The Unbroken Promise

RITM arc 2: Fallen Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

warning : lots of incorrect grammar and rushing plot since I'm too lazy to correct them teehee. Feel free to criticize me and I will definitely correcty myself..again..teeheee

 

 

 

 

 

This year again, just how many time she end up in the same place. The nauseous smell of medicine and the blinding light on the white ceiling comes to her sense.

Cheonsa look at her surrounding and find no one in her sight, she sigh as she feels relieve since the boys was away. If they are here right now, for sure they would not stay silent and try to interrogate her because the incident today.

She don't need to worry about her father since he was away for now and those boys would never leaked anything without her permission.

But how can she face her sister. The look in that eyes and the way Yeonshin walked away without turning back. If that is her answer then what's the meaning of this bond.

It is because of the nine years gap or it was never exist in the first place? Is that mean her own blood sister betraying her now?

The sound of open door stopped her thought.

"I have said to prioritize vegetables or fruits.  If Cheonsa's stomach does not accept heavy food, you will be my food instead."

"Don't say something scary like that, after all this is Cheonsa's favorite snack.  She is not gastric but having a fever so she needs to eat calorie foods."

"Where did you learn something like that? How can uncle Park got a son as brainless as you when he is a doctor himself..ceh"

"Wh..what you mean brainless?! I'm a logical you know..oh Cheonsa you awake." Chanyeol forgetting his ranting towards Baekhyun and run towards Cheonsa bed with hand fulls of junk food.

"Yeah, I heard you guys berated each other along the way here outside."  Cheonsa said with a smile in her face. She can't let her friends know what she had been thinking a while ago.

"As I thought, you the only one that can educate these two troublemaker Cheonsa ah." Kai leaning against the wall.

"Say the one who can't control his temper." Baekhyun said with a mocking smile in his face making Kai flustered at his words.

"Y..You..don't say nonsense hahaha.."

Cheonsa looked at him with confusion. Well, he can't let Cheonsa know that he almost resorted violence against a girl because of her.

Minseok approach Cheonsa and pat her head like he always did.

"It's nothing you should be concern about. Just focus on your recovery and in the meantime, you don't have to attend school. I will manage everything."

"No oppa, I still will go."

"You don't have to push yourself.."

"I'm not..If I let everything be without putting any effort, how am I any different from them. I'm innocent and only I can prove it. I can't forever lean on you guys when this is all my own problem." Cheonsa stared at Minseok with determination. 

She was always a strong girl. She may looks fragile and easy to break but if she determine to do something, she will never stop until her hand reach that hope. Like how she struggled to recover from the cancer, like how she still attend school while fighting against the weakness and like how she never give up on Yeonshin. That's how Minseok know her as a girl full of hopes.

"Hah, okay then." Minseok knows that she would never give up.

"Thanks oppa and you guys too."

Kai, still leaning against the wall has a smirk on his face. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hug each other shoulder with a smile. The quite Sehun and Kyungsoo also has a rare smile for a moment. Luhan who would retord everything had a proud looks on his face. Tao give a thumb up. The kindest Suho and the cold face Kris also nodded with a smiling face as if they are the parent watching their daughter grows up. Lay, a loyal listener always has the smile on his face, picking up the knife and started peeling the fruits he bought for Cheonsa.

Even when everything would be hard for her, she still has them. Her father and her friends. But somehow they notice something amiss.

"Umm..where's Chen?"

.

.

.

She is in a rather foul mood. If she want to she would always punch everything or everyone especially that person in front of her but for now she will hold that desire since she's in the middle of works.

"What's you want right now? This station is not a place to order. You can go over there." Yeonshin shows the direction with her eyes since her hand was busy brewing the coffee.

"I know. I just want to see you doing your job oh..and you so cool that you don't mess up looking at how fast your hands work." Chen said with the twinkling eyes purposely ignoring that he was being kick out by Yeonshin's words.

"Then shut up." Yeonshin felt irritate. It's seems that everyone can't leave her alone today and what's the deal with this guy. Is he just purely curious about her existent or he just want to messing up her life. Either so, she finds this guy abnormal with how fast his mood change whether around his friends, in the school or even bothering her right now.

"Haha don't be mad. I'm not bothering you okay but I will waiting on the outside then until you finish your shift." Before Yeonshin can respond, Chen already gone from her sight. She huffed in annoyance. How did he find me here? She want to ask but it's seems she already know the answer since some of Cheonsa's friends has weird habits in stalking people that close to her.

'If he wish to wait, might as well wait forever then' Yeonshin has no intention to tell Chen that her shift will finish in 3 hours.

And she don't expect that he's really wait for her for three hours. 

'Am I wrong about thinking that he was a dangerous person? He is no different from idiots.'

"Oh..have you finished your work? Come on, I'll send you home." 

"No need. I can go back on my own."  Yeonshin replied indifferently.  Her feet stepped quickly to the nearest bus station.

 "How?"  Like hearing a ridiculous question, Yeonshin looked at Chen in disbelief.

 "You don't see anything in front? It's a bus station. I went home with that. Is there a problem?" 

Chen grinned at the sarcastic answer.  "Hehe I know, I mean why not just call your family driver?"

"It is necessary to tell you everything? And why you always bothering me right now. Get a life man."

Before Yeonshin could leave, Chen held her arm.  

"Do not go."  His voice sounded begging but Yeonshin didn't care.  She stared at the hand holding her arm.  Her face became cold. 

"Hands off your hand." Like last night, she felt tired too today but she will not hesitate to broke someone bones right here right now.

Chen  who realized he was being outrageous immediately let go of his hand.  "I'm sorry. I just want to send you home safely."  

"I hope you are not deaf. I do not need your help and listen here, I do not know and do not want to know the reason why you approached me but remember this, Shin Cheonsa, whatever happens to her I do not care. Getting along with her is the last thing I will do. So forget your intentions. It might be better if you resent me like how how your friends did so don't start act friendly with me."

Seeing her figure disappear into the bus, Chen thwack his face with his palm. He really mess thing up now.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter