wedding

Fluffebruary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s eyes turned teary the moment she saw the beautiful bride walk down the aisle.

And even though she stood far from her, she saw her smiled at her for a second.

She looks beyond gorgeous in the wedding gown they chose together, with the long-embroidered lace veil.

Her hair tied in a loose bun and accessorized with pearl pins.

Holding a bouquet of combination of white roses, peonies and baby’s breath, she took her slow steps.

Seulgi watched her step closer, and closer.

 

Until she walked past her.

 

There was a bittersweet smile on her face, reminiscing the times they had as lovers.

And to witness her be together with someone else, with everything exactly how they planned their own wedding to be, brought a slight pang in her heart.

But she loved her, loved her.

She set her free, to find real happiness and the love she deserves.

Seulgi blamed herself why her supposed-to-be-bride found comfort in another’s arms.

Her lack of attention and time distanced them together and eventually, the girl gave up on her.

It was only around 9 months when Seulgi received an invitation through her mailbox.

It was a silver glittery enveloped that had ‘you are invited to our wedding’ written on it.

At first, she thought it was ridiculous. Very absurd how fast things went.

But when she looked at the inside, she understood why.

Her ex-lover was marrying her childhood sweetheart, her first love, who turned to be Seulgi’s frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter