The Roommate

THE ROSES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Roommate:

 

College hasn't been that much of a good news. But at least he was getting adjusted to the new Rubin around.

They took classes together, went to cafes later, hung out as a group of three. Xiaojun tagging along as always. Atleast he makes things less awkward even though he can trigger certain stuff up.

 

As expected, she ain't gon remember anything anytime sooner, or may never. I should stop expecting and asking her stuff that may stir up confusion. Why am I so adamant to bringing her back? Just why? He thought, looking at his wallpaper.

Is it because I miss old days? Or is it because the day is approaching? Her birthday, more like..... The anniversary. The day everything shattered into pieces. It should be the reason. He tried to hold back tears laying on the bed, as he heard a knock.

Xiaojun is fast asleep nothing can wake him up now. He climbed down the bunk and reached for the door handle.

As it opened, a young man looking nealry the same age as him, handsome and fit. Holding his luggages and stuff behind him in the dorm verandah.

"Hey." he smiled. "Jaehyun" the guy stretched his hands expecting a hand back.

Hendery, still in doubt held it and responded.

"Uhm... Hi. I'm Hendery. You.... ???"

"Oh, sorry. I'm your new roommate. Xiaojun already told me that I'll have someone other than him in here. Well Where is he?" Jaehyun gave the utmost beautiful smile a man c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter