When We We're Young

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

 

Back in Soshi Kindergarten, there's two young girl who met and became friends their name were TaeYeon and Tiffany and they loved to play together but doesn't know they will meet in the future and works as a kindergarten teachers.

 

 

"Why are you crying?" Little TaeYeon asked the crying girl in pink dress holding an ice cream cone without the ice cream.

 

 

"My ice cream fell and it's dirty now." Little Tiffany answer before she cried again and took pity on the dirty ice cream that accidentally fell in the ground because someone bumps her.

 

 

"Poor ice cream." Little TaeYeon said before she cried together with Tiffany and their teachers turned panic.

 


----------------

 


"I like the color blue." During their class, the children choose their partner to share their set of colors and little Tiffany chose no one but little TaeYeon make a move on the girl who cried with her last week.

 


"I want them for myself." Little Tiffany was so selfish as a kid and doesn't want to share her set of colors with anyone else.

 


"But I want the color blue." Little TaeYeon frown but she stays calm when the other girl protecting the set of colors against her.

 


"Only color blue?" Little Tiffany asked in a cute manner.

 

 

"Yes and I won't bother you anymore." Little TaeYeon assures the girl who hesitates at first but give in with her charm.

 


"Promise?" Little Tiffany shows her pinky finger with little TaeYeon before she hooks it with her own finger.

 

 

"Promise." And that's the first time they made promise with each other.

 

 

"Okay." Little Tiffany finally shares the set of colors with little TaeYeon and she doesn't mind at all.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Do you want to play with me?" Little TaeYeon offers the pink dress girl whose playing by herself.

 

 

"I don't want to get dirty and besides it's the boys play." Little Tiffany look at little TaeYeon's  cute navy uniform that got dirty because she kept playing in the sand box together with the other little boys.

 

 


"Then, I will play with you." Little TaeYeon chose to stay with little Tiffany and yells at her playmates that she will not be joining them.

 

 


"Are you playing with the ugly dolls?" One of the boys yells back felt so disgusted by little Tiffany's existence because she looks ugly unlike little TaeYeon who looks more handsome as a kid.

 

 


"They are not ugly, you're just blind." And the rest of the boys shrugged and leave them because they respect little TaeYeon.

 

 

"Don't cry, Tiffany." Little TaeYeon coax the girl who almost cried again because she was bullied by the boys.

 

 

"I will be here to protect you." Little TaeYeon assures the girl so they started to play with each other with those ugly dolls.

 


"Are you sure you want to play with me?" Little Tiffany asked.

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Taetae!!!" Little Tiffany ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter