Our Coloring Book

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SOSHI DAY CARE

 

"Taetae!!!" Little Hyoyeon was crying because she peed on her baby pants while playing with the other kids especially to SooYoung.

 

"Don't cry, we will change you another pair of pants so don't cry." TaeYeon smiling while carrying little Hyoyeon to change her pants into the other room while the other kids playing around their class.

 

"Ms. Hwang?" TaeYeon called her colleague who was arranging some coloring books for the next class.

 

"Oh, what happen TaeYeon?" Tiffany answer in a worried tone when she saw little Hyoyeon on TaeYeon's arms crying hard like it's the end of the world.

 

"She peed on her pants so I need to change her with another pair but can I ask you to look for the others while I'm into the other room?" TaeYeon requested with pleading eyes that makes Tiffany fell in love with how adorable her colleague looks.

 

"Of course, no worries. I will be having the coloring class to on time." Tiffany showing her signature smile makes TaeYeon melts too but she shrugged it for now because she needs to do something else.

 

"Thanks a lot. I owe you a lunch later." TaeYeon said before she went into the other room carrying little Hyoyeon with her.

 

*I'm looking forward for our lunch date later then* Tiffany has a habit of talking with herself when it comes to thinking about TaeYeon and her pure kindness.


 

"Look, I guess Hyoyeon's peeing make our teachers get closer." Little SooYoung who was peaking behind the doors with little annoyed Jessica.


 

"But that's really gross because she peed beside me while I'm eating my sandwich." Little Jessica who got annoyed by the terrible incident with little Hyoyeon awhile ago.


 

"It's part of the plan." Little SooYoung whispers to her friend.


 

"But we're not planning anything?" Little Jessica was obviously confused because she thought that the original plan was to make little Hyoyeon fakes her cry so she will get the attention of their teachers but it seems little SooYoung misunderstood again and tickled her hard until she peed into her pants that cause a huge chaos.


 

"I tickle her so that means I'm the one who made our teachers got closer." Little SooYoung proudly said.


 

"But that's really bad, SooYoung unnie." Little Seohyun appears from behind with her milk bottle that she's been drinking for awhile.


 

"No, look at teacher Hwang's expression when she talked with Taetae, she's blushing hard and I think she's falling in love." Little SooYoung pointed towards their beautiful teacher.


 

"Hi, kids we will be having a coloring book today for our class." Tiffany announce carrying the books with her to use by the kids on her class.


 

"YEY!!!!!" Little Yuri cheerfully scream.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter