Our Teacher's Are Dating

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

After SooYoung's successful plan, both of their teachers started dating in secret while on the school, they worked normal like before like it's nothing suspicious between them. TaeYeon always take good care of her new lover while Tiffany secretly glancing towards the midget teacher who always take good care of the children, meanwhile, the kids didn't know about their teacher's relationship so they still in the process of planning.


 

"Look at that, Teacher TaeYeon seems so dense and stupid sometimes." Little Hyoyeon remarks while pointing her little finger towards TaeYeon who completely ignoring teacher Hwang on the other corner.


 

"She doesn't even look at teacher Hwang." Little Seohyun feels so sadden when a new teacher appears and introduced herself.


 

"I don't like the new teacher." Little Yuri pouted while sitting lazily on her chair.



 

"Whyyy?" Little SooYoung asked while munching her snacks beside the tanned girl talking in disbelief.



 

"She seems like she wants to steal teacher Taetae from Miss Hwang." Little Yuri answer taking a few snacks from little Sooyoung's hold.




 

"HEY!!!" Little SooYoung got mad over little Yuri's naughty action on her snacks that they started bickering catching the attention of the teachers.




 

"Oh no, are they fighting?" The new teacher says while walking on their direction but Tiffany was quick to approach them and held little Yuri to calm her down while TaeYeon appears behind SooYoung.




 

"Thank goodness." The new teacher deeply sighed while holding her chest.




 

"Don't fight, okay?" TaeYeon nagged at the two crying child on their hold because little SooYoung scratches Yuri's poor face while the other girl pinch her right into her chubby cheeks.




 

"They are so troublesome." Tiffany sighed but she immediately smile when she saw her lover staring back at her.




 

"They are such a cuties." TaeYeon trying to coax them both giving them her hidden lollipop from her apron pocket.




 

"Do you want to have kids?" TaeYeon asked Tiffany who seems surprise before she blush hard asking such questions.




 

"I've been dreaming of having my own family but now I'm starting to love how my life goes on." Tiffany smile widen after she confessed those words and it melts TaeYeon's heart.



 

"I'm happy just to be with you." Tiffany admitted before she felt pain inside and hide it from her lover.




 

"Are you alright?" TaeYeon worriedly asked while touching her lover's shoulder after SooYoung and Yuri started to play along with their other classmates.





 

"I'm fine." Tiffany held back her hurt expression and just shows her smiling face while holding unto her lover's shoulder.





 

*sound of stomach grumble*





 

"So, you are hungry, huh?" TaeYeon laugh at Tiffany's embarrassed expression as they walked together out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter