Little SooYoung's Plan

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

SooYoung's mother asked favor to TaeYeon to take care of the little girl while she's working since she's a single mother and she had no other relatives to look over the girl on Sunday but TaeYeon immediately said "YES" and no need to pay her back so Mrs. Choi promise to bring fruits on her way to pick her daughter later before she went to her sideline job.

 

"What do you want to eat, SooYoung?" TaeYeon asked the cheerful kid playing with her game console since she's left with her kindergarten teacher.

 

"Anything but I want teacher Hwang to play with me as well, Taetae please?!" Little SooYoung's pray for her plan to work on her teacher.


 

"Teacher Hwang? Why do you want to play with her? Maybe, she's busy today." TaeYeon explain and make a snacks for her little student.



 

"But I will be sad if teacher Hwang wasn't here because she always taught me some stuffs I didn't know." Little SooYoung pout like she's about to cry.


 

"No, No, don't cry please??!! I will try to call teacher Hwang and play with you but don't cry SooYoung ah." TaeYeon got panic when she saw the child's tears because she knew it will be trouble when SooYoung started to cry that might bother her neighbor.


 

*ASSA!!!* Little SooYoung celebrate her victory when her teacher walk out with her cellphone making a call to Tiffany.


 

"Teacher Hwang will be on her way to play with you now, SooYoung ah." TaeYeon's smile widen when the latter agreed and made her way to her house.


 

"Yey!!!" Little SooYoung and TaeYeon celebrated in the house waiting for Tiffany's arrival.

 

------------------

 

"Where you should I put my jacket?" Tiffany asked when her colleague invited her inside.


 

"I'll take it then." TaeYeon gently took the jacket from her colleague and place it neatly.


 

"I bring some food for us." Tiffany says with her happy smile carrying grocery bags that she bought on her way here.


 

"Oh, it's great and thank you for taking my invitation, I hope I didn't bother you." TaeYeon awkwardly scratch her neck acting shy around the beautiful Tiffany.



 

"I'm so happy for inviting me here knowing SooYoung missing me but where is she?" Tiffany search for the little girl who became friend with her.




 

"She fell asleep while waiting for you since she got tired playing earlier and I think I'm dozing off because of tiredness." TaeYeon said while taking the grocery bags from Tiffany's hand.



 

"You can sleep while I'm preparing our food later." Tiffany offers because she saw TaeYeon was still tired from playing with kids.



 

"Nah, you're my first guest here so I want to treat you well Tiffany." TaeYeon warmly smile at the woman sitting across SooYoung's spot.



 

"She's adorable." Tiffany changes the topic because she's blushing hard and just stare at SooYoung's cute features.




 

"Yeah and sometimes she's stubborn but I like her because we're the same." TaeYeon sadly said and stop what she's doing recalling about her late mother and started living alone by herself.



 

"I'm sorry, Tae." Tiffany apologized that she might hurt TaeYeon's sensitive feeling when it comes to family.



 

"I'm fine by now but I'm lonely more often so I worked as a teacher in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter