Hated by Life Itself

RITM arc 2: Fallen Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

'Whats is your dream?'

Yeonshin opened her eyes and the first thing she's saw is the vibrant blue sky that she despised.

Time passes as fast as she's realized just how much time spend since she transfer here and keep absence from class.

'guess bad habit never die'

Now that day by day, she's also realize after  coming here, the more she spend her time in the place that she feels she don't belong the more she hope all these moment to be false.

A lot has going on.

Reunited with her father, meeting her twin sister, and getting involved with the new people in new place. She feels...

Alive .

'You shouldn't never exist with us.'

Even so, she want nothing but hoping this all just a passing delusion. Though the cold road, though the belated regret.

She has gone though everything. And willing to walk in the endless road again.

But still, she never want to faced those hopes that sooner or latter would shattered in pieces again. It's much more better to have nothing than has everything that might disappear in the blink of eyes.

Whether in the past or now.

"It's a great place to relax our mind. That's why we always bumped here about three times right . since our mind always been a mess."

Yeonshin turn to her side and saw the familiar tall figure, leaning against the wall while set his gaze towards the sky.

Unbother by his presence , Yeonshin stare at him lazily.

"What are you trying to pull now. "

Breaking his gaze from the sky, His eyes meet hers and with a complicated expression , he's smile almost visible .

"Nothing. I just want to confirm something since it's all obvious from the start and yet I failed to realise that." He answered and almost whispered the last words as Yeonshin failed to catch the meaning.

For someone who grow up in the family that practice the martial art, he's has learned a way to read others especially their opponent and that is one of his speciality.

But for the first time he meets her, she's seems unpredictable and since they are in the same class, he's found out that he can't read her at all as if she build the wall around her so he can't see the things inside.

It's interesting and yet he's feel nervous since someone like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter