Soundtrack 5

Discography: Be With you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ryujin let's break up'"Yeji uttered while panting heavily trying to control her emotions refraining herself from saying mean things to her lover.

 

 

Ryujin looked at her with desperation. She can't live without Yeji all her life she's been with the latter in short she's depending on her.

 

 

"No, love No" she uttered while grabbing the latter's hands kissing its knuckles while looking through her eyes with fear invisible in it.

 

 

Yeji looked away as she tried her best resisting her lover's look.

 


"This is getting out of hand love... It's better for us to break up" she said softly trying to resist herself from crying.

 

 

"Please I'll be a better person, promise I will change" Ryujin uttered desperately not bothering by her disheveled look, she can't lose Yeji.

 

 

"Love please" Ryujin pleaded again as she is now on the verge of tears she can't give up no never.

 

 

Yeji lifts her girlfriend's chin and put a hand on her cheeks.

 

 

"We need this love, we keep on hurting each other" she said as she stifles her cries.

 

 

Ryujin looked at her and felt a whole lot of guilty if only she didn't get easily jealous if only, if only...

 

 

"Do you love me?" Ryujin asked and looked meet Yeji's eyes.

 


"I really do baby"

 

 

"Then stay with me" Ryujin pleads as she let out the tears from her eyes.

 

 

Yeji went to her girlfriend and hug her, her once again. Sometimes they forget that they are also friends, best friends to be exact before they are in a relationship.

 

 

Yeji retracts from the hug calming latter she retracts from the hug and wipes a tear-off from Ryujin's eyes.

 

 

"I'm sorry" she said as she gave her girlfriend a long last kiss then eventually got up.

 

 

Yeji made her way to the latter's apartment door with a heavy heart, neither fid Yeji want to break up but they both need it.

 

 

"Goodbye Ryu" she said like a whisper looking straight at the cold air from outside welcoming her.

 

She walked away leaving Ryujin her once lover, her best friend, and the love of her life laying on the cold floor clutching her chest.

 

'Let's meet each other, someday.. "

 

--------

 

 

"Hey Monkey" Yuna exclaimed as she called a certain bob-haired girl. The said girl turned her head and gave Yuna a glare.

 

 

"Pardon?" the bob-haired replied while giving a terrifying smirk to the latter.

 

 

Yuna nervously gulped and nervously smiled back as she tried to hide her nervousness to the older one.

 

 

"Hello Unnie, my beautiful Unnie good morning" she cutely said and went immediately towards her cousin.

 

 

The bob-haired girl snickered as she thought that the younger just don't want to be troubled and she places a teasing smirk.

 

 

"How's College?" she asked the younger one while she fixed the things on her table.

 


"I'm okay still can't get a hold how did you survive for almost 4 years and even freaking get to the top" Yuna replied frustratingly.

 

 

Life has been hard for her she knows business is not her style she wants to be a fashion designer but sadly she has some responsibilities to face.

 

 

The latter patted her shoulder and sigh.

 

 

"Hang on there college girl"

 

 

Yuna sighed and faced her with eyes full of curiosity.

 

 

"How did you achieved those Ryu Unnie like hey look at yourself now you're so successful, many people adore you and lining up but hell you don't want to date" the younger said.

 

 

The bob-haired girl met Yuna's eyes for a second then deep breath.

 

 

"I'm not interested" she only said and continued to look at the view of the city on her office longing and thinking for a certain cat-girl.

 

 

Yuna snickered as she thought the latter's response is unbelievable that made her rolled her eyes.

 

 

After a few seconds, they heard a knock on the door that caught their attention and the secretary of the said girl came in.

 

 

"Ms. Shin the board of directors is now in the conference room" the secretary informed while secretly eyeing her boss.

 

 

Ryujin is quite aware that many people liked her and that includes her secretary but still, she has no interest in dating.

 

 

"Thanks, Judith, let's go" the bob-haired girl smiled at her secretary and went to her.

 

 

"Yuna, I'll comeback" she uttered while looking at the younger one only to be greeted by a sleeping giant sticking her tongue out while sleeping.

 

 

Ryujin just shooked her head and smiled then went to the door and locking it for the latter can't be destroyed from her sleep.

 

 

Afternoon came from the busy streets of London Ryujin take a walk just to give herself time of relaxation.

 

 

Her lips curve into a smile as she remembered Yuna keep on nagging to her nonstop to make herself time.

 

 

As Ryujin looked at the shops she noticed a breathtakingly blonde-haired woman that mirrored.

 

 

Her eyes trailed to the said woman as she felt, she bumped another person. A hot liquid fell into her clothes as they collided.

 

 

"Oh shiii, hot hot hot" Ryujin mumbled as she tried to fan her shirt to make it cool.

 


She continued to mumble incoherent words as she failed to notice the woman she bumped into earlier offering her a hand.

 

 

"I'm sorry wait let me help you miss" the voice said.

 

 

Ryujin is stunned by her place, that certain voice she can't believe that they will bump into each other in these busy streets, that voice that she'd long to her for over 5 years.

 

 

The bob-haired girl lifts her head and meets the blonde-haired girl's eyes keeping an intense glaze.

 

 

"Hello Hwang Yeji" she said as she flashes her whisker smile.

 

 

The latter was stunned to see her ex to see in these quite of circumstances. Ryujin accepted her hand and she helps her stood up.

 

 

"Ryud ahh I mean Ryujin, long time no see" Yeji mumbled as she was amazed how attractive the said girl is, the glow up what amazes her from that thug of a best friend of her cames from this classy and CEO-vibe.

 

 

Ryujin gave her a genuine smile, she can't deny she misses her best friend and slash ex-lover so much.

 

 

"You too, I mean look at you you became beautiful than before" the bob-haired girl cheekily said.

 

 

Yeji rolled her eyes as a smile kept onto her face, sweet tongue as always.

 

 

"Let's stop by a nearby restaurant let's dry your clothes before you will get sick" she said as she dragged the bob-haired girl to the nearest restaurant they could find.

 

 

Ryujin just let her be, she misses this caring Yeji beside her who wouldn't have thought that they would meet again?.

 

 

As soon as the older one spotted the restaurant they immediately went in and let Ryujin go to a restroom and help her dry her clothes.

 

 

"I never thought that after five years we will meet up like this" Ryujin sighed as she chuckled at their situation trying to rub off the smell of coffee from her clothes.

 

 

"Yeah who would've thought that we get to see each other again" Yeji replied as she rummages from her backpack to get something.

 

 

Ryujin smiled at her in the mirror then turn head towards the latter.

 

 

"How's life Yeji" she asked and continue what her doing.

 

 

Yeji stopped her movements and looked in the latter's direction.

 

 

"Just the same, I get a degree finish studies as planned. I'm gonna start my own clothing line soon that's why I'm here in London to get some ideas" she mumbled with a hint of something, something that she hides from the younger one.

 

 

Ryujin nodded and put her clothes on the sink as Yeji offered her a white shirt that she gladly accepts.

 

 

"Good for you" she said and smiled genuinely at her, she is happy that the latter is achieving her dreams she's confident that she could make it, her Yeji is one of a kind.

 

 

"Well, how about you? I mean look at you, you're screaming success" Yeji sighed as she crossed her arms giving her a teasing smirk.

 

 

Ryujin scratch her non-itchy nape and grinned at the latter.

 

 

"Sometimes we don't go as planned okay?" she sheepishly replied and fixed her hair.

 

 

"I'm proud of you" Yeji truthfully said and looked her to the mirror which Ryujin gave her a nod and smiled.

 

 

"I've missed you" Yeji said that made Ryujin taken aback about her words and stopped for a second.

 

 

"I've missed you too" she smiled and invited the girl outside of the restroom and made their way out in the restaurant.

 

 

As they stood outside they gave themselves as an acknowledgment and about to say their goodbyes.

 

 

"So bump you later?" Yeji said as she looked at the latter whose fishing out her phone from her pocket.

 

 

"May I have your number, you know to catch up more or have some coffee together" Ryujin said as a tint of red on her cheeks displayed while handling her phone.

 

 

Yeji stared at her then giggled as she nods and accepted her phone as she's done typing the number she hands it to Ryujin and settled her backpack.

 

 

"That's my number from Seoul and my socials, lets keep in contact" She said and grinned at her then wave.

 

 

Ryujin nod and waved at her watching her ex drifting apart again from the second time around, with a satisfying look on her face.

 

 

"Bump you later" she whispered and continued her walk to the busy streets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Swear other Shin she's so beautiful, like wtf" Ryujin ramble and continued to drink her shot of whiskey now drank.

 

 

Yuna looked at her cousin while smiling, Ryujin keeps mumbling Yeji she looks at the girl beside her enjoying and looking at her eyes with a hint of the spark that she doesn't see for the past five years.

 

 

Ryujin stood up and face the crowd inside the bar and yelled.

 

 

"Drinks on me everyone, let's enjoy tonight" she said that made the crowd gone wild at the sudden treat.

 

 

Yuna didn't budge and just let her cousin, she has a million-dollar company anyway she can handle it, besides her cousin is getting way richer basing on her age. Let her celebrate and hoping for her to picture her flustered and regretful face tomorrow.

 

 

Ryujin sighed and slumped at her seat while looking groggily at the drink in her hands. "But just... Like she's breathtakingly freaking beautiful" the bob-haired girl exclaimed as wondered back at Yeji's appearance earlier.

 

 

"I don't know Shin but damn her effect from before just got a lot worse, my heart is pounding like" she puts a hand on her chest like a baby telling her story made pumping in-out action.

 

 

Yuna just smiled and shook her head, even though she somehow hates Yeji for leaving her cousin she oddly thanked her in her mind for making her happy again. Only the cat-eyed girl can make her cousin like this only the great Hwang Yeji.

 

 

"Go get your girl, Unnie" the younger one said and patted the shoulder of her cousin. Ryujin sighed at her statement and grabs her hair.

 

 

"I don't know other Shin, the fear it's still here" Ryujin mumbled as she pointed at her heart then pouted.

 

 

"I can't bear another pain from her anymore" she continued while sighing sipping another shot of whiskey.

 

 

"Take the risk Unnie, do what makes you happy" Yuna said and messed the older one's hair.

 

 

That made Ryujin drunken smiled and closed her eyes hoping to see her best friend ex-lover once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday came and Ryujin received a text from listening to a discussion on a board meeting making her phone vibrate.

 

 

She secretly opens it eventually a smile on her face is plastered as soon as she looked whom it came from.

 

 

Yeji: Hey let's hang out! 😊

Btw my treat ^^

 

 

Ryujin grinned as she felt herself being giddy like in a high school romance from a movie while staring at her phone and types.

 

 

                                                                                                  Ryujin:                                                                                                                                                                                       Hello to you, what time? 🤔

 

 

After a few seconds, she felt her phone vibrated once again and immediately looked at it.

 

 

Yeji:

NOW

 

 

Ryujin immediately looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter