Chapter 4

He's All That I Have

 

 

He’s all that I Have

Pairing: YunJae, Yoosu, ChunJae

Author: xxryexx

Rated: Mature, Nc17, angst, comedy.

Warning: UNBETARED (yet)

Length: Chaptered

 

Chapter 4

“Instead of the left leg, I’ll take those lips and your beautiful hands as replacement for my 150 million won.” Jaejoong shudders when he remembers the words. He stills get chills whenever he remember it.

Jaejoong pv

He’s not serious isn’t it? He needs my hands and lips? For what? He already has perfect hands and lips, why did he needs mine?

End of pv

“Hyung??” Hwan Han who sits beside him helping while arranging the boxes looks at him with concerned faces. It’s just too weird for Hwan Han to see Jaejoong lost concentration like that.

“Ah yes Hwan Han ah? What is it?” Jaejoong snapped out from his thinking and quickly look at him.

“It’s this the last pack that you have?” Hwan Han pointed to the box beside him.

“Yeah…..” Jaejoong nodded while put the last item inside which is his family photo….He sighed with heavy heart….He looks around the house…..There’s a lot precious memories in that house……

“Ok…lets….eh?” Hwan Han gasped. The box that he holds almost falls on the floor. Jaejoong with fast reflex quickly help him.

“What? What’s wr…..” Jaejoong didn’t manage to finish his words as soon as he saw reflection of shadow in front of him. Right at that moment he knows someone was standing behind him.

“So I’m right that you’re here.” The voice brings chills to his spine…Of course how can he forget that stern voice that threatens him few days ago? This definitely nightmare for him!

“Uh? Mr Ju..jung…” Jaejoong gulped while slowly turned to his back to facing the man. .

“Why are you so surprise? Didn’t I say I’ll take what’s mine today? Oh by the way, sorry for suddenly intruding inside the house….Well the door opened, so we just come in.” Yunho smirked at him…

 “Ah yeah….Here….The house key…..and here….10 millions won more.” Jaejoong take a breath for second before take out the house key with a brown envelop that he had prepared before and handed it to the man.  

“Ah~~~Thank you. What about the other things?”  Yunho nodded lightly while looking at the 2 items on his hands. He then looks at Jaejoong back with his serious face.

Jaejoong blinks his eyes with confused face at Yunho question.

“Other thing?” He asked back as to conform what he heard before.

“Hm….fine….You’ll understand later.” Yunho sighed. He’s really sure the pretty man in front of him now definitely clueless.

“Ah’ if it’s so..i think I’ll should…..go” Jaejoong quickly stand up while holding the pack on his hand as ready to run. But before he manages even to walk a step away someone holds his collar shirt from behind making him freeze on the spot.

“Where do you think you’re going? Stay. There’s a lot of think we need to talk about.” Yunho hissed while loosen up his hold on the collar shirt after sense the pretty man face become paler.. Jaejoong coughed a little before taking a deep breath few times……

“Yah!! Are you trying to kill me?” He glared at Yunho but instead Yunho glared at him back….No one refused to give up instead they keep continue glaring at each other..

“I’ll go check the house first. ” Yoochun sighed. The tension between the two really scared him…He definitely sure the rest of the members can feel it too.

 “Jaejoong hyung ah…” HwanHan shaking voice make Jaejoong realizes his mistake. He turned away his face from looking at his supposed to be enemy and hugged his best friend as to comfort him.

Yunho eyes open wide seeing the scene. He definitely not happy with that!

“HwanHan ah I’m sorry. Go home first ok?”

“But hyung…” HwanHan hesitated. He was worried for Jaejoong safety…And to think Jaejoong’s asking him to leave him just now…alone…It’s really scared him more.

“I’ll be ok. Trust me. Just go…..” Jaejoong tries to reassure him…He don’t want Hwanhan to be there. It could be dangerous for him.

“He’ll be ok…go home…syuhhh….syuhhh…” Yunho smirked and nodded lightly…

Jaejoong sighed. He knows Hwanhan hesitated to leave him and he knows he needs to do something to make that man to leave him alone. Without wasting time he quickly dragged the man to the door and pushed him outside and then locked the door. Hwanhan banged the door hardly from outside. He really can’t believe Jaejoong just do that to him!

“I SAID GO BACK!”Jaejoong shouted sternly. The banged sound suddenly stops. At that moment he knows, HwanHan must be already left. He sighed with relief.

“So…….have you think about what I’ve said before?” Yunho voice startled him. He looks at the man that suddenly appears beside him.

“Ah…yeah….about the one month? Well…obviously I can’t ……….”

“Not that…. The other one.” Yunho hissed.  He felt irritated with Jaejoong answered. Did that man really forget about their discussion before or he just pretend to forget everything? Jaejoong’s scratching his not so itching head while tries to remember their previous discussion…

“ah!” Jaejoong suddenly widen his eyes….Yunho smirked. From his reaction, he knows Jaejoong already remember it now.

“So?” He asked with teasing smiles. In other hands, Jaejoong body already starts shaking….

“Well…i..i…..”Jaejoong looks at his hand and then touch his lips…’So he’s serious?’ Jaejoong thought and then gulped.

“Yo Yun…..everything’s clear.” Yoochun suddenly appeared with grinning face. Well that was the fastest task that he ever done compare from before…

“YAH!!! Go check everything again!” Yunho sudden wrath startled Yoochun.  He freezes on his steps while looking at Yunho with confused face.

“Eh?? What?” Why did Yunho suddenly so angry about he finished doing his job? That’s just so….hm…weird?

“You come back at the wrong time.” Yunho glared at him….Yoochun without no choice turned his way back while cursing the leader inside his head.

 “So…where are we just now?” Yunho give his attention back to the man in front of him. Jaejoong gulped.

“I….cant collect the…..”

“So it’s mean you have no choice rather than agree with the deal I give you right?” Yunho cut Jaejoong’s words with wide smirk on his face. He definitely corners the man to dead ends now. As always, what Yunho wants is what Yunho gets!

“You’re really serious about that?” Jaejoong widens his eyes. The ‘things’ that he thought was joke really mean serious for that man! It’s mean, he’ll lose his arms and lips…soon….He gasped with the thought…

 “Where are you living now?” Yunho ignored his question instead he takes out his phone from his pocket while dialed some number.

“Excuse me?” Jaejoong frowned when he hear the question. It’s just too sudden!

“You address wild kitten…your address.” Yunho repeats his words while glaring at him.

“My address? But why?” Jaejoong frowned…He definitely lost now.

“Are you planning to run away from me?” Yunho accused when he saw hesitation on the man face.  

“I’m not!!! It’s 403-2 Apgaenjong apartment.” Jaejoong bite his lower lips tries to hold his anger. He hates to be accused like that! Run away?? Oh please!! He already give his saving money, his house, his restaurant to this man. Why did he have to run away from him then???

“Ok….Thank you.” Yunho smirked. He then speaks on his phone. “Kim Jaejoong. It’s 403-2 Apgaenjong apartment. …Yes now.” He ended up the call and then grinning to the man in front of him.

“uh??” Jaejoong’s scratching his not so itching head with confuse look on his face. He just really can’t get the man. One minutes ago he talked about hands and lips, and now his address?

“Yoochun, Give me the tags….” Yoochun who just coincidently just got back from doing his job for second times, startled for second. He handed the red tags sticker with ‘JUNG PROPERTIES’ wrote on it to Yunho. Yunho smirked. He takes the stickers and walk closer to Jaejoong place. Jaejoong take backward steps every time the man move forwards to him. Unfortunately he was at dead ends when his back touched the wall. He gulped…There’s no way out now…..

“What the….Humffhhh!” Instead Jaejoong was startled when the man stick the stickers on his mouth and his hands.  Yunho then leaned closer and whispered to the man ears…..

“It’s mine…..” Right after Yunho whispered the words to Jaejoong’s ear, the man body suddenly fall on the floor!

************

“Hey…wake up…..” Yunho whispered the same words for almost tenth times to the unconscious man that lay on the bed while poke his cheek. Right after the man fainted on him moment ago, he without wasting time take the man home with him.

“Let him rest Yun…” Yoochun sighed watching his boss act.

“Maybe if I kiss him like prince charming does in fairytales he’ll awake….” Yoochun look at Yunho with weird face after hear his words.

“Yah…yah…easy tiger…easy…..He might scratches you if he awake.” Yoochun quickly cover his boss mouth with his palm and then dragged him few centimeters away from the man on the bed.

“But I want to talk to him.” Yunho pouted. Yoochun glared at him…It’s really annoying to see his leader childish side. Thankful he just show that side to him….If the rest members see it, they might start laughing and disrespectful him.

“By the way, I think our wild kitten scared of you. I can tell. What did you say to him make him fainted like that?” Yoochun glance to the unconscious body and then looked at his boss. For sure, before he left him with the boss before, the man look perfectly fine.

“Scared of me? But…but I didn’t say anything bad to him!” Yunho gasped with the accusation. He doesn’t remember doing something bad to the beautiful wild kitten. How come Yoochun say something like that?

“Really? Think carefully….” Yoochun look at him with suspicious stare. He knows Yunho too well. With his straight forwards and poker face, urgh……There must something happened! His boss might be didn’t realize it yet….

Yunho tapped his chin and then frowned as to remember if he had say something’s to the wild kitten that make him fainted like that. He suddenly remembers something.

“Hm….well…I just say….. ‘It’s mine’ before he fainted.”

“What exactly ‘mine’s refer to?” Yoochun snapped his hand…Ah!.....Like he expected. He just know his boss must have said something stupid to that poor soul.

“Er…His hands and his lips?” Yunho smiled sheepishly while making innocent face.

“Hands….and lips…” Yoochun repeated Yunho words with confused face.

“Well it supposed to be legs, but I changed it to lips…” Yunho continues his word. He thinks he needs to explain it to Yoochun since the man was his trusted man.

“Don’t tell me…..” Yoochun gasped and widens his eyes…..

“Fine. I make a deal with him. Instead cut Junsu hands and legs, I’ll take his hands and his lips as replacement for my 150 million won.”

“No wonder he fainted. I think he misunderstood your words Yun.” Yoochun shakes his head few times. Now he fully understands what is really going on happened between them hours ago.

“Ahaaa~~~That make sense.” Yunho nodded lightly….now he think he understand why Jaejoong’s suddenly running away from his office few day ago. He sighed while thinking how clueless he is.

“He’s awake.” Yoochun words snapped him from his thought. He quickly looks at the man that starts stirred on the bed. The man rub his eyes few times before look surround him. He frowned but as soon as he saw the two faces in front of him, he gasped.

“How do you feel? ” Yunho move closer and sit beside him on the bed. Jaejoong scooted away quickly. Yunho sighed understand that was his ‘scared’ reaction to him.

“I…I’m fine…..” Jaejoong stuttered with his word. Yunho nodded as don’t want to put more pressure to that man. He takes a deep breath as to control his emotion. He knows he needs to do some explanation to that man as to clear the misunderstand that he created before.

“Listen. You’ll be safe here wild kitten. Don’t be afraid…”

“W…where…am i?” Jaejoong’s cut Yunho words with confused face. He knows he’s not in his comfort zone right now.

“Ah this is your new palace.” Yunho smirked. Jaejoong’s frowning more after hears his words. His head felt like burst out for moment.

“I don’t….” Before he manages to say his words the door suddenly opened. Few men come inside bringing with them few boxes and then two luggages.

“Boss, where should we put this?” one of the men asked the boss that currently sitting on the bed while watching them.

“Put it beside the table over there.” Yunho pointed to the table beside the wardrobe. The man nodded and quickly put the boxes at the location that his boss pointed. The rest members follow him. After finish doing their job, they bowed a little to the boss and then walk out from the room.

“Th…that’s…my luggage…..my things…What’s going on here?” Jaejoong gasped after realize all that things was his belonging!

“From now on…..You’ll stay here. Who know you might be plan to run away behind my back… Don’t forget our deal that you need to work for me until you can pay the loaned fully. I’ll just make it easier for you….by make you stay with me.” Yunho tries to explain as short as he can to make the man understand.

“oh….” Jaejoong hold his forehead and then massage it. He nodded weakly. After saw the wild kitten finally submissive to him, Yunho’s grinning widely. Felt like he just winning a lottery!

“Beside, the hands and the…” He paused his words when he saw the wild kitten fall back on the bed.

“Hey…hey…don’t faint on me at least let me finish my words….yah….” Yunho got panicked. He quickly looks at the wild kitten on the bed.  The beautiful man had his eyes closed on. Actually he stills conscious. It just when Yunho suddenly boomed him with the thing that been scaring his life for few days ago, he felt like his head almost explodes. ….. His heart suddenly pounding faster than normal, it’s scaring him to death!

 “Aish…Just let me do it Yun…” Yoochun sighed while pushed the man aside. He think it’s better if he steps in right now since knowing the boss might get the wild kitten faint again. He knows the man on the bed is still conscious. He saw the man breathing faster than a normal person does….He concludes the beautiful man must be scared by his boss words…..

“Listen wild kitten. What the boss trying to say is, your hand your lips will be his it’s not meaning that he’ll cut your hands and lips…..He…hm just likes your hands and lips….He has with beautiful hands and lips ya know…” Yoochun said softly as tries to not scaring the wild kitten more. Jaejoong opens his eyes and then looks at him weirdly. He then looks at the boss that nodded his head eagerly when he laid his eyes on him.

 “Don’t worry. He’ll treat your hand and lips like his own too…..He won’t hurt you.” Yoochun assure him when he saw doubt written on the wild kitten face.

Jaejoong expressions finally soften…. He sighed with relief while patted his chest. His heart seemed pounding at normal rates again.

“So you understand now?” Yunho asked excitedly. He sits beside Jaejoong again. This time Jaejoong didn’t scoot away from him.

“Er….Y…yes…???” Still felt awkward, Jaejoong nodded his head. Yunho smiles widely. Yoochun only can shake his head while watching his leader acted.

“Great!! Give me my ‘hands’.”

“Eh??...you mean my hand?” Jaejoong ask with confused face after hear Yunho weird request.

“It’s mine now.” Yunho without waiting for his answer reach Jaejoong’s both hands. Jaejoong startled for second but decide just to let the man do what he wants.

“Welcome to the Jung family. You’re officially the 14th members of my family” Yunho’s grinning widely while Jaejoong only look at him with 100 emotions. He doesn’t know what to think anymore…but for sure, his heart melting when he heard ‘family’ word…The word ease his heart…..his lonely heart.

*********************

TBC