Soundtrack 4

Discography: Be With you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone needs a companion, someone who will be there for you in times of happiness, sadness, and hardships. They are the ones who will support you to get through whatever you are dealing with in life. It may be a best friend, a soul mate or ... even a lover?

 

 

 

The one that you can tell your deepest darkest secrets.

 

 

 

The one that shares the same interests as you.

 

 

 

The one that will never leave you behind even if things get tough.

 

 

 

The one that shares the same brain cells with you.

 

 

 

The one that can laugh with you at some stupid and lame jokes.

 

 

 

The one that can accept and respect your dislikes

 

 

 

The one that... you would do everything just to be with that person.

 

 

 

That was for two best friends from a not so small town in South Korea, if there is one word that can describe the two it will be...

 

 

 

'Inseparable' the whiskered dimple girl thought as she put a sticker to their own made diary with her cat-eyed best friend with a satisfied look plastered on her face.

 

 

 

She turned her head sideways and was greeted by her best friend's sleeping state a little drool displayed in .

 

 

 

The whiskered dimple girl giggled as she finds her best friend cute that made her lips curved into a smile. An idea pops out in her mind that made her grin.

 

 

 

The girl went up to pick some paints and brushes while humming some random songs that play on her mind. As soon as she gathered the said materials she gladly applied them to her best friend.

 

 

 

She painted some dark circles under her eyes, draws a big clown nose that made the latter scrunched her nose in response.

 

 

 

The girl stops as she waits for it to be safe to put something then continued her work.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, the girl gave her work a satisfying look and made her next move.

 

 

 

She slowly moves to her best friend as she patted lightly the latter's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Ddeong, wake up" she said while shaking the shoulders of her best friend.

 

 

 

The latter was a light sleeper that causes her eyes to shut open by her best friend's minimal movements.

 

 

 

The cat-eyed girl knitted her eyebrows while rubbing her eyes.

 

 

 

She smiled at her best friend and gave her a pinch on the cheeks. She noticed a red pain on her hand that made her blankly stared at it.

 

 

 

She looked at her best friend trying to control her laughs that made her more confused.

 

 

 

The cat-eyed girl went to the mirror that made her look at her face in horror as she trailed down the paint on her face.

 

 

 

She turned dangerously back at the whiskered dimple girl whose now bursting in laughing while holding her stomach.

 

 

 

"Shin Ryujin urgh!!!! You are so done you snag" Yeji exclaimed as she turns annoying looking at her monkey best friend.

 

 

 

"Nye Nye" the latter gave her a funny face that made the cat-eyed woman's face redden in irritation.

 

 

 

"You're sleeping on the couch and no cuddles" Yeji said as she turned her back on her playful best friend.

 

 

 

For them cuddling is like a habit or routine, since they've known each other since kids up until their teenage years they still do it like a session. Basically, they can't live without each other's existence. They're not just best friends they are soulmates.

 

 

 

Ryujin's mouth agape as she was taken aback by her best friend's words and went directly to wipe her face with a wet cloth in her hand. Yeji gave her a glare as she wiped off the painting on her which made the latter grin in response. Yeji can't deny that she can't resist this little rascal in front of her the whiskered dimple girl maybe childish but she is the one that would make her sane in times she's dealing with her mental breakdown.

 

 

 

"Ddeong, Julia asks me to go out with her" Ryujin mumbled as she wiped the last paint on her face waiting for a response from the latter.

 

 

 

Yeji just hummed while she felt an odd feeling inside of her face, jealousy? she didn't know like Ryujin is her best friend so it's pretty normal for her to get jealous when her best friends spend more time with someone. She's quite aware that her best friend is gay she told her a month ago that made Yeji a little bit conscious knowing her uality but as time passes by she gets used to it no matter what her gender is she's still her best friend right?

 

 

 

As for Yeji she always labels herself as a straight girl hoping to meet her prince charming and so she thought...

 

 

 

Ryujin frowned at the silent treatment that her best friend gave her that made the latter wave her hands.

 

 

 

"Yeddeong still there?" she giggled looking at a confused Yeji.

 

 

 

"Ohh yeah yeah what is it?" the cat-eyed woman response as she puts her attention on her best friend.

 

 

 

"I was talking about Julia asking me out, ahmm are you okay about it?" she nervously said for Ryujin the latter's opinion is the most important for her seeing Yeji nod in response it made her yelp in excitement as she srattled the waist of the cat-eyed girl.

 

 

"Yah get off of me" Yeji complained but Ryujin just put her head on her stomach like she always did when they're kids that made Yeji curve her lips in a smile.

 

 

As time flies like a bee, Ryujin rarely spends time with Yeji because of her new relationship with this girl named Julia. For the cat-eyed girl, she always convinces herself that all of this is a process of growing up.

 

 

Yeji knows that they can't always be together knowing they would graduate and separate ways or maybe they can eventually have their own families. The last line made Yeji scared at the thought. The thought of them separate? She is not ready for that.

 

 

Monday came, Yeji huffed in annoyance as she was greeted by her best friend image looking at her. The cat-eyed girl ignored her best friend as she went to the bathroom doing her morning routine.

 

 

 

"Yeddeong please" the latter pleads.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here Shin, aren't you gonna pick up your girlfriend?" the latter said as she spatted with venom in every word.

 

 

 

Ryujin can't help but laugh at her best friend's ridiculous statement.

 

 

 

"Yeji, Julia is just a friend for now..,. don't tell me you're jealous because I get to spend time with her more than you?" Ryujin teases that made Yeji rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"You wish" she mumbled and got her keys to the car and went to the door letting Ryujin trailed her from behind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter