End of the Week; All Hell Breaks Loose

The J Agents

**HEADS UP, SOMEONE DIES IN THIS CHAPTER.  I’M SORRY!  I REALLY LIKE THIS SINGER TOO!  CAN’T BELIEVE I’M GOING TO KILL A LOT OF THESE CHARACTERS!!!!!  UNDERSTAND THAT I’M DYING IN THE INSIDE JUST THINKING OF THIS STORYLINE**

“BoA-ssi?!?” Director Park screamed.  Jay, Junsu, and Junho stood up and Fei looked questioningly at the group of people that was now blocking the entrance.  They saw the familiar faces of Jessica, Junsu, Jaejoong, and Jonghyun.  However, a whole bunch of new people were standing with them.  “What are you doing?  Where are those affiliated J Agents?  I only need them!” he called in alarm.  He was unsure whether the department was being infiltrated again.  He only knew that few agents in SM were affiliated to the J Agents.  The other, he was unsure.

A tall woman with semi wavy black hair stepped out and looked at Director Park straight in the eye.  “Mr. Park, please understand the decisions that Kangta and I have made,” BoA said with a kind smile.  “If TOP is affiliated with Cube’s department, expect the entire YG department to stand against you as well.  Standing against Cube with YG with just three agents and one victim is too much.  So out of our kindness, and personal reasons, we are aiding you.  If you don’t want it, then oh well.  We are still getting Miss Meng.”  BoA was referring that Jia meant a lot to the SM Agency.  “Just sending Jessica, Jaejoong, Krystal, Amber, Junsu, and Jonghyun would be risky as well.  So Kangta and I have decided to send more of our SM agents, and I have decided to come for even more personal reasons.”

Director Park nodded his head slowly.  BoA smiled and continued, “None of our maknaes are here so Krystal is not here, but her sister is.  Let me introduce you to our large family.  Leeteuk, leader of a 13 sometimes 15 member team.  His other members are Heechul, Siwon, and Donghae.  Just to name a few.  Jonghyun and his leader, Onew, are here.  Jessica’s leader, Taeyeon, brought along Jessica, Sunny, and Tiffany.  Krystal’s leader, Victoria, brought a long Luna and Sulli, and Krystal  isn’t here.  Jaejoong and Junsu are here, however.  And this is one of our rookie agents, Kai.  He’s in a group of 12 members, but he has most experience so we’ve brought him as well.”  The SM members all lined as their names were called.  Jay smiled widely.

“Thank you,” he said, almost stuttering.  “I’m so glad that all of you came out to help us.  I want to repay you for all your efforts.”

BoA shook her head.  “Don’t, Jay.  We’re doing it also because of our personal reasons.  It’s not just for the J Agency.  For this, we’re like another of your department.  For this, we will be one.   For this, we will stop YG and Cube.”  BoA turned her head towards Director Park.  “I would like to see how your agents act in a practice room.  You can observe my kids as well.  In that way, we can see the weaknesses and strengths and match the people to others, ne?”  Director Park agreed.  He took the SM members and BoA took Fei and the J Agents.

From what BoA noticed, Fei has gotten a lot of training from Jay.  As Jay puts it, he made her training look like how Jia does on the field.  She was impressed at the self-defense and strong offense from a girl who never was aware about this entire thing till recently.  She was amazed at how fast and efficient the agents can work solo.  “So independent,” she mused.  “Even Fei who isn’t even a J Agent.”

From what Director Park observed from the SM agents, they work amazing as a team.  SNSD with f(x), SHINee with TVXQ, and Kai with Super Junior hyungs.  They work beautifully as solos which they evidently displayed.  However, they’re strongest in team work and communication.  SM definitely had something about family love, team work, and communication.  They always had each other.  SM was advanced with this team work and finished their practice quite fast.  “Uwah,” he breathed.  “Fantastic!”

“I think it would be best to separate them boys and girls,” BoA concluded.  Director nodded slowly.  “Miss Fei will be safe with us, SM women.  Your J Agents will be in the safe hands of Leeteuk and Jaejoong.  I trust them.  The week will end in two days so we shall resume here.  Your agents and Fei can return to school as usual for the remaining days and my agents will keep close eye on the school’s surroundings.  We have no time to lose.  If any of you come across ANY who are associated with Cube, or YG, bring them here with no question but do not hurt them.  Understood?”  Everyone nodded their heads and resumed to what they were doing.  “Anything you need, Director Park?”

“Nope,” he said simply.  “Nothing at all.  You really know how to take care of everything.  As expected from SM.  So many young agents, you need someone with a motherly figure and powerful influence.  Thank you.  I assure you that you have my entire trust to take on this assignment with my agents.”

“Thank you,” BoA replied with a small bow.  “I’ll take good care of your agents.  They’ll be well with my group.  I will have Miss Fei with me at all times.”  Director Park nodded in thanks to BoA.

The remaining days progressed.  Things were more intense.  Jay, Junsu, Junho, and Fei were always alert in school for TOP and the other Cube and YG agents.  SM agents were always in the perimeter and a little on the outer, lurking around.  Everyone was serious about it.  TOP was highly amused at this fact and the surroundings.  After school he called Jay over to his classroom for a little chat.

“Jay,” TOP started.  Jay was nervous about this whole situation so he asked Jaejoong and Sunny so hang right out the window of the classroom, and Junho outside in the halls.  “You do know that tomorrow is the day, correct?”  Jay remained silent.  “Well, I hope you have made your decision.  I would also like to add that I am aware of the area being under full vision of your department and SM.”  Jay looked up in alarm.

“It doesn’t concern you,” Jay defiantly said.  “Aren’t you afraid?  We going to beat your up.  It doesn’t matter if it’s YG and Cube working together.  SM and JYP would be best so step down.  I expect you to hand over my sister tomorrow, and no problem should arise.”

“I like your spirit, Jay,” TOP said with a chuckle.  His smile quickly faded and he looked at him and said, “Keep that fire till tomorrow.  Don’t burn it out.  You’ll need that fire.”  TOP smirked and motioned Jay to leave the room.  “I’ll be looking forward to tomorrow.”  Suddenly, Jaejoong and Sunny leaped into the room and pinned TOP down to the floor.

“Jaejoong-ssi?!  Sunny-ssi?!” Jay gasped.  Junho ran into the room as well. “Junho!” Jay exclaimed in relief.

“We’re taking this guy with us,” Jaejoong growled.  Sunny’s eyebrows scrunched and her cute face turned into a scowl.  “He’s seen us around and we are not letting him get away with what and who he has seen.”  TOP smirked and chuckled a little to himself. 

Back at the J Agent’s department, Director and BoA stared down at TOP with Jaejoong and Sunny.  “Choi Seunghyun, ain’t it?” BoA asked as she leaned in.  “You are to stay under custody here under SM and JYP agencies.  Tomorrow you will come with us, show us the way with absolutely no funny jokes, and return Meng Jia to us.”

TOP looked at BoA with his charismatic glare.  “Why are you so interested in getting Miss Jia back?”  Boa seemed taken aback by his sudden interrogation.  “What does Meng Jia mean to SM anyways?  I would understand if those semi J Agents were interested in getting her back for JYP agency, but why are YOU and other NON J Agents so interested?  She means something to you, particularly you, it appears.”  BoA stayed silent, afraid to say something and shocked at his questions.

“Enough questions!” Director Park snapped, breaking the awkward silence.  “You’re not the interrogator.  WE’RE interrogating so I suggest you shut up.”

TOP remained in a cell for the rest of the day.  “So he’s going to lead us,” Xiah muttered during dinner.  Both SM and JYP were sitting together for dinner and were discussing plans.  “Interesting…  But I wouldn’t be surprised if Cube and YG had already set up something.  I mean, TOP is missing without a notice so I’m guessing they already know about us.  We can’t really trust if he’ll lead us the right way.”

“True,” Kai mumbled and looked down at his rice.  “Something is just a little off here.”  Luna looked at him with concern.  “He seemed a little too calm about the situation as well.  He was nearly bursting in laughter when he was brought here.  I don’t think he’s insane so something is definitely planned, don’t you think?”  Some nodded slowly and others remained silent and continued eating.  “Do you think that while we’re gone, they would attack Kangta sunbaenim and the others?” Kai asked with a worried and frustrated facial expression.  BoA immediately picked her head up.

“No,” she simply said.  “It won’t happen.  I trust Kangta, TRAX team, and the remaining members of EXO, TVXQ, SNSD, f(x), SHINee, and Super Junior that everything will be safe.  There are plenty of them there anyways.  YG and Cube have strong agents but they’re small in number and we’re vast in size.  Not to mention there are many back at home base to protect our databases and such.  You shouldn’t worry, Kai.”  Kai nodded and continued eating.

“It’s normal to worry about your members and members of your agency,” Jay silently said but everyone heard.  Everyone knew he was also referring to Jia.  “Tomorrow, we are getting back Jia noona.  I would like to thank all of you once more for working hard these two days.”

“Yah,” Heechul said with a chuckle.  “How many times are you going to thank us?  We understand you’re thankful but remember, Jay, this is also for our personal reasons.  Stop thanking us.  Save your energy for eating and getting good rest.  Tomorrow, all the action starts.”  Jay nodded and Heechul and Heechul smirked back.  “If Mr. Meng were here, wonder how he would be feeling.”

“I’m sure he would be feeling as thankful as Jay is,” Siwon said, answering his fellow member.  “I pray that he is looking down at us and fighting with us.  His spirit and his energy within us, aiding us tomorrow.”  Heechul laughed a little.

“So tomorrow,” Taeyeon said as she stood up.  “The teams will break as boys’ team and girls’ team.  Miss Fei, you will be joining us girls team and BoA unnie will be at your side at all times.   You can break into smaller groups within but that’s the general idea to break up.”  BoA nodded and Taeyeon continued.  “If the boys are to break into sub groups, make sure it’s at least three groups and that Jay, Junsu, and Junho are in each.”

Everyone finished their dinner while some friendly chatter.  Jay was silent, however.  He got up and walked over to the window and leaned his head against the pane.  He muttered, “Noona…  Tomorrow is the day.  We’re getting you back, and you’ll learn about your past.  You’ll meet all the wonderful people you were going to eventually meet if you never had been adopted by my parents.  Noona, keep strong!” 

Fei looked at Jay with sadness in her eyes.  “Everyone is working so hard to protect me and get Jia unnie back.  We can do this, right?”

In Cube’s department, everyone in YG was with Cube.  “Bastard got caught, huh?” Hyunseung smirked to himself.  “Not like hyung, though.  Looks like he went with it.  Oh, well.  We shall continue with our plan without him.”  Hyuna nodded and turned to the remain YG members who has arrived.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all.  Thank you for coming to aid us,” she said with a wink.  “I suppose you guys will split within the groups you’re already in?  We shall do the same then.  4minute, 2ne1, BigBang, and Beast.  Se7en-ssi you may go with G.Na unnie.”  Se7en nodded in response.  “Well, then this goes well.  I’m sure that those guys will also break into boys team and girls team so it’ll work.  Junhyung, where are you going?”  Junhyung stood  to leave as Hyuna called him out.

“Just gunna talk a bit with Jia,” he muttered.  “Should ignite the fire for her a little, you know?”  Hyuna laughed at the idea but let Junhyung go.  Junhyung opened the door to Jia’s cell.  Jia was laying on the floor, her back towards the door.  “Hey,” he said.

Jia moved a little and pulled herself to a sitting position.  “What the do you want, you little ?” she angrily said.  “I know it’s ing tomorrow.  Leave me alone, you and all your little ing groups that are upstairs.”

“Language, damn,” Junhyung said with a little smirk.  “The fire is already starting?  I was hoping that I could start the fire, but looks like you did it by yourself.  Yes, it’s tomorrow.  It appears that TOP has already been captured.  Just letting you know.  Judging what your little saengie could be up to, you know?”  Jia scowled and Junhyung continued, “Well, tomorrow should be quite amusing.  If only we were a larger group, or had more allies, we would destroy the headquarters first and then SM headquarters and things would be fine, but that’s not the case.  Oh, well.  Sleep well, you’ll need your energy to shoot me tomorrow, remember?”  Jia looked at Junghyung who laughed and left the room.

“Junhyung,” Jia grumbled to herself.  She balled her fists so tight, they turned white.  “I’ll kill you, I swear.”  Her nails dug into her skin and her hand trickled with drops of blood.  “Jay, please be careful.  What do you have on your mind?”  Jia buried her face in her hands and winced a little.  “Aish, didn’t know I cut myself because I was so mad.  Junhyung, I hate you.  I hate you and all of your stupid little ery friends.  I promise, I will kill you myself.”

The next morning, everyone was hustling.  Both teams, YG and Cube, and SM and JYP were very busy preparing.  Junho was preparing all the knives and blades of the sort for everyone’s use.  Jay was preparing all the guns and Junsu was getting bombs ready for use.  Business was all over the department.  “Today, this is where we will have victory, I know it!” Jay told himself as everyone geared up.  Director brought up TOP was in cuffs.  TOP’s facial expression was unfathomable.  No one could tell what’s on his mind.  He boarded the van that had Jaejoong, Jay, Junho, Junsu, Xiah, Jonghyun, Onew, and Kai.  Fei rode with BoA, Sunny, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica, Victoria, Luna, and Sulli.  Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul, and Donghae took a smaller car with extra equipment. 

Jaejoong drove in the direction that TOP was leading.  “Any funny business, we’ll kill you right here.” Jaejoong threatened.  TOP shrugged and continued to lead the way.  They approached a large, dark building and parked their car and vans a distance away.  Not many people go around that area so it was easy to go around without looking suspicious to the common people.  “Just go through here and it’s done?” Jaejoong asked with a puzzled look.

“Hyunesung wouldn’t be here to start with.  I might as well tell you that our original plan was to meet you midpoint near an abandoned field so I’m only going to guess they’re lurking there.  I would think they thought you killed me off so Jia would most likely be inside.” TOP simply said with still no expression.  Everyone scurried inside the building and dragged TOP inside as well.  “Go down those stairs and one of the rooms should have Jia locked inside.”  Everyone went down and Jay reached at the first door.  He opened it and saw Jia lying limply on the floor.

“Noona!” he exclaimed as he ran to her.  Jia shifted a little when she heard her brother’s voice.  Jay grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up so she was leaning on his chest.  “Noona!”

“J-jay…?” Jia mumbled.  “Is that you?”  Jia’s eyes fluttered as she tried to adjust her eyes to the dimness of the room.  She saw Jay’s face, about to break into tears, and her eyes widened.  “Jaebeom-ah!” she cried as she threw her arms around his neck.  “Yah, pabo!  What are you doing here?”

“Noona, we don’t have time.  Let’s get out and I’ll explain everything!” Jay said.  Jia saw the huge group of people behind Jay.  “These are members of SM agency.  They’re allying us to fight against Cube and YG.  They also have personal reasons to save you but we’ll explain later.”

“Yes, please explain later,” an unfamiliar voice called.  Everyone spun around and saw two people at the door.  “Quick intro, I’m Kikwang, this is my partner Gayoon.  Please to make your acquaintance but this acquaintanceship will only last like two seconds.  Okay, two seconds done.  Let’s start!”  Gayoon went straight at Taeyeon with a mischievous smile.  Taeyeon froze in her spot, unsure what to do, and stared at Gayoon.  Gayoon leaped and dropped kicked Taeyeon right into the stomach.

“Ack!” Taeyeon screeched and she coughed harshly.  Taeyeon’s members screamed at her and went to her aid.  Gayoon back flipped back towards Kikwang and stood right next to him.  She smiled at her work.

“Aw, poor aegi!” she teased.  “Only a simply drop kick and she fell!  What a shame.  I was expecting more from this famous SNSD team.”  Jessica glared at Gayoon.

“Hell, it just started.  I’ll introduce myself.  I am the ing Ice Princess, and you’ll wish you hadn’t made that move at Taeyeon!” Jessica screamed as she ran straight at Gayoon.  Suddenly, another drop kick happened right at Jessica’s face.  Jiyun appeared and stood next to Kikwang.

“Annyoung, Jia,” she said with a cute smile.  “Guess war breaks here, right?”  Kikwang came and broke TOP’s chains and TOP smirked.  “And you didn’t kill Tabi oppa!  That’s great!  Because everyone likes Tabi oppa.”  Suddenly, all four turned and ran upstairs.

“Yah!” Jay yelled.  Junsu and Junho leaped right at their tails.  Everyone ran after them.  Jay carried his sister up the stairs and that’s when everyone was there.

“Welcome, J Agents and SM agents,” Hyunseung said with his charismatic smile.  “Welcome to our headquarters which will also be your ends.  Let’s go through this introduction super quick.  You’re all familiar with our Beast and 4minute team but our new additions are BigBang and 2NE1 and Se7en.  I don’t think they need explanations for their names.”

“What,” Xiah’s high voice snickered at Hyunseung.  “21 minutes to eliminate us or 7 hours to rid us?”

“21 seconds for your death, 7 seconds of pain.” Hyunseung said with smirk, similar to TOP’s smirk.  Xiah’s face fell pale and he scowled in return.  Xiah reached for his gun and aimed right at Hyunseung.  He fired a shot but missed because he gun was shot right out of his hand.  “Thank you, Hyuna.”

Hyuna beamed and Xiah stared at her.  “Hey, you aren’t allowed to shoot Hyunseung.  That was my job awhile back.  Dare touch him and your balls will hang from the chandeliers, arrasseo, Mr. Dolphin?”

“And you aren’t allowed to tease my hyung!” Jonghyun yelled.  He ran straight towards Hyuna but someone pushed him.  Then a loud gunshot burst in the room.  “ONEW HYUNG!”  Onew was the one who pushed Jonghyun out of the way but was shot by Bom.  “YOU !”  Jonghyun ran to Onew who was now clutching his side.  “Hyung?  Hyung!”

That set the alarm for everyone.  SM’s kind and meek member was shot.  Everyone is SM ran straight at YG and Cube.  All hell broke out.  Junsu yelled, “SPLIT THEM UP!” and threw a smoke bomb in the center of the room.  Indeed, everyone was split.  SNSD and 2NE1 were in one corridor, f(x) with Fei faced off 4minute, BigBang found themselves with TVXQ  and Jonghyun who was also with Kai and Junho, Super Junior along with Junsu was with Beast, G.Na and Se7en were with BoA, Jia, and Jay.

**HEADS UP GUYS!  NEXT CHAPTER, ALL HELL BREAKS OUT.  SNSD VS 2NE1, F(X) & FEI VS 4MINUTE, TVXQ, JONGHYUN, & JUNHO VS BIGBANG, SUPER JUNIOR, KAI & JUNSU VS BEAST, G.NA & SE7EN VS BOA, JIA & JAY!  HOW WILL THIS ALL GO DOWN?**

Sorry if your bias ends up dying.  I’m a VIP, BlackJack, SONE, Shawol, Cassie, Aff(x)tion, ELF, Hottest, etc… yeah I’m crying as I’m writing these last several chapters.  I love all of these people and killing off Onew right here in this chapter is killing me too.  Yeah, sorry for killing your biases.