The Passing Times

RITM arc 2: Fallen Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Time.

What's Shin Yeonshin need is a time. Before, that girl has no one to relied on, that's why this time, Dr. Park once again want to make an 'experiment' and wait to see that Yeonshin will or will not get away from the dark side of her life. 

Shin Yeonshin is completely wrong, dreams represent hopes. And if her dream was to lives solely by herself then Dr. Park want to make her change those dreams using the people around her. Therefore, the only key is family and friends. 

Cheonsa walk back and forth anxiously in her room. Sometimes her eyes glance at the wall while sighing softly in worries. She walk towards the windows and saw nothing but the empty road.

'Where is she off to? she have said that she a bit late but I didn't think it would be this late. It's nine pm at that.' She thought in dismayed. 

Just about she want to grab her cellphone, the sound of a car engine was heard in the yard. She recognize the car, 'Its that Minseok oppa?'

In the meantime, Yeonshin who wanted to get out of the car was stopped by Minseok. "I'm sorry if I ever hurting you at that time or even now. But I sincerely admit my fault and I not asking you to forgive us...just, don't throw us away so easily ..let us know you better, will you.?"

The silent Yeonshin raised her face and looked at the shadow watching them behind the window. Looks like that girl ignored her words and wait for her at this time huh. "I already said myself clearer. Do what you what to do but don't make your sister involve in my life if you don't want to regret someday. Don't say that I don't warned you, Minseok ssi. " Before completely, get out his car, Yeonshin once again said with sarcastic smile on face.

"And thanks for the ride." To hell with pride, my sense of direction always bring me trouble wherever I go. Yeonshi thought as she feels wanting to smack herself. Fortunately, it's was Minseok who offer the rides first as she don't have any face to save to oppose his offer even after their one sided bickering a while ago.

'Now, what's should I do with that girl.'

Cheonsa hurriedly get away from the windows and pretend to be half asleep as she walked downstairs and come across Yeonshin with a fake yawn.

"When you come back unnie? I'm thirsty and want to get something to drink."

"Yeah, go on." Yeonshin walk away leaving the anxious Cheonsa.

"Huh, wa..wait unnie."

"What's again this time? make it fast will you. I need to sleep too." There's no way Yeonshin what to give that girl infront her the chance to talk any longer. If their conversation led with that girl be attached to her, it's might be a troublesome thing.

"No..nothing. I just want to say goodnight, unnie."

"Hmm."Yeonshin left after the short reply. 

'What am I hopping for. Don't go ahead of yourself Cheonsa. She need a time, so do you.' But if a time that we need, how much longer I can wait?

Cheonsa is a girl who lives with hopes. When she hope to live longer than her deadline, people around her are the reason that makes her stay stronger than she suppose to. That's why when Yeonshin start talking to her and helping her, she puts the mindset hoping someday that Yeonshin might come to accept her.

Is that because the hope this time is to extensive?

 

-

 

At the usual port, the place that they always hangout together. The guy with honey blonde hair throw his friends an annoyed looks.

"What's the deal with you guys? Baekhyun? are seriously feels guilty right now? come one even if this all just a misunderstanding, still, do you guys forget what's we all heard at the rooftop that day?" Xi Luhan seriously can't believe his friends that change like the weather. 

It's right to say that all of them resent that girl even if they don't show it but right now because of their guil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter