Conflicts Of One's Own

THE ROSES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONFLICTS OF ONE'S OWN

 

After the long day,

All of them took times to collect themselves from what happened. Even though they didn't see what happened to her, it sure freaked them out, just by looking at her.

But it was different for Hendery,

He'd seen it before. More than one time.

The terrible sight of her hurting herself, making herself bleed and falling face down to the ground.

Roses.

Everytime someone gave her roses,

She screamed at the hospital bedroom. A sight that terrified him everytime he had to see it.

He ran away from her just because of that. Just so he won't see her in pain anymore. He ran away. But she kinda hunted him down. Now she's here, giving him his nightmares back.

But why?

What happened when we all crashed down in dust, what happened with her and the roses?

He was restless rest of the days. But refused to confront her.

All three of them hid from her. She wasn't surprised. She just smiled whenever she saw them walk away.

 

Xiaojun couldn't stand it anymore.

"Aaahhh... Why are we like this? Why are we avoiding her? She didn't do anything wrong. She has no one other than us. What are we doing!!!!" he screamed at the dorm room.

 

"Then why don't you go talk to her." Hednery screamed back.

 

"I-

It's just, it's just that I don't know what to ask her. How to confront her nor comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter