The Doors

THE ROSES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE DOORS. 

 

 

"Shall we really take her to doctor? If it's gonna help her?" xiaojun asked while at the lunch table. It's reduced to a two seater again. Like the beginning. 

"What do you mean doctor!!! She's not a patient. She's gon be fine." Hendery replied as he looked for her among the crowd. 

"Hendery, 

Just listen to me. I'm not making her a patient. I know she's fine. But the doctor suggested us to take her to a psych. 

And you already said this isn't the first time. Must we really make her suffer more?"  

"SHE'S. NOT. A PATIENT" Hendery said tapping on the table, word by word. 

 

"Hendery. I KNOW. But she needs our help. May be we can ask her parents." 

"Nobody is asking her parents. And she's not going anywhere. You hear me? 

Not over my death you're gonna call her parents." 

"What else do you want me to do?" 

"Just shut the up and mind your own business." 

Hendery ended the conversation just like that and walked away. 

Xiaojun sat down there in the corner, his head down in anger and sadness. He was frustrated how he couldn't even do a thing to help both of them. Not just Rubin, 

But hendery too, needs help. May be more than Rubin. 

"He's right. You should mind your own business."

A familiar voice. Jaehyun walked towards him with his lunch.

"you-

You're not helping here Jae. You're no better than the other two. When are y'all gonna stop giving me trouble.

What the was wrong with you the other day?"

Xiaojun asked.

"Me? What did I do? I just knocked some sense to you two. That's all."

 

"You really did call her nuts. Why the would you even?"

"Isn't she nuts? The doc said that himself, that she needs help. Cmon."

"Jaehyun are you for real?"

"Yep. Why? Should I adore her or something? I have no business with her. And I don't wanna see her again"

He said. But the mumbling the last sentence.

"What do you mean don't wanna see her? What did she do to you? You don't even know her."

 

"Well....

She didn't do anything to me. You're right about that." 

 

'But I might know her, may be even way before you knew her. You're wrong there' he thought. 

"But when I say I don't wanna see her again, I mean it."

He walked away with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter