006

Undercover - Kim Hongjoong

The day Taehwan got discharged from the hospital Hongjoong was impatiently waiting for his class to end, if he could he would be at the hospital picking up Taehwan but the older asked that he should attend his classes and since the older asked him he couldn’t not go.

 

The moment they got dismissed Hongjoong ran out once again, he was sure that the professor thought he hated his class but he couldn’t care, right now he just wanted to be in Taehwan’s arms more than anything else.

 

He ran through the hallways, trying to not bump into anyone and when he got closer to the campus gate he saw a familiar figure, the tall and muscular build, the tattoos and the jet black hair, Hongjoong felt himself running faster and faster and before he knew it, he was right in front of the man.

 

“H-hyung” Hongjoong said out of breath, Taehwan smiled and held his arms wide open, Hongjoong jumped into his arms nuzzling into his chest, it was the best feeling, he missed hugging the boy, sure while he was admitted to hospital they shared a few kisses but hugging wasn’t as easy, so it was the best feeling.

 

“Ah this is nice hyung, I missed your hugs” 

 

“So did I, let’s go home and cuddle hmm, how does that sound,” Taehwan asked and Hongjoong happily nodded.

 

Taehwan wasn’t allowed to drive yet so Insoo came to pick them up, when they got back to the house, the two prepared lunch together and went up to Taehwan’s room, they ate and laid on the bed together, they caught up and for the most part, just held one another and stared at one another.

 

Being apart the small amount of time they felt somewhat suffocating it was as if they needed one another to carry on with living.

 

Every now and then they would share a kiss, eventually the kisses became needier and needier and heated which led to a full-on make-out session, and the only reason they stopped there was that Taehwan wasn’t allowed any physical activity yet.

 

The two ended up falling asleep at some point and when they woke up Hongjoong had to work on his project, so in the end, Taehwan followed him to his room.

 

“Hyung would you like to listen to how it sounds so far?” 

 

“Yesss I have been so curious about this” Taehwan said with a big smile, Hongjoong laughed a little, he found Taehwan quite cute at times. 

 

He started playing the parts of the song he had already recorded and waited for a reaction from the male, the big smile spreading across Taehwan’s face as he listened to it gave him the clue that the older liked the song.

 

“Joong-ah you will be so successful in the future~ ah people would love this I’m sure of it, do you have any more songs?” Taehwan asked excitedly, to which Hongjoong nodded.

 

In the end, instead of working on his project, it turned into Hongjoong playing everything he has written up until now, and Taehwan asking him about it and him telling the stories behind them.

 

Time just started flying by as the two got more and more emerged into their own little world, filled with just them and Hongjoong’s music.