The Ruthless Trust

RITM arc 2: Fallen Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ps: warning: messing grammar and words and plot teehee

 

 

Luhan's face became more anxious as he ran, he was not efficient in sports but this time he almost surpassed Chanyeol and Kris who are known as an athlete and has a pair of long-legged.  His remaining friends behind him also followed the three leading guys without realizing they did not even have time to manage their breathe. The other students also unconsciously gave way to the twelve people to avoid colliding and get in their bad side. 

They will not bother breathlessly running if the information they got from a female student is something that's not important.  But if it involves Cheonsa, they will not hesitate even if the news is false or true. Their minds is not in the right state as the bad throught runs wildly in their heads.

'They really gonna do this? To make her falls in despair by humiliating her?!' Kyungsoo felt an overwhelming rage thinking about what Cheonsa was going through right now without them by their side.

'I should't leave her alone. At least one of us should be with her.!' Kai is very angry with his classmates who are unlikely to defend Cheonsa at this time.  Angry at Yeonshin who is indifferent to her own sister and especially to himself who naively thinks everything will be fine as long as they are with Cheonsa.

'Soon Cheonsa, I'll reach you soon.' Lay is always positive.  With that, he can calm down in the face of any bad conditions.  But this time even though he calmed himself down thousands of times, his face could not hide the burning emotions at the moment.

 

'Don't be afraid, Please don't lose hope on us, Cheonsa ah!'.   They only hope the painful events that happened to Cheona before will not happen again.  If Cheonsa is hurt again ... if she is scared and cries again ...

 

The closer they got the more clearly the laughter and cynicism of the people was heard.  They know they are late.  Even from a distance, Cheonsa's eyes that always shone brightly with smile became dim and full of despair.  If they were given the opportunity to turn back time, they would not let the tears fall again.

Minseok was angry to see the wretched hand about to land on Cheonsa's cheek.  Moreover he felt failed in protecting Cheonsa for the umpteenth time.  He always fails and he knows it. What the use of the promise with her when he always never being able to fulfill everytime again and again.

Luhan who surpassed Chanyeol and Kris this time knows that he got no time to wasted.  Once Cheonsa was hurt, he promised himself that no one would set foot in their world again even if it was that family of hers.  Luhan clenched his finger, his eyes starting to b with anger.  Their distance with Cheonsa still shows how helpless they were at the time. Cowardly laughing at his pathetic self again, Luhan cast his face away looking at anything but the scene far from him while hoping that all this would end.  He only have one thought that is to make anyone who hurts his loved ones regret it.

SLAPP!!!

The sound echoes along the corridor followed by the instant silence and Luhan almost lost himself until he heard the familiar name.

"What the hell are you doing now, Shin Yeonshin.!" 

Luhan can't catch a single words utter by that girl except for the name she said loudly in anger. 

The name that the last thing Luhan want to hear right now. 

Don't want trust his own ear, Luhan look up and his eyes caught a familiar figure standing between Cheonsa and other girl that seem dissatisfied after being intterupted. Her hand caught the latter hand from landing on Cheonsa's face and cause the slap sounds just now. And her voice that sounds much colder than usual was heard clearly even with their distance.

Luhan can't help but mouth 'its really her' in whispers. 

"I should be the one asking you that. What are you trying to do to my sister just now before I broke this hand." Cold and heartless. That girl in the distant release the overbearing aura as if piercing everyone souls. 

So Hyun felt her hand gone cold from the tight grip but she refused to admits the pain. "What are you saying now? You trying to protect her after what you have done?"

Right, why should she felt intimidate by this woman? Isn't she also one of them that join hand to destroy Shin Cheonsa. It's not wrong to say that this woman is even worse than her because she trying to harm her own sister.  S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter