Troublemaker Seulgi

Fluffebruary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No proofread cause I'm typing it at work and also because I'm lazy to do so. lol sorry for the poor plot and typo errors

 I hope you guys understand hehehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was the nth time when they heard Seulgi was called to the teachers' office, again.

She often gets detention due to various reasons, but mostly because of stealing her classmates' packed lunch. It’s the main reason why no one wants to be friends with her too, she causes too much trouble for a high schooler.

"when will you stop, Kang Seulgi? I'm tired lecturing you every day!" Mrs. Choi, their homeroom teacher said in frustration.

Seulgi rolled her eyes in response, pretending to not hear anything that was said.

"You're rude to your teachers, you trouble almost all the students in our school, you cut classes. I don't know why they haven't expelled you yet. Ah that's right, because your parents own the school. You came from a well-off family yet you're such a disgrace"

And it made the student clenched her fist.

 

Mrs. Choi noticed and scoffed "What now, are you gonna hit me?"

 

Seulgi's face lightens, obviously faking it "No Mrs. Choi. How can possibly harm my beloved adviser. I can never" she mocked

 

"nice try, young lady. I still need to give you your punishment, you'll clean the student council's office after class. if you don't show up at 5pm, I'll make you clean it for a week. Do I make myself clear?"

 

"Yes, Ma'am" Seulgi replied, still rolling her eyes and then walked out of the room even though the teacher didn't dismiss her yet.

 

The bell rings and the students were coming out from their rooms.

Some went to the cafeteria to grab afternoon snacks; some went to the library and others just stayed in their room waiting for the next class, which was the last period.

The troublemaker went back to their classroom and sat on her seat, which was the chair on the last row, near the window because she likes to space out during class and look outside when the lesson gets boring for her.

But being at the back meant Seulgi gets to see everyone in her class too.

She gets to witness each one who raise their hands during recitation and answer questions with confidence; or everyone's back when they take their exams, trying so hard to pass the test.

And it made her hate school even more.

Because everyone was trying so hard.

 

Their last class for today was Chemistry and the whole period, Seulgi was just scribbling on her notes.

"I'm giving back your test papers from our last quiz. Come get yours if I call your name. 'kay?" Mrs. Kwon, the Chemistry teacher called their names and the respective students went in front to claim it

"Kang Seulgi" Mrs. Kwon called.

Seulgi lazily walked to get her paper and before the teacher handed it to her, she said something that made Seulgi more irritated

"Ms. Kang, another zero? I don't know if you're uninterested to not even try to answer just one item or you're just plain dumb to give me one."

Her classmates laughed and she turned red in anger and embarrassment.

 

Seulgi went to the student council office after that to do her punishment from Mrs. Choi.

The room was empty when she opened it.

Or she thought.

 

“Oh my god you scared me!” said the student council president when she came out of the bathroom.

"Oh, hey Seulgi! Mrs. Choi informed me you're cleaning today. You can do your thing, I'm just finishing my work here, don’t mind me"

 

Seulgi stared at the other girl who sat on her desk and in front of her computer.

 

"uh? do you need anything?" The president asked when she noticed Seulgi staring.

 

Seulgi turned her gaze away and proceed in mopping the floor.

 

after only 5mins, Seulgi stopped saying she's done.

 

"I'm going home" she walked towards the exit.

 

"wait. I'm coming with you"

 

Seulgi raised her brow and the latter immediately explained

 

"Mrs. Kang, the owner of the school, your mom, personally called earlier to ask the student council to tutor you in Chemistry. And as a sign of my gratitude, I decided to do it myself. I'm thankful for the scholarship your family granted me so I think it's only fair to repay it with something I'm kinda useful about."

Seulgi wasn't sure if she heard it right but never mind, she didn't care.

 

"Thanks, but no thanks, Joohyun. You're just wasting time"

 

"No. Come on, let's go your house for proper lessons. I'm done for today anyway" Joohyun insisted, pulling Seulgi's arm out of the room and towards to school gate

 

Seulgi couldn't understand how could a person be so kind to her, while everybody usually doesn't even acknowledge her existence.

But later on, she found out that the girl was not only kind, she talks non-stop too.

 

"Do you hate Chemistry that much? why do you always leave your paper blank?" Joohyun interrogated inside the car as they were on their way to Seulgi's house

"You don't speak much, do you?" Joohyun added when she couldn't get an answer from the other student.

 

"Are we going straight home or to the park?" the driver interrupted them both, asking Seulgi

 

"Park.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter