Drunk

Fluffebruary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last day of Double Patty filming and the staffs decided to go on a night out as a celebration.

They ate Gopchang and drank soju.

Joohyun had probably drank too much than she can handle, judging by her flushed face and slurred speech.

“I think Joohyun had enough alcohol for today. If you’ll excuse us, I’ll drive her home” their manager, who she came with, remarked.

The actors and producers agreed and bid them farewell after apologizing they shouldn’t have given her too much drinks.

The idol couldn’t even manage to walk properly by herself, good thing their manager was patient in assisting her on their way to the parking lot.

When they reached the car, Joohyun refused to get in.

“come on, Joohyun. You can sleep in the car while we drive” he attempted to help her in the backseat but Joohyun swatted his hands, unable to stand on her own, she stumbled and fall on her bum.

Now the situation became harder to handle when she started to cry.

“I want my Ddeulgi~” she sobbed like a little kid who dropped her lollipop.

“Then we better get going, Seulgi is at the dorm. Let’s get you up and we’ll go see your Ddeulgi” the manager attempted again, and was relieved when Joohyun didn’t protest.

“Seulgii~~” she started fussing again in the car

Manager oppa sighed in exhaustion and pulled out his phone to video call the said girl.

Thankfully after just 2 rings, Seulgi answered the call.

She looked like she was lying in her bed, ready to go to sleep.

“Hello oppa, why did you call?”

Even before the guy could respond, Joohyun snatched the phone and smiled wide in front of the screen w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter