Without Heart

RITM arc 2: Fallen Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It's been twenty minutes since Yeonshin walk in the café. People don't just stay in café that long unless they have assignment to do or spend the whole day just to eat the whole damn thing that sold. Minseok feels he already be patient enough, just he about to barge in, Yeonshin comes out with the owner and bowed. He can't hear them since he's too far away but damn 'why I feels like a stalker?' Unaware that she's being watched, Yeonshin bowed to the friendly café owner respectfully. In the short interview, that's owner name is Lee Jung Kyung and seven years older than her. While it's not allowed to hire high school student as a full time worker, the café has no problem to take in the part timer regardless age and fortunately Yeonshin has an experience in coffee art. "I'm hope to see you tomorrow since you have an excellent idea. Its a pity that we can't take you as full timer." "It's okay madam. I'm grateful that you hire me. Since I'm still in high school, I can't contribute enough for the store but I will try best." Yeonshin replied with a rare invisible smile. Words that she always hates to said flew off from . Grateful, she always grateful for being alive even if she don't want to. In the meantime, Minseok saw Yeonshin walk away, he's hurry to match Yeonshin step while keep his distance. From here, he can see the habits of her that he never knows. Especially on how she walked straight ahead without pay attention to her surrounding. That kind of person bound to got a bad luck such as accident and trip her foot. But she walks like a lifeless dolls until Yeonshin abruptly stopped and fix one's gaze over a pair of mother daughter beside her. Minseok who still distance himself from her for the first time saw a different looks. A somewhat longing looks but just like a flash it's disappear and back to her usual cold demeanor. Feels like a dejavu, Yeonshin turns around just to see someone she not expected. Not Sehun nor Tao, this guy is no other than her family member and Minseok too, as if being caught stealing, he feels flabbergast at Yeonshin as she turns around and met his eyes. Those two staring at each other in the middle of crowded public place.

 

 

 

At the back in alleys, not far away from school. A group of female students wearing Silvia Academy uniforms were seen laughing cunningly around a girl with glasses. "Good job, you really worthty of my trust. I just don't expect that she being one in the top ten make my job easier. Now what have left to do is to get rid of her." "Now, now So Hyun ah. It's not funny to end thing without . Don't you heard the rumors about her sister?" Hearing her peers words, the girl named Lee So Hyun rise her eyebrows while still clung her arms on the frightening girl that wear glasses. "That transfer girl? yes I heard, I thought she just a commoner like this one. Guess I'm wrong even so she's also a half commoner. So what?" This one is the glasses girl in arm as So Hyun grab her neck tighter makes her yelp in pain. "Chill, So Hyun. If that girl dies, whose gonna clean your mess huh." "Oh sorry, Chingu ya~~hahaha oh back to the topic, what's about her?" So Hyun finally let her plaything go as she kick the poor girl along the way. "I heard that those two had enmity towards each other. I also has heard that Cheonsa was hospitalized because of her sister. They said it was because of the jealousy since those two are not even close even if they are siblings." Hearing the word 'enmity', So Hyun eyes light up with devious smile. "Well, well. Now my job be much more easier isn't ? Now not only we can get rid of her. She's also gonna break apart. Let see how much higher you can fly with those broken wings dear angel." Silvia Academy is a prestigious school with a reason. So Hyun is smart enough than to believe these baseless rumors. That's why she gonna meets that girl of topic. If those rumors just are just a rumors, it's all will be in vain but if it's really a trip on luck, that girl would not only be a tools to destroy Shin Cheonsa but also will destroy a whole Shin's family.

 

 

 

At the first sight, Minseok seems like a total douchebag who possessive over a little thing toward her sister. Before she's come into the Shin family, she never knew that she had an older cousin. Truthfully to say, when they still young, Cheonsa and herself always dissatisfied with their parents for given birth to them early. They always wants an older
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter