Embracing The Night

RITM arc 2: Fallen Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girl in the glasses looked down anxiously while the teachers in front of her talked seriously, once in a while take a look at her. 

Jung In fidgeting her fingers as she looked  anywhere but them. Sometimes she would nod or shake her head when be question.

"It is true that Cheonsa ranking this time is higher than before, but I do not believe Cheonsa did such kind of thing.  She's not that kind of girl." One of the teacher said in defend. He was one of the teachers who taught in Cheonsa class.

"Hmm..Shin family is one of those contributor in this academy. But if she really did something outrageous like that, we cannot slide this matter off. Rules and regulations in this academy cannot be take lightly." The principal said nor blaming or defending. No matter if it's the truth or not, when result comes out, only then he will take action.

But, he looked at the girl who waited anxiously in her seat.

"Student, your name is Jung In right?" The girl nod slightly. 

"You have gathered the proof and if all what you said is the truth, that a student has harassed you and used the underhand method to cheating, don't worry, schools will make sure to bring you justice."

The girl once again nod, this time she hesitating answer. "Yes sir, thank you." No other words comes out as her thought falls in distray. No matter how much she regret it, this has comes to far. She don't even realised that her tears comes out uncontrollable, invoked sympathy among the teachers present.

Only the principal wondered how this matter spread so quickly when it had just happened.

 

 

-

 

 

 In the class, Yeonshin glanced at Cheonsa empty seats, her friends also nowhere in sight because they're follows Cheonsa that being called by the teachers. From the rumors that spread around, she have got a glimpse of the matter that occured today.

It's all about the changes in ranking for the exam not to long ago. While Shin Cheonsa are famous because of her appearance and the powerful friends around her, thus earned the cheesy nickname 'An angel and 12 knight', she also known as someone who physically weak because the illness she got in the pass resulting her academics perfomance in poor state. 

That's why it's not surprising that some of those people will feels suspicious about the ranking. Even if Yeonshin ranking also invoked wary, but still no matter how severe her attitude is, she is someone who pass the evaluation and get the privilege to transfer in the middle of the year. 

"I don't want to believe it since Cheonsa is a nice person but still,, some people have a bit of dark side in them." 

"If she really did that, then no one in this world I can trust hahaha."

"I never like her tho, she seems so fake. The fact that she had that illness is no different than an excuse to make our school princes wrap around her finger."

This is Cheonsa world. It's only in the matter of time when those people will turn on their back because one day when the darkness comes, people forget to say good things.

Now, Cheonsa is no better than a random target created by the increasing hatred and envy.

Just because Shin Yeonshin turned her ear deaf from their talks, their voice heard louder. Just because the two sister has a bad relationship, they keep talking as if she wasn't there in the first place.

"Shut up or I'll tears your all fuc*ing mouths!! " Oh, it's seems one of those 'friends' are here. 

Kim Jongin gave the classmate a glare of contempt. He had enough with the bad things he heard from outsiders when he on the way here, but now even his classmates are also talking bad about Cheonsa. In the past, even if Cheonsa don't have any close friend beside the twelve of them, their classmate are of one of those people who has been in good terms with Cheonsa .

But now, Kai felt like he had been stabbed from behind. All this time those people had always been wearing masks to show their good side and when the bad time comes, they would shows their true face as if they was right about everything from the beginning.

"I didn't expect that all of you would be like this just because of the truth that don't even appear yet." Kai said as he gaze menacingly towards those fake faces.

"But oppa, seriously you can't just defend her like this when all the proof already pointed towards her." Hearing one of the brave girl, Kai feels his patient flare up. 

"Just fuc*king shut up! I was foolish to expect something from the likes of you when all of you are the same as those who judge than to believe the fact that not even the truth. One more words I heard no matter if you are a girl or boy, I will make sure you regret it." Before his patient thin out, Kai don't want to drag this meaningless conversation and end up creating scene, thus, he grab Cheonsa belongings at the same time, he gave Yeonshin a last look of contempt before strode off the classroom.

Yeonshin who aware of his gaze stared back with her usual emotionless eyes as if all the event happening right now wasn't her business and just her enjoying the shows. 

The classroom become noisier and the not so brave girl feel her knee weakened and falls on floor while being consoled by her friends. Yeonshin pulled her hand out of the desk drawer. She feels sick to stay any longer and stood up before walked out from the classrooms.

'No matter whether in the past or now, all the places are always end up to be the same and make me want to throw up. Disgusting.'

 

 

-

 

The furious Kai makes the students avoid him as he walked until no one around him. He clenched his fists and punched the wall, ignoring the pain that crept up to his heart.

Yes he was angry with how she treated Cheonsa at the rooftop that day but only that. He thought that like all of them, she too need a time to adjust in her current life. The hatred she has must been the cause of the frustration for being apart for years. He did not want Luhan's words to turn out to be true. Kai refuse to believe that Yeonshin will become like 'her' and end up hurting Cheonsa again.

'Why you don't say anything? Why you hearing that bull as if she was nothing to you?'  Kai is angry, more than that he is disappointed in her. 

"What are you doing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter