Little Troublesome Spy

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SOSHI KINDERGARTEN
 

"Hey psst. . . ." Little Hyoyeon want to catch her classmates attention during their storytelling session since Teacher Tiffany was the one whose reading with them.
 

"What?" Little SooYoung who secretly munching her chips in the corner were listening attentively at little Sunny's gossip with little Jessica infront about their another to plan to make their teachers to date each other.
 

"Look at poor Teacher Taetae, she's hopeless." Little Hyoyeon pointing at their teacher watching Tiffany from afar in the other room across them using her pouty lips. Teacher TaeYeon intentionally slightly open her door to see and listen at Tiffany's story telling session with the adorable kids but seems like the naughty ones has their own plan again.
 

"I hope we didn't caught this time." Little Sunny whisper to little Jessica whose already immerse with their plan to get Teacher Tiffany noticed Teacher TaeYeon.
 

"If those brats won't ruin their plan then were good to make them fall in love with each other." Little brat princess Jessica answer while glaring at little SooYoung's direction.
 

"Me?" Little SooYoung pointed at herself thinking she's part of the plan again so she got excited and tell little Hyoyeon about it.
 

"Hey, hey, they include me on another mission." Little SooYoung said happily pulling little Hyoyeon's scarf on her neck.

 

"Let me go you punk!" Little Hyoyeon accidentally raise her voice make Teacher Tiffany stop and look at the back where two kids seems arguing again with something she didn't understand.

 

"What happen over there? Are you two fighting again?" Tiffany approach them but she's smiling at them but the two kids thought they will be yell by their teacher for not listening so little SooYoung cried first that leave little Hyoyeon looks more like the culprit.

 

*What the fudge? I didn't do anything to that dumb pole.* Little Hyoyeon curse her little friend who cried her eyes out while Tiffany consoling the fake victim.

 

"What's happening? Did they fight again?" Teacher TaeYeon approach them with a worried tone from her voice seeing teacher Tiffany comforting one of the kids, she felt like she needs to entertain the class.

 

"Okay, so we will have a short break." TaeYeon announce before one by one the kids started to fall in line at their own cafeteria on the next room to get their free meal.

 

"I think SooYoung's plan work." Little Sunny claim the victory when she saw TaeYeon and Tiffany's sweet interaction and she needed to thank SooYoung for doing it on her behalf.

 

"So? We don't need to launch our plan?" Little Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter