Soundtrack 1

Discography: Be With you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ryujin what the heck is your reason for being so drunk on this goddamn day" Yeji ranted as her eyes are raging with anger.

 

Yeji just launched her first clothing line, since she had a wife scratch that a partner that whose unwilling to be committed to her,  let her stand alone with those cameras flashing with her fake smiles hiding her disappointment. She had to lie from all of those cameras the cause of her absence.

 

This is not the first time she got ditched from her partner this happen so many times that the cat-eyed girl gets tired and have enough of it. 

 

But luckily Hyunjin was there to accompany her through the night listening to her worries and concerns of her wife. 

 

Yeji was angry, no furious that she had found Ryujin in their house smelled like alcohol that came from their company's get together that made the latter lost track of time and forget to make an appearance to her wife's important journey in her career.

 

The cat-eyed girl's once soft eyes are full of betrayal, hate, and disappointment that did not leave to notice by the short-haired woman.

 

"Answer me goddammit" Yeji shouted and grabs her hair in frustration as tears flowed down to her eyes. 

 

Ryujin stumbled as she went in her direction. She's a little sober now from their heated argument but as she attempted to touch her wife's shoulder the latter slap her hand.

 

"Don't touch me" Yeji shouted as she glared at her own wife. 

 

Ryujin back away and sadly look at her. 

 

"I'm sorry" the short-haired woman muttered softly. 

 

Yeji closed her eyes as she held herself from crying more tears. 

 

She looked at the frame on their night-stand that had been shattered into pieces because of her sudden outrage.

 

'I thought we're gonna be happy, it all runs smoothly but look at us now' 

 

"So much for having a useless wife" she audibly muttered for Ryujin to hear. 

 

Yeji went to their bed and about to pack she need a break from this stupid marriage to let her anger died down before she makes a stupid decision. 

 

"Don't leave" Ryujin muttered pleadingly with her tearing eyes. 

 

"I need to" Yeji mumbled as she held her anger many times. 

 

Ryujin grabs her hand but the latter just receives a slap on her face that made her chuckle bitterly. 

 

"I need this, please let me leave" Yeji panted as she faces Ryujin. 

 

Ryujin chuckled once again and her eyes darkened. 

 

"For what? Do you want to go to your man do you enjoy your company with him?" 

 

Yeji looked back at her as she stopped packing her clothes. 

 

'The same argument again and again' 

 

"This has nothing to do with h--"

 

"It has to do with him" Ryujin snapped at her with her eyes full of jealousy.

 

"It always has to do with ing him"

 

"The issue here is far from--" 

 

"The ing problem with this is all you have to say Hyunjin is good at this good at that. It made me feel insecure to the point I have to let myself drown from alcohol to convince I was good  enough for you" 

 

"Dammit, Ryujin for how many times do I have to tell you that Hyunjin Oppa and I have no relationship" Yeji yelled and explained to her again and again. 

 

Ryujin chuckled bitterly again not believing her words as jealousy continued to consume her system. 

 

"Might as well he's more good in b--" 

 

Yeji slapped her once again as she's topping from her anger. 

 

" you" 

 

Yeji just shook her head in disbelief as she finds Ryujin's accusing words rather ridiculous. 

 

How could she cheat that her heart belongs only to one woman. How could she just cheat that she is deeply in love with this woman in front of her, her own wife?

 


She is fully aware that she has a thing from Hyunjin way back in high school, they were young back then but she knows from herself that she is married and off-limits. 

 

Yeji packed the last clothing and ready to go out but the latter stopped her from going. 

 

"I said don't touch me" Yeji shouted as she lets her anger rose to her wife whose now shock at her second outrage. 

 

"Let's talk" Ryujin said as she attempts again to touch her wife but she just receives another slap from her. 

 

"Okay go to your man or whatever that makes you happy, adios" she shouted as Yeji went to the door. 

 

Yeji looked back at her tiredly as she didn't want to argue back. 

 

"I never cheated on you, you know that" 

 

Ryujin just snickered at her response and went to close the door. 

 

"I doubt that" she muttered and chuckled at her own response. 

 

Yeji sighed as she gets tired from their flipping arguments and muttered a word that she didn't expect her to say. 

 

"It's better for us to divorce" the cat-eyed girl muttered and looked at her wife. 

 

Yeji widens her eyes as she looked at Ryujin panting heavily as her eyes darkened. 

 

She never witnessed this side of her, controlling an amount of anger knowing that the short-haired woman is short-tempered. 

 

"You want it?" the short-haired woman asked her wife as her voice darkens. 

 

Yeji gulped in the response as she looked at her own wife. 

 

"I didn't m--" 

 

"You want a divorce then beat it" Ryujin walked pass by me and went to the door leaving the cat-eyed girl with her own luggage as she stared at her disappearing figure.

 

Leaving the cat-eyed girl, clutching her chest as she witnesses the end of their once sweet blossomed marriage into a horrible mess.

 

 

 

Days have passed still no sign of the short-haired woman. It has been days Yeji suffered and trap by her guiltiness and regret from what she said from that night. 

 

She longed for the warmth that her wife gave her but on the other side, she's disappointed that the latter just easily gave up and followed her decision. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter