Prologue

Kindergarten Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you bring the flowers from your mother's garden, SooYoung?" Little Sunny asked her classmates about the plan to make their teachers fell in love with each other.
 

"Huh? What flowers? I thought you ask me to bring some apple pie of my mother." Little SooYoung bring the pie that her mother bakes for her older sister's parents day.
 

"So you stole it?" Little Yoona asked while staring hungrily at the apple pie that SooYoung brought.

 

"What? I didn't told you to bring them so that's why your mother called my mother that her pies were missing." Little Sunny facepalm herself while little SooYoung and Yoona wanted to devours the pie.

 

"So, is our plan will really works?" Little Hyoyeon asked as she secretly spy on her teacher TaeYeon talking with the parents who brought their kids to the classroom.

 

"What are we gonna do now?" Little Jessica asked.

 

"SooYoung is an idiot." Little Hyoyeon remarks as she glare at the tallest girl in the class.

 

"Hey, shut up!" Little SooYoung and Hyoyeon always ends up fighting because they hated how their mouth works everytime but they were good buddies.

 

"Teacher Tiffany is so pretty." Little Yuri adores her teacher from afar who secretly glancing towards TaeYeon's direction.

 

"I hope I can grow up fast so I can date Teacher Tiffany." Little Yuri said dreamily before Jessica pull her ear and drags her so they could discuss the plan.

 

"YAH! How dare you pull my ear!! You don't know me, I'm Kwon Yuri!!" Yuri pointed to herself while glaring at the little rude princess Jessica.

 

"Well, you're not part of the plan. It's only between Teacher TaeYeon and Tiffany." Jessica stick out her tongue teasing Yuri.


 

"Damn that plan." Yuri snorted.

 

"Watch your words Yuri unnie." Little Seohyun interrupted while helping little Sunny to make their teachers grow fond with each other because the children were sure their teachers were secretly glancing on each other while taki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter