He's All That I Have 1

He's All That I Have

 

He’s all that I Have

Pairing: YunJae, Yoosu, ChunJae

Author: xxryexx

Rated: Mature, Nc17, angst, comedy.

Warning: UNBETARED (yet)

Length: Chaptered

 

Chapter 1

 

“I hate you!! Don’t come near me!!!”

 “He’s not my brother…He’s just a stranger…more worsts than a ‘pest’ …”

“You’ll never be my brother!!! Keep dream on!”

Jaejoong don’t know why the memories suddenly came to his mind just now….He still remember Junsu words clearly…Even the hated glared that he gave him that day….But he still love his little brother dearly….His love for him never change even a little. He just hopes Junsu will accept him as his brother one day….like his father said, soon……soon it will be.

Jaejoong pv

Soon….. How soon it will be appa? It’s been 12 years since then but he never acknowledges me as his brother. Not even once.

End of pv

Jaejoong sighed.  He too immersed with his thought until didn’t realize the person who come standing behind him. The ‘banged’ sound on the table startled him. He quickly looks at his back where Junsu’s staring at him with pissed face.

“Yah!!! What’re you doing? Tables 6 are still waiting someone to take their order!” Junsu gritted his teeth with his hand crossing on his chest.

“Ah yes..yes…I’m sorry I’ll be going now.” Jaejoong felt really embarrassed that moment since all the eyes in that room turn to look at them. He quickly moves to the said table.

“Useless bastard.” Junsu snorted and about to walk out from the scene when someone suddenly hold his wrist.

“Don’t talk to your brother like that!!! Beside you didn’t do anything either rather than playing with your iphone game!” Hwan Han glared at him. Junsu glared at him back and quickly snapped his hand from the man hold.

“Shut up! You are just worker here…So what if I talk like that to him or playing my iphone game uh? This restaurant is mine! I can do whatever I want!” Junsu smirked when he saw the man face become red.

“Yours?? As far as I know this restaurant under Jaejoong hyung name as the first holder…..evens the house where you live now…So he has more right than you do!! Know your own place geez….You are worker like me too!!! Don’t put high yourself!” Hwan Han fired back. This time Junsu face turn to red due to the facts that the man spurted out on his face! The fact his parent put Jaejoong name as the first holder and co-owner of the properties with him really pissed him out!

“You bastard!!! This is my parent properties not him! He doesn’t have any right in my parent properties!! This is all mines! I deserve to do whatever I want with it!! “His fist come flying to Hwan Han face who didn’t manage to avoid it. Actually Hwan Han didn’t expect that to come. Not enough with that, Junsu gripped Hwan Han collar shirt and ready to blow his second fist but someone hold his hand.

“Junsu!!! No…...” Jaejoong shakes his head before loosen his hold on Junsu hand.

“Don’t touch me! You’re disgusting!” Junsu pushed him away and quickly take his bag that he put on the counter before walk away to the exit door.

“Are you ok Hwan Han?”

“Yes hyung…Don’t worry….It’s just a little bruise I guess…”

 “Why did you do that Hwan Han ah?” Jaejoong sighed while eyeing the purple bruise on the man check. The man chuckled a little as rubbing his sore check.

“You’re too soft hearted Jae hyung. Someone needs to remind and teach him a lesson. He should be grateful to you for raising him not cursing you like that!!”

“Hwan Han ah…He’s my brother….” Jaejoong look on the door with sad feeling…..Junsu…He’s the only …The only person that he can call as his family…..

“I know hyung. But you can’t let him treat you like that….”

“It’s ok Hwan han ah….He’ll change one day….He’ll accept me the way I am.”

“I hope so hyung..i really hope so.”

‘Junsu ya….hyung is sorry ne???’ Jaejoong sighed….Hwan Han is right…but still his heart can’t do it….He already promised to be a good brother to him…..And he’ll be one for him.

*******************

“So??” The man in black suit Armani arched his eyebrow while looking at his lawyer. His lawyer examined the ledger and account book in front of him carefully and then read the contract. He silent for moment and then look at his employer face and smiles.

“Well it’s already 6 months. He didn’t pay back even one cent. The interest keeps getting higher. He definitely in trouble!! I’m positive he can’t make it!” The lawyer gives his opinion as put the contract back on the table. The man nodded while taking the ledger book and the contract as reading it briefly.

“What did he put as exchange for the money?” He asked his right man who was standing beside him without turning his head away from the contract that he read on his hand.

“Hm….For 400 thousand US dollar that he takes, he put his family restaurant and his house as mortgage, estimated 400 thousand US dollar in the market.”

“Ah….ok. So? Jun Hyun?? What do you think?” He asked his lawyer again. He needs his lawyer view and opinion in this matter.

“You’re legally the owner by the law now Sir……He already breaches the contract. He should pay you back starting 3 month ago….But he failed to do so. There will be no problem. Trust me. Beside, you already got the contract and restaurant, house ownership documents. I’ll say it’s yours.” The lawyer says confidently.

“I see..” He nodded with wide smile on his face. It’s exactly like what he wanted to happen.

“But boss, even with the restaurant and the house, he still lack around 200 thousand US dollar which is including the interest…It’s a lot!!” His right man added while show another figure that they recorded every month in the account book. The man sighed.

“Who said it will just settle by that???? I need to collect what should be mine.” He smirked and then looking at his men that having the same expression as him.

 “It’s already 6 month….I’m not sure if he still here in this country.” One of his men said with concern face.

“Well..in that case, we need someone to cover it up for him……Friend, cousin, brother…..Look at his profile if he has sibling as guarantee for him.” His right man added with smirk on his face. They quickly check that part on the debtor profile.

“He put his brother name as guarantor.” They sighed with relief. At least the money won’t be just ‘gone’ like that…Someone needs to pay for it.

“How about we giving him surprise visit and at the same time looking at our soon to be new bar location?” The man stands up from his seat and walk to the window looking at the night city view with wide smile on his face…

Life just so beautiful for him!

 ****************

TBC