You Must Be Crazy (Chaeyeon x Wonyoung)

Iz*one's One Shot Collection Story

Genderbender

​​​​​​Chaeyeon as a guy. 

 

 

Chaeyeon was laughing his off at Yena's lame joke. It was a nice conversation until he got a slap on his face from his girlfriend.

" How dare you to cheat on me!" she said, almost shouting at him.

 

Chaeyeon furrowed his eyebrows, he seem to confused with his girlfriend's statement.
" Babe, there must be a misunderstanding," he trying to calm his angry girlfriend.

 

But, his girlfriend take the glass fill with orange juice and throw at his face then leave him there.

 

Chaeyeon can't process this event so he quickly take his belongings and catch his girlfriend.

 

He managed to catch her but his girlfriend push him.

" Babe, listen I never cheat or seeing someone behind you,"

 

His girlfriend look at him and take out her phone then show him a picture.

 

Chaeyeon look at it and frown even more. It's a picture of Chaeryeong and Yuri, holding hands.

" B-but that was Chaeryeong, my younger brother, remember? "

 

His girlfriend look shocked and look at the picture again, there she realised her mistake.

" C-chae oppa, I'm sorry,"

 

Chaeyeon shake his head smile to his girlfriend.

" It's okay Wonnie babe, it's not your fault for mistaken us, it's always happened, Chaer also in the same situation as me," he said, trying to reassure his girlfriend.

 

Wonyoung look at her boyfriend and smile widely.
" Why are you so nice,"

 

He only smile hearing it from his girlfriend.
" Look like I need to change my clothes first as someone 'spill' the juice on me," he said teasingly, while wiggling his eyesbrows.

 

Wonyoung hit his shoulder lightly.
" H-hey it's not my fault for mistaken you two, you just look the same,"

 

Chaeyeon pouted his lips.
" Aww, my girlfriend still can't difference me and my lit brother,"

 

" O-oppa," Wonyoung whined to him.

 

" Aigoo," he pinched Wonyoung's cheek lightly, he found she is just too cute.

 

" I need to change my clothes," he remind again.

 

" Oh, yes, sure, just go back to your dorm," she said.

 

" Do you want to join me? " he asked innocently. 

 

Wonyoung's face flushed turn her pale skin into a red one. 
" W-what?" 

 

Chaeyeon laugh and pats softly Wonyoung's head. 

" I'll come again later, wait for me, let's date later," he said and give a peck on Wonyoung's cheek before heading to his dorm. 

 

Wonyoung just smile widely as she is watching her boyfriend disappearing from her sight. 

 

She can't never be this lucky to have a caring and nice boyfriend like Chaeyeon, did she mention he is also attractive? He also so damn hot. 

 

She still remember the day she confessed to him. Yes, Wonyoung confessed to him first, she is a brave one. She was only starting high school when she meet Chaeyeon at Yujin's birthday party. Yujin call her as a fool who fall in love easily to someone that she just meet. 

 

But, Wonyoung call it as love at a first sight. She never regret falling to Chaeyeon. She confessed when Chaeyeon was starting his second year in University. 

 

Chaeyeon was talking with his friend at the usual cafe he go and she come up then confessed to him. Chaeyeon was so shocked by it that he can't say anything. 


Wonyoung thought Chaeyeon must hate it since she was so young back then so after the confession she left immediately but Chaeyeon ran after her and confess his feeling too. The feeling is mutual. 

 

Wonyoung feel her high-school was the best time ever happened to her since Chaeyeon was always there for her. Everytime, everywhere and anytime. 

 

And now, there she is, getting into the same university as him. 

 

" Hey," Chaeyeon greeted and intertwined their hands together. 

 

" Hey," she replied. 

 

" Should we go on date now?" he asked. 

 

" Sure, let's go," she said and changed her hand to linking it with Chaeyeon's arm.