prettiest smile

Fluffebruary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“aaargh” Seulgi rolled on her bed, letting out a frustrated groan

“how are these questions so hard to answer using limited words?” she complained to the other person in the room, sitting at the coffee table just across her.

“what are you those anyway, why are you stressing so much?” Joohyun, her girlfriend asked in curiosity.

She was about to walk over and sit beside Seulgi on the bed to take a peek of what was going on to her lover but the monolid girl stretched her hand, holding her palm up, showing the universal signal for stop

“nah uh, you’re not allowed to see it” she warned as she closed the ‘notebook’ and put it behind her before pulling Joohyun into her arms, making them both fall into the sheets.

“oh come on, show meee~”

“No, lady. Your cute little bunny eyes won’t work” Seulgi tried hard not to give in, she barely managed to.

“hopefully my kisses will do” Joohyun grinned and smothered her with kisses.

While her lover was pre-occupied getting smooches, her hand sneaked behind and snatched the closed book.

“aha!” she stopped and stood in victory.

“Not fair, you know I’m weak for your lips” the bear-like girl pouted and Joohyun giggled at how she looked.

“and I’m weak when you act cute. Stop puckering your lips, I might kiss you nonstop till morning”

“well, I don’t mind” Seulgi raised her eyebrows with a teasing smile visible on her face.

Joohyun rolled her eyes “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter