Soundtrack 3

Discography: Be With you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just feel the rhythm Yeji' A voice reminded me as I dance to the music every beat of it.

 

Cold sweats started to run down to my face as I push myself harder and harder to dance.

 

"You'll be okay hon" I heard a familiar voice almost like a whisper behind, which made me stoic at my position.

 

"Hon" I turned around to expect familiar arms will wrap around my waist but to my avail, I need to face reality.

 

'She's not here anymore' I mentally reminded myself as I pushed back my tears from falling.

 

I looked at myself at the big mirror alone in this dance room, breathing heavily missing the warmth of someone that felt like home. 

 

 This dance room supposed to be our home but after that incident, it crashes like fragments of a broken mirror. 

 

This is my last dance, I dedicate this to you hon I hope you'll be proud of our own made love.

 

After I got my duffel bag up, I looked around to make sure everything is in place and looked at the portrait of my lover. 

 

I kissed the portrait and imitate her whisker smile. 

 

"I'll be back hon, wait for me okay? I love you" I said as I stared lovingly at the portrait in front of me as I trailed down my fingers touching her image features. 

 

"I miss you so much" I choked as tears started to stream to my cheeks and stifle my loud cries. 

 

"Hon?" I heard another familiar voice from behind. 

 

I wiped the little tears on my cheeks and close my eyes resisting myself not to look behind. 

 

'Yeji she's not here' I reminded myself. But after a few seconds pass, I felt a pair of arms around my waist causing me to yelp in fear. 

 

'I thought' 

 

"Let's dance my princess" she whispered in my ears as she nuzzles her head on my neck making me adjust myself giving her more access. 

 

"Now" the voice giggled and twirl me around. 

 

Then like a cue the speaker turns itself and blasts our favorite music. 

 

I stood frozen at my spot not believing what just happened now. 

 

"Hon let's dance" she pouted. 

 

"You.." 

 

She put her warm finger on my lips as she cuts me off from what I'm trying to say. 

 

"Save that for later" she said and gave me a wink. 

 

I felt a sudden feeling partying through my system, looking at her with my mouth agape totally in frenzy. 

 

"Please don't tell me it's a dream" I uttered while not noticing little started to escape from my eyes. 

 

She looked at me mirroring my eyes with the same intensity and smiled eventually as she wiped a tear. 

 

"This is not a dream" she whispered softly and pulled me closer as she wrapped her arms around my body. Swaying and moving in every beat. 


'I don't care if this is a hallucination' 

 

She looked at me as she guides my body to dance our own made love.

 

"You know this part Yeddeong" she slyly said with a smile plastered on her face. 

 

'I don't care if this is not real' 

 

She makes a hard move as she sways her hips dancing her whole body, including her short wavy hair. 

 

'I don't care anymore' 

 

I  joined her as I draw our hands together and held her tiny fingers, feeling every warmth it can give. She gave me her sweetest smile that reaches to her brown eyes. 

 

'I don't care, I don't care as long as I'm going to be with you' 

 

Like a sign the music reaches its peak giving a loud beat, making ourselves move in compassion, love in every move we make. 

 

My heart beats faster as she looked at me with her intense gazes making me feel a sudden deja vu. 

 

 

 

'Everyone this is Shin Ryujin' 

 

I lazily looked at the new girl with lazy eyes as she friendly smiled at everyone. 

 

I snickered and gaze out of the window admiring the beautiful weather. 

 

"Hey" I heard a voice that made me turn my head giving full attention to that person. 

 

"I'm.. - -" 

 

"Yeji, Yeji is my name" I said and shook her hand. 

 

She gave out a smirked and smiled at me. 

 

"Then what a beautiful name it is" 

 

 

 

She turns our bodies sideways as she gazes at me with her loving eyes. Continuing to sway our bodies guiding me in every move. 

 

 

 

"Yeddeong there's a cockroach behind you" she screamed. 

 

I rolled my eyes at her giving a poker face. 

 

"Try me, Shin, even if there's a cockroach you probably run your way out of the room leaving me behind" 

 

She pouted and grab something at the back of her pocket. 

 

"Here for you" she shyly said revealing a lavender rose.

 

I blankly accepted and gave it a smell still confused at her unexpected actions. 

 

"Listen Yeji" 

 

She meets me in the eyes as she looked at me with displaying her whisker dimples. 

 

"I really like you, No I love you... let me court you" 

 

My mouth agape at her bold confession as my heart beats faster and faster. 

 

'I like you too" 

 

I gave her an uninteresti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter