[OT5] while the cat's away the mice will play

Fluffebruary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s birthday

February 10, 2021

 

Joohyun **

Joohyun was at her movie premier at Lotte World’s Cinema that afternoon.

And although it was her first time to appear in front of media again after a while, she showed great professionalism.

she greeted the press and everyone in the venue her radiant smile, wearing a sophisticated black dress with a coat draped on her shoulders.

She looked stunning, as usual.

The members sent their congratulations earlier, wishing her good luck and reminding her that they are very proud of her.

It was nearing the ending scene when she noticed her manager got up from her seat and seemed to answer a call from her phone.

She felt uneasy and it doesn’t help that she cannot get up from her seat and ask what’s wrong or she can’t even text her manager because she didn’t bring her phone with her.

The credits finally showed up, indicating the movie has ended and everyone in the theater applauded.

The host called out the actors and actresses, together with the directors and writers in front for acknowledgement and for their speech.

Joohyun expressed her gratitude towards everyone who made the film come to life and said she looks forward to more projects and premiers as actress Bae Joohyun.

Everyone shook her hands, praising her for a job well done as they exit the venue.

When majority of the people had left already to proceed to the after party, her manager excused Joohyun from the executives and told them there was an incident that demands for the idol-actress’ presence.

“What’s going on?” she questioned her manager, who was practically pulling her and dragging her feet to their van

“Here, check your phone while we’re on our way” the manager handed her the phone after making Joohyun get into the backseat of the car and before climbing to her own seat to drive.

10 missed calls from Wendy

And hundreds and hundreds of notifications from social media.

There was definitely something.

 

 

 

 

Earlier with the other members**

 

Yeri put down her phone after receiving a text from Seulgi, confirming she’s indeed at her apartment.

The maknae was currently at their dorm with only Joy around so she decided to drag the other member to go meet the birthday celebrant.

30 minutes later and she’s still nagging the older girl to move faster in getting ready.

“which looks better? This green one or black?” Joy asked as she was busy checking herself out in her full body mirror.

While Yeri stood outside, leaning at the doorframe, rolling her eyes.

“I’m telling you, you’re waaaaay too overdressed for a sleepover” Yeri eyed the high boots and mini skirt her unnie was wearing and can only shook her head, unimpressed.

“no such thing as overdressed, honey” Joy finally put on the black beret and made her way out of her room, linking arms with the youngest and pulling her along the exit of the dorm.

“I have to look good, in case paparazzi’s around” she added.

“Paparazzi? Why would there be paparazzi inside Seulgi unnie’s apartment?”

“Silly, you really think I’ll just let us bore ourselves and stay inside huh? I have an excellent idea. It’s gonna be so much fun”

Yeri stopped in her tracks and glanced at the girl suspiciously.

“The last time you said that, we broke Joohyun unnie’s washing machine and she made us do the laundry for a week”

“come on, this time you’re gonna benefit from it. You’ll see” she winked and they continued walking

 

 

**

“No” Seulgi sternly said, with her hands crossed over her front.

“Oh come onnn, please? just 1 hour” Joy begged, pouting her way to ask the older girl.

Shortly after greeting the birthday celebrant and giving her bouquet and their gifts, the two maknaes revealed their plan.

And unlike the skeptical girl she was earlier, Yeri seemed to have joined forces with Joy to persuade the main dancer.

Apparently, they wanted to drive Seulgi’s new car.

The new Volkswagen T-Roc.

Yeri’s eyes sparkled as she saw the brand-new unit in front of her eyes when they stepped in the parking lot.

It only took her a millisecond in joining Joy’s agenda.

“Yeri always wanted to learn how to drive, remember?” Joy nudged the youngest and the latter nodded her head eagerly.

“You wouldn’t want her to learn from those mean guys in driving schools who yell every 10seconds, do you? She might cry! What if she’ll get traumatized and never tries again? You don’t want that” Joy was totally guilt tripping Seulgi, knowing the bear-like-member would give in because she’s 100 perfect a softie.

And just like how they planned, she did give in.

“Joy I’ve seen you drive and I’m gonna be honest with you, my trust level is at negative 50 right now. Don’t you dare drift my baby!” Seulgi warned as she watched the 2 snatch the keys from her hand and get in.

 

 

**

“You push this forward or the other way around depe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter