I'll be back!

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, how are you all doing? I’m sorry if this isn’t a chapter update, but more of a personal one, hope you don’t mind~ I didn’t want to just go AWOL and have people assume I abandoned my fic because I won’t be, I assure you. I will still update and continue writing. However, I am now on hiatus.

This was originally a 1k word explanation, but I’m not sure a rant about my frustrations with my unfair professor would be a nice thing to read. Long story short, I might not graduate! Despite the fact I’m on 2nd percentile in student rankings and got 96-100% on my courses, my professor failed me because she “doesn’t know me very well and unsure if I’m deserving of a high grade.” Anyways, she knocked me off the high honor award and she failed me…she thinks 88% is a good grade but I’m not having it lol.

This day was weird. I asked her why she gave me that grade and it didn’t end well. I’m not usually someone who snaps, and I never snapped to her because I was polite the whole time and I’m naturally soft-spoken so…yeah, but she was pretty offended. She said it seemed like I was questioning her capability to do her job as a professor and pulled out the “I’m a Doctor and I know better than you all” card.

I’m a psychology student, I study human behaviour. I have a pretty accurate gut feeling that she’ll grill me and ask me lots of questions related to her subject that will be beyond what is expected. Because of this, I’ll be taking a hiatus and focus on my studi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter