Meeting Our Ally

The J Agents

The next day, Jay went to Fei’s house and sat on the front steps.  He waited for her outside.  Fei came outside and was shocked to see Jay waiting for her.  “Omo, Jay!  What are you doing here?”

“I think its best I wait and walk with you until the day comes,” Jay said as he got up.  “I’m paranoid.  I feel like someone might just take you while you’re on your way to school.  Take you right under my nose like how they took noona.”  Fei gave Jay a sympathetic look and hugged him. 

“It’s okay,” she said.  “I understand.  I understand your feelings and such.  Thank you for doing so much to protect me.  I wish I was like you guys.  I wish I can protect you to the extent that you, unnie, Junsu, and Junho are doing.”  Jay smiled as he slung an arm around her and started to walk towards school.  “Jay,” Fei said suddenly.  Jay stopped walking and turned his head to her.  “Can you at least me teach me some self-defense?  If there’s ever a time I would need it, some basic self-defense moves should hold off a bit, you know?  I really want to help but I feel like I’m just in everyone’s way because I can’t do anything.”

“Arrasso,” Jay replied with a smile.  “We can go back to the department and I’ll teach you a little bit.  I can teach you in less than a week.  It’ll be super easy; easier than baking a cake.”  Fei laughed and Jay laughed with her.  They spotted Junho and Junsu up ahead and Jay called them.  “Junsu!  Junho!”

“Oh, hyung,” Junho said.  “Hey, Fei noona.  How are you this morning?”

“I’m great,” Fei said with a usual smile.  It looks almost as though nothing happened yesterday.  But they all knew behind that terrific smile of hers, she’s scared and worried.  “Let’s get to school and hurry up after school, ne?”  The three boys nodded and then the four went to the school building.

School dragged on, but the awkward and antsy part was when the four students bumped into TOP in the hallways.  TOP smiled at the students and said, “My, my.  Isn’t it a surprise to see you four.  Where’s Junhyung and Jia?  I haven’t seen them in my class for two days.”  Jay held himself back from jumping at him.  He was in school, and to everyone in the school, TOP is “Mr. Choi”.  “Do you know where they could be?  Or at least Jia, considering she’s your noona.  Is she sick at home?” TOP asked with a cunning smile.

“Mr. Choi,” snarled Junho.  “Jia’s absence should concern you TOO much.  And she’s only been missing two days, not an entire week.  So she should be back by the end of this week, the least.”  Junsu grabbed the younger’s shoulder and held him back.  TOP stifled a laugh.  He leaned towards Jay so only the four and himself can hear.

“She’s not hurt, rest assured.  Hyunseung isn’t taking any fancy in hurting her, yet.”  Jay starred at TOP with horrified eyes.  TOP’s eyes twinkled and he smirked.  “You still have five days.  In five days you need to come to my class and make your decision.  I’ll be looking forward to see Fei as well.”  He looked at Fei when he said the last sentence.  Fei shifted uncomfortably but hoped that TOP did not notice her.  “Well, students,” TOP said as he went to his full height and continued walking down the hall.  “Have a nice day and I hope to see you soon.”

“We’re going to be dealing with him for the rest of this week,” Junsu muttered.  The others turned to the usually quiet member.  “I can’t stand it.  Why are they tormenting us?  I feel that they’re not doing any physical torture to Jia noona, rather they’re tormenting her and us.  Jay, we need to do something soon.  I want to meet with Mr. Choi after school.”  Jay looked alarmed.

“Junsu, are you crazy?!?” Jay hissed.  “Noona went by herself against him.  And you know how amazing she is and she’s been in the agency longer than you, yet she failed.  How are you going to go against him?”  Jay didn’t want to lose another member of his team.  He needed their help as much as possible.  Cube has too many members going against them.  “No way,” Jay concluded.  “You’re not going.  You are not going to against him.  Don’t even think about it.”  Junsu looked away and Jay turned to walk towards the cafeteria.  Fei followed but Junho and Junsu stayed behind.

“Hyung,” Junho said.  Junsu looked at him.  “He never said that you can’t go without someone else with you.  I’ll go with you, hyung.”  Junsu smiled and thanked the younger.  “Aish, it’s nothing really.  I really want Jia noona back like everyone else.  Whatever you’re doing could let us bring noona back sooner without having to face Cube personally.  We’re not enough to start off so it’s dangerous to lose even ONE member.” Junho said with a determined smile.  “After school, let go visit Mr. Choi.”

Jay and Fei were not aware what Junsu and Junho were planning to do.  Afterschool, Jay immediately took Fei to the department to do some self-defense training.  Junsu and Junho went to Mr. Choi’s classroom where he was tidying the room.  “Well,well,” TOP said with a smile.  “What can I do for you students?”  Without a warning, Junsu punched TOP in the face.

“Stop ing around!” Junsu yelled.  “Bring Jia noona out.  Tell us where this Cube department is or we’ll just kill you.”  Junho appeared and held a pocketknife.  Not really one of his favorites, but Junho kept it around handy just in case.  TOP burst into laughter.

“You kids got some guts,” he said as he wiped the slight dripping blood from the corner of his lip.  “But killing me is pointless.  How will you get rid of my body without the school’s security cameras catching you?  Moreover, what will my pupils think that their teacher suddenly died, in this room?  And about all, I’m not the one you should really threaten.  I’m just an old acquaintance of Hyunseung.  Nothing more.  I could kill Hyunseung if I wanted to and nothing would be wrong because he’s in another department than I am.  I’m just an assassin.  No one in Cube really trusts me and I don’t’ trust anyone in Cube.  Killing me is pointless.  They wouldn’t care.  Personally, I think killing me is quiet idiotic.  Is this what you’re going to resolve to, killing people because you want to vent your anger out?  I don’t think so.  You’d be no less than Beast with their vicious ways.  So step down, Agent Junsu.  You have no means of being here, unless there is homework I can assist you with.”

“I just love how you’re still pulling off this teacher act.” Junho sarcastically muttered.  “It’s so amusing, it makes me sick.”  Junsu looked at Junho briefly.  The maknae normally doesn’t make nasty remarks or use sarcasm like how Jay does.  “Junsu hyung, let’s go.  This isn’t going to do for us.”  With that, Junho turned and left.  Junsu slowly got up and followed him.  TOP stood up and dusted his shirt off. 

“Aigoo,” he said with a chuckle.  “Such troublesome kids.  Although their pretty decent agents, they’re still little children.  Now they’re little kids without a mother since Jia isn’t there to guide them.  Highly amusing, makes me wonder what will be their decision when the week ends.”

“Junho!  Junsu!” Director yelled at the two as they entered the department.  “You’re late!  Why are you so late today?  Jay just started up a mini training for Fei and you two were missing the entire time.  What’s up with that?”  Junsu shuffled his feet uncomfortably.  Junho hung his head in silence.

“You two!” Jay’s voice called.  “You two just went on and did it, right?”  Jay was raging mad.  Fei slowly followed behind Jay.  He walked up to Junsu’s face and yelled, “I told you not to confront TOP!  Why would you?  What did you gain?!?  NOTHING.  You didn’t bring noona back so you technically gained nothing at all.”  Jay gritted his teeth.  “How could you risk your life for something so idiotic?!?”

“Jay-ah,” Fei said quietly.  “Stop it.  Don’t yell.  Junsu just—“

“At least I’m trying to do something!” Junsu shouted back.  Fei jumped a little at Junsu’s yelling.  Junsu is normally quiet but for him to yell is a complete surprise.  “You’re just sitting around saying you’ll do something to get noona back, but you’re not doing anything!  Junho and I are trying!  What do you exactly have in mind when this week ends?  How are you going to bring them both back in one piece!?  Do you understand that Cube is too many for us to handle?!?  We’re not going to get through without a thorough plan!”  Jay looked at Junsu who had an enraged expression.  Director Park felt awkward being in the middle of this and Fei squirmed away a little.  “I’m younger than you, I know.  But you need to know that I have ideas as well and that I don’t need you to baby me.  I can make my own decisions and so can Junho.  Youneed to step up, hyung.”

“Enough!” Director Park yelled, making everyone jump.  “What’s done is done!  It doesn’t really matter.  And speaking which, Junsu, about the lack of team members,” Director Park stated as he changed the subject.  “I have pulled out allies.  They were J Agents through other J Agents.  I didn’t train them but their parents were J Agents.  They’re not registered J Agents but their skills match up pretty much to yours.”  He swiftly went to his office and the others followed.  Inside were several new faces.

“Whoa, Director-nim!” Fei exclaimed.  “Who are they?”

“They come from a close agency.  They are affiliated under SM but their family members have been J Agents.  You can trust them, completely.  Not like Junhyung and Jiyun.” he spat at the two names.  He lightened up and gestured the guests to stand.  “Let me introduce you to them.  These three fine gentlemen are the Kim Brothers, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu, and Kim Jonghyun.  My, my, Junsu has the same name as my Junsu.”

Jaejoong smiled and bowed a little.  “It’s a pleasure to meet these young, energetic agents.  If our names confuse you, you can call us by our nicknames.  I’m Hero, Junsu is Xiah, and Jonghyun is Dino.”

“Hyung,” whined Jonghyun.  “Please don’t call me that.  Call me Bling or Jjong.  Don’t call me Dino.  But Xiah and Hero are correct.  Hyung is just teasing me too much.”

Director continued, “These two young girls are the Jung Sisters.  Jessica and Krystal.  Although it breaks tradition to not have a J in the name, the Jungs are exceptions.”  Two girls smiled at Fei and the other J Agents.  “This is Krystal’s friend, Josephine.  She goes by the name ‘Amber’, so remember that.”  A very tomboyish girl with boyish looks smirked and half saluted the agents.  “These six will assist you as much as possible.  I’m going to have a training session for the next week till the day comes.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Jessica said after Director left for the “kids” to “socialize”.  “You must be Miss Wang Fei.  The representatives of SM will do our best and hardest to protect you, arrasso?  The Kim Brothers are amazing, and Amber is just beautiful with her ways.”

“Yeah, and the Jung Sisters are the scariest people ever in SM history!” Amber called with a laugh and receiving a punch from Krystal.  “Jonghyun oppa is like my brother.  He’s really good, you’ll see.”  Jonghyun smirked at Amber.  “We understand the urgency about this situation so all of us came as soon as possible.  We were all in Japan just doing our thing, then we got the call.  And like what Jessica unnie said, we’ll do our best and give it our all to get those Cube people!”

“Thank you,” Jay said.  “Thank you so much.  You don’t know how much this means to me.  See my noona is held captive there and asking trade for Fei.  I’m trying to plan out something to not let that happen but still have my noona.  And the fact we’re not a lot of people to start, and you guys came, thank you.  I don’t know how to express well but thank you so much.”

“You noona?” chirped a high pitched voice.  It was Xiah.  “You mean agent Jia?”  Jay nodded and Xiah fell silent.  Jay looked questioningly at him and then turned to the other Kim Brothers.  Everyone was awkwardly silent.  “We weren’t informed that Jia-ssi was the captured one, not to mention your adoptive sister.  Do you know what Jia means to our agency?  Her father used to be affiliated with SM.  Damn, Jia-ssi is captured?  That’s more the reason to be serious with this.” Junsu said with a concerned face.  Jay nodded.  Jay was glad that these people care about Jia as much as he did.  It made him feel safer to trust these people that he has never met before. 

“Jaebeom-ssi,” said Jonghyun out of nowhere.  Jay looked up.  “It’s best for you to carry on the mission to protect Miss Wang Fei.  We as the SM reps were only sent to aid you.  We’re going to aid you to bring back Jia.  Jia personally means a lot to us.  We’ll do some snooping on Cube while you carry on as hidden as possible.  Leave it to us and we’ll get things done as much as possible, arrasso?”  Jay nodded his head and grinned.  He was so glad that these people were so into this mission that wasn’t even theirs.

“Jia noona,” Jay thought to himself.  “We’re going to get you out.  I promise I will protect you.”

In the Cube department, Jia was lying on the floor of the tiny room she was being held in.  Junhyung came in and closed the door behind him.  He saw Jia lying limply on the floor.  He used his foot and nudged her on the shoulder.  “Yah,” he said.  Jia continued to lie on the floor.  “It appears that your team has attacked our TOP.  Are you proud of such actions that your team is doing?  Looks like they really want you back.  You haven’t even made an attempt to escape.  I’m shocked, Jia.  I thought you would at least try to get out.  Do I have to go out there myself and hurt your brother so you can have some emotion?”

When Junhyung mention’s her brother, Jia sprung up and jumped at him.  She pushed him against the wall and grabbed his collar.  The fire in her eyes were back and they were burning hotter and hotter the second.  “Dare you to touch my brother,” she said through gritted teeth.  “Touch him and I’ll tear your limbs like how you and your other Beast buddies tear your victims’ limbs.  I’ll kill you in less than 3 minutes.  I should just kill you right now.  I swear, go near him and I’ll take a gun and shoot your balls.”  Jia was, at the same time, fighting back tears.  She has been crying for two days and was tired.  She cried remembering her parents’ death, her adoptive parents’ deaths, and then thought what would happen if Jay died.  “Just try and lay a single hair on him.  Even before it touches him, you’ll be rolling on the floor begging for forgiveness.”

“Looks like the fire is back,” chuckled Junhyung.  “I suggest you let me go.  Although you’re displaying fierceness, you’re still weak.  You’ve been crying for a long time and not to mention you didn’t eat a lot.  We gave you food but declined it.”  Junhyung grabbed Jia’s arms and threw her to the floor.  She fell with a short yelp.  Junhyung knelt down and leaned into her face.  Jia scrambled to a sitting position and stayed back a bit.  Junhyung smirked and said, “Keep the fire burning, Jia.  I would like to see you try to kill me when this week ends.”  He got up and left the room.  He locked the door and returned his way to the first floor.  “Oh, Hyunseung,” he said as he bumped into Hyunseung.  “Hey, what’s up?”

“How is she?” he straight forwardly asked.  “Is she responding or having any response?”  Junhyung shook his head.  “Hul…  Arrasso.  You can go.”  Junhyung left and Hyunseung went down to see Jia.  As he opened the door, Jia screamed “Get out!” but fell immediately silent when she saw Hyunseung with his unamused face.  “Hello, Jia.”

“What do you want?” she said with a twisted face.  “Wasn’t Junhyung coming here to torment me enough?  I don’t need someone else harassing me or my family.  Can’t a lady get some alone time?  I want to be alone.  I don’t want to associate with you monsters.”  Hyunseung came over and smack her across the face.

“Shut up,” he said with a calm face.  “You sure got some spirit.  What did Junhyung do that made you so fired up all of a sudden?  Just yesterday you were dead and this morning you were the same.  But after Junhyung left, you seemed to have an insane power.  You’re quite interesting.”  Hyunseung turned to leave but stopped suddenly.  “It appears that your director has recruited someallies.  Just letting you know.”  With that, he left and locked the door.  Jia sat in silence.  She was shocked at what she just heard.

“Aliles?” she muttered.  “Because of me?  Aish, Director-nim!  I know we’re not enough people, but ALLIES?  Can you even trust them?  Hul…  Jay be safe, please.”

On the first floor, Hyuna was searching for Hyunseung.  “Hyunseung-ah?  Where are you?  I have something for you~!”  Hyunseung came up and Hyuna smiled.  “Hyunseung-ah!” she sang out as she attacked him.  Hyunseung held her and gave her a funny look.

“Hyuna, what’s up with you?” Hyunseung asked with a chuckle.  Hyuna beamed and held out some papers and notes.  “More notes?  What research have you been up to now?”

“G.Na unnie was really upset about Jia being here.  She felt very weird about it because she felt like she knew her.” Hyuna said with her smile disappearing slowly.  She had a serious face.  “This is not about Jia, rather about Jia’s father.  He was associated with SM for a while.  The allies that are teaming with JYP Agency are most likely from SM.  SM have too many people.  Their team of girls, Girls Generation and f(x), are insanely strong, especially since there are two sisters each in one group.  Their Super Junior has too many people.  Remember the Chinese rep we encountered in when we were assigned our first mission?  He’s in SM.  Just Girls Generation and Super Junior combined, we’re out numbered.  We need to step up our game and get even.”  Hyunsung stared at Hyuna who displayed a face of full concern.

“Do you suggest me to get more people?” Hyunseung asked, half sarcastically.  Hyuna looked away, embarrassed that she doubted Cube’s strength.  Hyunseung shook his head and opened his mouth to say something but was cut by someone.

“I can have YG agency come in if you’d like, Hyunseung,” TOP’s deep voice called.  Hyuna and Hyunseung both turned to see TOP has entered the room.  “I don’t think it would be too much of a problem to see who’s available in YG at the moment.  On the exception of Seungri, Tablo, and Gummy noona, I’m sure we’re free.”  Upon mentioning Seungri, TOP eyed Hyunseung.  “What do you think, Hyunseung?”

“Oh, thanks, hyung.” Hyunseung said with a smirk.  He didn’t let TOP’s stare make him feel uncomfortable.  “I kinda wanna see how those girls are.  Never really encountered them before so I’m hoping for an interesting meeting.”  Hyunseung was referring to the girls of YG.  “What are they called?  Oh yes, YG Ladies, the Female BigBang, and more commonly called 2NE1.”  TOP nodded his head and then turned to leave.

“I’ll go ask my director to see if it’s alright,” TOP said.  “You can never tell with Director YG.  It’s completely unfathomable.  Anyways, I ought to go anyways.  I just wanted to tell you that the J Agents are getting antsy and more dangerous.  Quite amusing, if you ask me.  I should leave to ask my director and of course plan out tomorrow’s lessons for my classes.”

“Hyung,” Hyunseung said with a laugh.  “You’re too amusing.  You’re getting into this whole teacher thing.”  Hyunseung then turned to Hyuna.  “Well, looks like we’re going to be aided.  If it’s just those J Agents and few of those SM members, we should be fine.  It would be bad if SM entirely gets on our case.”  Hyuna stared at Hyunseung.  What he worried?  What was he so worried of?  After all, they’re the united Cube, unstoppable Cube.

“Arrasseo,” Hyuna finally said.  “I would keep looking for anything new that happens around the J Agents and now SM agency.”