TaeYeon, I'm Sick

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Tiffany was afraid that TaeYeon will find out about her sickness so she's trying to hide it until she die but somehow, she thought that she needed to know about it because they promised to each other that they will not hiding secrets throughout their relationship so she find courage to tell her the truth and she's willing to accept the consequences fo lying about her sickness.


 

"TaeYeon, are you busy?" Her girlfriend spend times on Tiffany's apartment for awhile and went home together.


 

"No, why babe? Do you need something?" TaeYeon became so understanding towards Tiffany when they almost got a fight because she force her to bring the latter on her hometown knowing Tiffany might not prepare about it so they talked.



 

"I need to tell you something." Tiffany whisper softly as she broke down in tears without even speaking and it made TaeYeon worried even more.



 

"What happen babe? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me please." TaeYeon pull her lover into her embrace when Tiffany couldn't stop crying.




 

"TaeYeon, I don't want to die yet." Tiffany cried loudly holding into TaeYeon's flannel tightly as she tried her best to be honest with herself.




 

"Huh what? You're not dying babe. Are you having nightmares?" TaeYeon cooed her girlfriend whose crying hard on her chest, she feels Tiffany must have burdens she wanted to share and she's waiting for her to speak.



 

"Babe." Tiffany calls softly pushing her face on TaeYeon's chest deeply.



 

"Hm." TaeYeon just hum in response.


 

"I'm sick." Tiffany gritted her teeth and bite her tongue because she needs to stop crying.


 

"Do you have colds?" TaeYeon look at her girlfriend in concern but Tiffany always avoiding her soft gaze.



 

"I'm dying because I have a failed heart. Do you remember why I leave you? It's because I'm sick." Tiffany cried softly looking at her girlfriend loving stares.



 

"You leave me? When? Did we meet before?" TaeYeon was confused and since she's suffering from memory loss, she couldn't remember a thing that they we're childhood friends.




 

"Huh? You don't remember?" Tiffany was confused as well when TaeYeon doesn't remember what she's talking about.



 

"Are you pranking me babe?" Tiffany asked because she thinks must have something under her sleeves.



 

"No, I'm thinking if you're the one pranking me here because it's not funny." TaeYeon fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter