SooYoung's Angel

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JONGHYUN POV

 

Hello! I'm Jonghyun, the new kindergarten teacher and the guardian angel of the girl named SooYoung, one night I heard her prayers that her teacher Tiffany was sick because she told her and keep it secret from everyone since she hold promised with her, she just stay silence about her teacher's heart disease so she prays every single night that the woman named Tiffany will heal so that explains why I'm in a mission on Earth to helped out the humans and probably I need someone to take the trial and fulfill my entire mission because it can be done by a human whose dear with Tiffany, then, I find out about TaeYeon so I chose her to carry out the mission to accomplish the healing process of Tiffany. I may sound crazy but I'm really an angel and I was SooYoung's guide when she reach her right age then I will get back to Heaven.


 

"Jonghyun, can you help me here?" I was called by my colleague TaeYeon so walk into her direction.


 

"Sure." I stare at her and hoping I could told her the truth about me and how she can help me carrying out the mission. Will she believe me?



 

"TaeYeon?" I called and I just hesitated to tell her about the mission.


 

"Sorry." She said and I was confused.


 

"Huh?" I furrow my brows looking at her.


 

"If you want to confess your love for me then I apologized because I can't love you back because I only have my eyes on Tiffany." TaeYeon was mistaken me that I will confess at her about my feelings.



 

*Exactly!! But why you had to mistaken me that I'm crushing over you* I mentally cried and hoping she will get it.



 

"I'm an angel." I bluntly confessed.



 

"I know you can't accept it but you can talk to me when you feel so down because I'm here for you to listen the burden inside." TaeYeon pat my shoulder and it turns worse when she misunderstood me again.



 

*TaeYeon? Let's eat lunch together.* Tiffany called her as she caught us talking with each other and eyed me suspiciously before she throw a sharp glare on me.



 

"Do you want to join us?" TaeYeon offers but my eyes were still on Tiffany wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter