junsu again!” When he hear Hwan Han mentioned Junsu name, his eyes become wide. If this involves Junsu…..Then he ‘MUST’ meet this man.

 

“Wait hyung….it might be dangerous.” Hwan Han tries to stop Jaejoong but he ignores him. Jaejoong quickly walk to the restaurant hall. He tries to spot the man. It didn’t take a long time since he saw the man that surround by few man stand beside him. He’s exactly like what Hwan Han mentioned to him before. The man’s already looking at him with fierce eyes. Jaejoong take a deep breath before walk towards the table where the man seated.

“Excuse me, my worker said you asked for me? I’m kim Jaejoong, owner of this restaurant.” He asked politely while approached the man table…Beside, he don’t want to be rude to customer.

“Woah….What’ve we got here?? Nice.” The man he assumed as the leader smirked while eyeing him from head to toes. The other man around him whistling and laughing.

“Uh? What????” Jaejoong startled for second when he hear the man words. He doesn’t understand at all what the man trying to say but for sure, he don’t like the way the man look at him. He felt like being stripped by the man eyes.

“Kim Junsu….isn’t he’s the owner here?” The leader asked again with cheesier smile on his lips. Jaejoong fidgeted when he hear the leader mention Junsu name.

“Junsu? Well….He’s my brother…Technically he also owner of this restaurant.”

“Brother?..I see….Where is your brother?”

“He never comes home since 3 week ago…We have a little fight …..I also don’t know where he is right now.” Jaejoong sighed. After the incident in the restaurant 3 week ago, Junsu’s never comes back home anymore. He tries to find him at every place that he knows but all his effort ending with futile. The last time he hears about him a week ago. His ex-class mate said he’s in the vacation with his friends outside the country…But after that, he never hears any news from him again.

“Liar!!! Tell the truth or we might do something that you’ll regret!” The man banged the table and then glared at him. Felt irritated being accused like that, Jaejoong banged the table back and glared at him.

“It is the truth!!!What do you expect? I as a brother don’t know where my little donsaeng go for almost a month now!!! You think I’ll be proud to lies to you when I’m worry about his safety too?” Jaejoong anger burst out startled the leader and his men in front of him.

“Boss??” They look at their leader as waiting for his order…Instead their leader just smirked and shake his head as indicate them to stay still.

“Look pretty….” Jaejoong suddenly move forwards and gripped the man expensive collar suit and glare at him. The sudden move makes the leader men gasped. They really didn’t expect it to come.

“I’M. NOT.PRETTY.” Jaejoong hissed dangerously. He really hates the words. The words provoke his anger even more.

“You!!! How dare you………” His man about to come towards them but their leader raise his hand and make them stop from moving forwards. They look at each other confused with their leader sudden act.

 “You’re pretty…… brave!!” The leader smirked while whispered the words on Jaejoong ears. He then brings their face even closer before look at Jaejoong eyes. Jaejoong blinks his eyes few times…The leader face look really close to his …He even can feels the leader breath on his face! Then he gasped when he realize their position’s. He quickly let go his grip and walk few step back from him.

“I…er…..” His face become red since he felt embarrass with what he done moment ago. The leader chuckled. He fixes his suit and look at his right man as asking him for something. His right man nodded.  He takes out some files and put it on the table.

“Read it…This is the agreement that your brother signed before he take the loan from my company. It’s clearly stated that he used this restaurant and the house as the mortgage.”

“How…come? How much that he take?” Jaejoong knee felt weak after read the contract that Junsu signed.      

“Not much… 400 thousand….Dollar…..well including interest it around 600 thousand dollar now” The leader smirked. He’s definitely enjoying the pretty man reaction in front of him just now.

“WHAT? Dollar? As US currency dollar? Are you sure it’s in dollar not in won?” Jaejoong widens his eyes after hear the amount. No wonder his ex-class mate said he’s in vacation….Could it be…He’s at US right now?

 “Hyung…” Hwan Han patted his shoulder softly to calm him down.

“Since we take the restaurant and the house, it’s shortening to 200 thousand dollar US for now……but if he delayed the payment the interest will getting higher! He might pay more than that.” The leader added.

“You…can’t take….our…restaurant….and house…..i…I won’t agree with this.” Jaejoong’s almost in tears when he uttered the words. He shakes his head few times as show his disagreement. The leader smirked.

“Fine…..So I don’t have any other choice rather than to kill him…” Jaejoong gasped when he hear the man words. He won’t allow that to happen!!! Junsu life is more important than the money. He’ll sacrifice everything if that can assure his brother safeness.

“NO…NO…take everything you want. But please……don’t kill my brother.” Jaejoong plead desperately. The leader nodded lightly.

“Anything??” He grinning while arched his eyebrows.

“Yes…yes anything….” Jaejoong nodded eagerly.

“Well…I like the deal.  In case he’s coming back…Tell him Jung Yunho said, if he can bring 200 thousand dollar before this week, he might save his two hands if not, I might add his left leg to the ‘cut list’ and give it to my dog as his snack.” The leader threat startled Jaejoong. His eyes opened wide and his hands shaking when he hear it.

“Cu..cut…cut…list??” He mumbles the word while looking down on the floor. He can’t imagine it to happen.

“Let’s go guys.” The leader stands up from his chair. He smiles satisfied when he saw the man shivering body.

“Uh??” His men look at each other. They felt their leader too kind this time.

“Oh by the way....we might meet again pretty wild kitten. I’ll come again next week to take the restaurant and the house…oh..and not to forget my money! Be prepared for it.” Yunho winked at Jaejoong before proudly walk to the exit door. He didn’t realize his word flaming back the anger inside the other person.

“P..pretty….Kitt…..you….” Jaejoong gritted his teeth. He really despised the PRETTY word! Unconsciously he’s reaching the plastic cup beside him and throw it to the leader way. The leader who walks elegantly didn’t realize the plastic cup flying towards him…..THUD!!! The plastic cup hit right the target! Everyone in the room gasped!!!

“Ouchhhhhh” The leader groaned while holding his head. The room suddenly becomes silent. The sound of the plastic cup fall on the floor even can be heard clearly. The leader rubbed his sore head and then glared at the pretty man. Jaejoong in other hand become panicked as soon as he realized what he had done. He mouthed ‘sorry’ nervously. The leader sighed and then walks to the door pretending like nothing’s happened. His men following him without saying anything…Some of them tries hard to control their laugh. The truth is they thought their leader wills burst with anger but instead their leader just walking away out  from there…..They wonder why their leader suddenly become so generous today…

 “Hm….Is it ok if we left like this boss?” His right man asks as soon as they are out from the restaurant. The leader just nodded and smirked at him.

“This will be interesting game…..Remind me to not mention ‘pretty’ words in front of that wild kitten again.” He laughed loudly before get inside the car. His men look at him with weird face. They think the cup must be hit hard on their leader head!

“Our boss is getting insane.” Kyu Min shakes his head few times while looking at his leader.

“I bet he’s thinking something ‘scary’ right now.” Joo Wan who walk behind him answered confidently. Among them he’s known as ‘sunbae’ since he’s been working with the leader almost for more than 6 years.  So of course he already can guess what’s on his leader head by now.

“Poor that kitten” Kyu Min smirked. He can imagine the trouble that the man will face soon.

“I’ll say he’s tiger than kitten!” Joo Wan laughed when he remember his leader startled face when the man gripping his collar suit moment ago…Actually it’s more like amused then startled because he still manage to teased the poor man.

************

“What are you going to do hyung?” Hwan Han sit beside Jaejoong while patted his shoulder softly. He knows his hyung still in the shock state right now.

“I…I don’t know….Junsu…He’s in danger…” Jaejoong’s looking down on the floor. His mind’s full of Junsu. He’s really worry about him

“Hyung…think about yourself first!” Hwan Han sighed. He doesn’t understand why Jaejoong still think about the other in the time like that. Shouldn’t he save his own self first???

“No..no..if they find him he’ll become impotent!!! I need to find and warning him about this.”

“Hyung…... He put your name as his guarantor. Can you get it? If they can’t find Junsu…..You’ll going to replace him!! They might cut your hands and legs hyung not Junsu!!!” Hwan Han tries to put some sense on Jaejoong head. He just can’t agree with Jaejoong action anymore. It’s like a self-suicide!!!

Jaejoong silent for second when he hears Hwan Han words. He never thinks about it before……But he already decides it since the beginning. He’s Junsu big brother so he needs to protect him! Junsu life’s more important than his.

“I…It’s ok….i..i don’t mind. I’ll protect him…I’ll pay the loaned behalf of him.” He smiles weakly. Inside, he was thinking too. Where can he find 200 dollar which is worth more than 200 million won in short time? With only his saving for 5 years…Even after sums it together it’s only can reach 50 million… and what about the rest… the 150 million??? He must think of something fast for Junsu safety.

“HYUNG!!!” Hwan Han gasped. He don’t know what to say anymore……He should already guess it. Jaejoong will do anything for Junsu.

“Just go home Hwan Han ah. I’ll settle this on my own. Don’t worry.”

“But…..” Hwan Han still hesitate to leave him alone like that. He just afraid Jaejoong might do something stupid.

“It’s ok….I’m sorry….we might lost this restaurant soon…It’s better for you to start find new job too.” This time Jaejoong the one who patted Hwan Han shoulder. Hwan Haan sighed. Jaejoong’s right about that…But he more concern about him for now.

“Are you sure you’ll be ok alone?” Hwan asked again for the last time. Jaejoong chuckled and then nodded.

“I’ll be fine…” Jaejoong answer weakly but in serious tone. Hwan assures it by looking at his eyes. He saw the determination in the eyes and strong will to survive in there. That’s enough proof that his hyung will be ok.

***************

TBC