Soundtrack 2

Discography: Be With you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud banging music, smells of alcohol fill in the air as the party gets higher reaching its peak. Tons of bodies are rubbing against each other on the dance floor, dancing like there's no tomorrow.

 

To the corner of the massive party, one pink-haired girl slightly annoyed by the girl on her lap begging for her attention since earlier.

 

She groaned in annoyance as the girl attempt to touch her cheeks. She turned her head away causing the girl on her lap to feel humiliated at her lack of response.

 

The girl huff in annoyance as she gets off her lap and exits her way out of the scene.

 

The latter just sighed and grab her liquor and twirl it around her hands.

 

"What's up Shin let's enjoy this night" her best friend patted her shoulder as she clung their glasses together. 

 

"Can't do Lee I'm not in the mood" the pink-haired sigh and drink the whisky in her hand as her best friend sat beside her. 

 

"So what's up?" Chaeryeong looked at her best friend as she observes her with hawk eyes. 

 

This is the first time that she'd seen that Ryujin rejected one of her flings. So the behavior earlier is unlikely the player Ryujin. 

 

"I met a girl" the pink-haired girl admitted. 

 

Chaeryeong looked at her with teasing eyes. So the great Ryu player in town is in love?. 

 

"Go on" 

 

"She's damn hot" Ryujin uttered and dunk a little whisky on her glass. 

 

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and slightly smiled. It's not like that this is the first time her best friend compliment a girl but the tone of her voice expresses something. 

 

 "But she's driving me nuts" the pink-haired woman sighed and drink another shot. 

 

Chaeryeong can hear the frustration from her best friend's voice.

 

"Who is this girl?"

 

Ryujin just lazily smiled at her and shook her head. 

 

"Not gonna tell you" 

 

But to the Pink-haired girl's surprise her best friend slapped her shoulders. 

 

"Yah" she complained and hurts her sore shoulder. 

 

Her best friend giver her a threatening look that made Ryujin laughed awkwardly and composed herself. 

 

"Do you remember the girl we've meet months ago" Ryujin stated. 

 

"The one with those hot legs and a big ?" 

 

"Geez you're bad at guessing and who are you talking about?" 

 

"Your words from that night, not mine" Chaeryeong said while sipping her drink. 

 

Ryujin ignored her words and faced her best friend while she sat comfortably at her seat. 

 

 "Do you remember that slim girl that came to the party with the miniskirt and piercing eyes?" 

 

"The one you tried to flirt but you get rejected? That's epic" Chaeryeong laughed at her words. 

 

Ryujin just groaned at her as the sudden event weeks ago flashed through her mind. 

 

-------------


" Chaer I'm just gonna take a pee" the shorter girl said to her best friend. 

 

The latter just nod and Ryujin excuse herself and untangle her arms hurriedly to the girls that clung to her. 

 

"Be back baby" one of her flings mouthed. 

 

Ryujin gives her a kiss and flashes her charming smile that causes the girl to blush. 

 

The pink-haired girl hurriedly jogs herself as she went to find that certain person that caught her attention earlier. 

 

As she scanned her eyes through the crowd she found the girl sitting alone in the corner drinking her drink with this serious look on her face. 

 

Ryujin fixed herself as she made her way to the said girl. Naturally combed her hair sideways and biting her lips in response not minding the stares of the other girls focusing only on her target for the day. 

 

"Hey" She uttered. 

 

The girl just lazily looked at her with those cold eyes. 

 

'Chilly' Ryujin thought as she felt a sudden chill on her spine by the girls piercing eyes. 

 

She composed herself as she was taken aback by the girl's unexpected action. 

 

Who would down the most handsome bachelor in town the great player Shin Ryujin? This is the first that she gets treated this way. 

 

"I was wondering I just saw you earlier--" 

 

"No" the girl said straightforwardly. 

 

The second time Ryujin was taken aback by her words that lose a bit of her confidence. 

 

"And maybe--" 

 

"No" the latter respond as she sips the last liquid on her glass and about to leave the pink-haired woman. 

 

Ryujin put a hand on her wrist causing the girl to looked at her hands and gave her a deadly look.

 

"Let go" the girl uttered. 

 

Ryujin just smirks at her and tried to pull her closer but to her dismay, the girl is much stronger than she thinks. 

 

"Let go" her voice darkens causing Ryujin to put both of her hands up. 

 

"Okay, no touching I get it" the pink-haired woman coyly said and smiled at her. 

 

"Maybe your number?" 

 

"Not a chance" The girl smirks as she stormed out from the bar leaving Ryujin stunned. 

 

Chaeryeong who witnessed the scene laughs hysterically at her best friend and slaps the shorter girl's back. 

 

"Yah that was epic cheers to that" The taller girl exclaimed as she calms herself and raised her glass. 

 

Ryujin just frowned at her as a smiled creeps on her face. 

 

"A challenge I see" she muttered and ignored her best friend's presence.

 

 

-------------

 


"Good times, Good times" Chaeryeong exclaimed as she laughs again. 

 

Ryujin just patted her back and put a bill on the barstool while signaling the bartender. 

 

"Where are you going?" Chaeryeong asked the latter

 

"Home" she mumbled and waves her hand ignoring the complaints of the taller girl as she exits the bar. 

 

Ryujin sigh at her hopelessness of the said girl. 

 

"Why doesn't she made her this hard ahh Jinja?" 

 

"Yah are you mocking me?"

 

Ryujin was stunned as she heard a familiar voice behind. 

 

She turned her head around and was greeted by the person's usual cold eyes as a smirk plays on her face. 

 

Ryujin just stared blankly at her while she stops herself from feeling giddy at the girl's presence. Does she finally care for her? She wondered. 

 

The girl approached her not leaving the pink-haired woman's eyes sending electricity on her body. 

 

Ryujin just keeps her mum as she followed the girl's move from head to toe. She always looks perfect. 

 

"Stop staring Shin" the latter uttered while rolling her eyes. 

 

"Likewise Hwang, likewise" Ryujin respond as she returned her smirk. 

 

The girl hurriedly went to her car leaving the owner behind.

 

Ryujin just shook her head as she sadly smiles. 

 

"What did you do to me Yeji?" she wondered as she looked at the said girl's state, waving her hands to get her attention. 

 

"Let's go monkey" Yeji shouted. 

 

Ryujin just obliged not having the urge to resisting herself from the latter. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter