Confrontations

THE ROSES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confrontations

 

Jaehyun didn't say anything. He slipped off everytime they tried asking just like he did whenever they tried introducing Rubin. He really didn't want to see her.

 

"Well it's better if you don't ask him now. May be just let it rest. Everyone has their own secrets to keep Jun. You better not pester him anymore."

Hendery, as always, wasn't that good with words.

"Whatever. I just need to know if he's okay."

"He is okay. You think he'll be walking around like a log if he's sick? Just mind your business Jun"

"But hendery I-"

Hendery left the lunch hall before xiaojun could even complete his sentence.

It's been weeks since all of them had lunch together. Jaehyun and Rubin hasn't even talked to nor seen each other properly. Xiaojun just want all his friends to get along together and well. But it's not like he can force them to be friends.

But again, it's not the right thing to let them rot in their own pains and inner sins.

If there's someone who knows pain in it's scariest form, it was xiaojun himself. He can't let what happened to his little brother happen again. He can't afford to loose people to their innermost sorrows again. He wanted to help. Help them cure. The last and the only time he was careless, the worst thing happened. If he could only see yangyang once again atleast in his dreams, he could apologize for not being a good brother and friend to him.

What hendery and Rubin is goin through now is the same as him. The fear and despair of losing people who they held dear.

But jaehyun, he was a bright person ever since they've known each other. He dint have any problems before. Until in his final year of school when he left somewhere abroad. He didn't even say where he went. Nor had talked about anything about that trip of his. May be things changed after that. He seems different. Like an entire opposite of himself. Taeyong was always there to guide him and protect him back in those days. Now that he's not here, may be Jaehyun is just missing him. Well speaking of which, where is he? I thought Jaehyun went together with Taeyong. So why did he come back alone? Did they break up or something? Or at least did they even date each other? Taeyong has been preserving that little crush of his for so long since high school. If only he'd ever open his shy mouth, Jaehyun would've accepted it. Even though Jaehyun was always and normally into girls, he was definitely Bi. Especially for Taeyong. Any one would turn gay for him. Not a big news if they are dating. But if they are; them where is he? Why isn't here at the same college with Jae? No news from him. A lot has happened with all of them this two years. What the went wrong.

Thoughts kept crawling back and forth through Xiaojun. He looked at the small photo frame on the table. The only happy photo he had with yangyang. He is smiling in it. The cutest little smile ever.

Right next to it, there was another photo frame.

A little bit longer but weighing the same as his.

Four people. With the same bright smiles on their faces. Hendery, Rubin and two more. He had no idea who they were but he always wondered. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter