Chaeyeon x 'That' member (Why R U So Dense?)

Iz*one's One Shot Collection Story

Chaeyeon is so dense as rock that she don't even realised there are three members in her group fall in love with her.

But, the think is does she really dense or just because she choose to ignore it? 

_____________________________________________________

"Minju, you alright?" Chaeyeon turn her head to Minju putting down her phone. She can feel that Minju is getting awkward with her. 


Minju blushed and put her head down. She is too embarrassed to look at Chaeyeon right now.
" Are you sure? Your face is red now, you look like having a fever,"


Chaeyeon move her hand to Minju's forehead. Her action only make Minju's face turning into tomato. "I'm alright unnie," she said again. Chaeyeon put her hand down and smile.

"If you said so, then fine,"
Minju look up only to greet by Chaeyeon smiling face. She can felt her heart is beating in fast pace.


" Okay guys, let's resume our dance practice," Eunbi announced as she turn the music on.
The leader's eyes are on the main dancer and visual of the group. She can feel her jealousy is spreading inside of her body but she need to keep it to herself. Another pair of eyes have her eyes on them, she sigh as Minju got attention from Chaeyeon.

Welp, yes! These are the three members that fall in love to Chaeyeon, the other members know about it except for Chaeyeon herself. They always compete to get Chaeyeon attention, the three of them know that they have feeling for Chaeyeon. Therefore, they never fight over it well except if someone play dirty. 

The dance practice finished smoothly, no war happen due to jealousy.


They start to leaving  the practice room one by one.
" You're really dense as rock Chaeyeon,"
Yena's words make Chaeyeon to furrow her eyebrows.


" What do you mean unnie?"


" Nothing Chae," Yena grinned before quickly dash to their van.


Chaeyeon shake her head at her unnie's act.
" Jjaeyeon," Sakura pop next to her and quickly link her arm with Chaeyeon before other can do the same.


" Saku-chan," she smile to Sakura. Sakura smile widely hearing the nickname Chaeyeon use to call her. She can felt her heart is beating fast. In the three members Sakura might be the one that can easily do skinship with Chaeyeon because she is her best friend. 

 

They both walk together to the van. Chaeyeon as usual sit on the single seat, the other members haven't get inside of the van yet so they need to wait a little bit before going back to their dorm. 

 

Chaeyeon decided to play with her phone, while Yena and Sakura are playing PUBG as duo in their phone. She scroll on her phone, unknown to her a smile is form on her face. She remember about her first date with 'that' member. 

 

 The other members get into the van, Chaeyeon turn her attention to a certain member. She smirk and quickly give a wink to that member, that member blushed and avoid to look at Chaeyeon. She shake her head and continues to play with her phone. The other members seem to not notice it well maybe but not the certain ducky in their group. 

 

That ducky give a teasing smile to 'that' member. 'That' member just rolled her eyes and take a seat at the back of van so that she can't see Chaeyeon and avoid that duck. Soon, after the van start moving, 'that' member's phone vibrate. She took it and open the new message she got. 


My Love : [Do want me to cook anything for you? ]. 
[Anything will be fine, I like everything that you cook for me :) ] she reply. 
My Love : [Alright honey ^_-] 


'That' member put down her phone, a big smile plaster on her face. She look through the window. 


++
Chaeyeon put her things. She took the towel and go to the bathroom. Soon, after wearing a new clothes she go to the kitchen. She don't deny that she is tired but because someone said she want to eat anything that she cooked, that make her to got more energy. 


The other member in that dorm start gathering in the kitchen.
" That look delicious unnie," Yuri stand beside her while looking at the food Chaeyeon's cooked. She almost drooling because she is too hungry right now. 


Chaeyeon smile and take a spoon of the food, she feed it to Yuri. Yuri gladly take it and smile widely.
She give a thumb up after shallow it.

"Super delicious unnie,"


" Glad you like it, call the other members, I'm pretty sure they are hungry too,"


" Okay unnie," Yuri dash to the other members's room.


The front door suddenly open, Chaeyeon take a peek to look the guest only to reveal Yena, Hyewon and surprisingly the leader Eunbi and Minju also tag along.


" I heard from Yuri that you're cooking something delicious Chaeyeon ah," Yena said as she try take a spoon of the food before Chaeyeon stopping her.
" Yena ya, you can eat but after the other members are present here," 


Yena pouted and go the living room. 
" I can't believe that she reject me to eat the food, " before slumping on the sofa. 


Hyewon chuckled and take a seat on the sofa, so do Minju. But, Eunbi take this chance to help Chaeyeon in the kitchen.


" Chae, you need help?" she asked softly.


" Hmmm, yeah, I'm cooking the chickens, but I also want to do the bibimbap,"


" I'll cook the chickens, you can do the bibimbap," taking the spatula from Chaeyeon's hand.


" Thanks unnie," Chaeyeon whispered.
Eunbi's face heated up by that sound, she find Chaeyeon's voice is too sweetly in her ears.
Chaeyeon start doing the bibimbap. After about 15 minutes all the foods is served.


" Anybody in the living room can help me to bring the food there? More food for those who help me, " Chaeyeon said it loudly. 

Eunbi chuckled, taking a plate of the food with her to the living room.


Yena and Hyewon dash to kitchen upon hearing the words from Chaeyeon.
" I will help you, " Yena said.


" Hey, I'm here first before you, which one to take there Chae?"


Chaeyeon giggled, "There are three plates here , you both can take it, I'll bring the one that you left ,"


The two duo quickly take a plate each and got to the living room. Chaeyeon can only shake her head before joining the other members in the leaving room.

All of the members are there, eating peacefully. Well, not for the three members that fell head over heel to Chaeyeon, they are fighting to feed Chaeyeon. Sakura feed her first.

Before Chaeyeon can finish the food in another hand try to feed her the food that belong to Minju. Eunbi knew it, so she decided to feed Chaeyeon too.


" You three seriously want Chaeyeon unnie to choke on her own food," Yujin commented. She can't believe that her unnies are actually trying to choke Chaeyeon on her own food.


" Yah, we are feeding her okay, Jjaeyeon feed me," Sakura open , but instead of Chaeyeon, Yena quickly put bibimbap in Sakura mouth.


" Kkura unnie, you should not be like this, someone might be jealous if you keep doing like that,"
Yena words confused the members.


" Obviously, Minju and Eunbi will get jealous if Jjaeyeon feed me," She smirked at the two.
Eunbi rolled her eyes.


" Chaeyeon, you can choose which members you want to feed, "
Chaeyeon who is dense is getting confused she look at the three members.

" Why choose if I can feed the three of you, " she said and quickly feed them.


" Seriously unnie, please choose soon, we don't want them to have any feed the food war happen again and over again," Wonyoung turn to speak.


" What do you mean by choosing?"
" Nothing Chae, " Hyewon speak up.


Chaeyeon can only scratch her head, hearing their words make her to become more confused.
" Well, just to remind, we are free tomorrow, " Eunbi announced and the members cheer so do Chaeyeon.

She is thinking to bring 'that' member to going back to her family's house. Her mom actually keep insisted to bring 'that' member there, she want to know more about her.

" Nice, we can gaming all night tonight Hye," Yena nudge Hyewon. 


" Kkura unnie you want to join us?" Hyewon asked. 
Sakura nodded. "Sure,"

Chaeyeon quitely take the plate to wash it at the kitchen. Unknowingly, Minju tag along. 


" Unnie," 
"Minju," she give small smile. 


" You free tomorrow?" 
A silent. 


" I'm going back at my family's house later, only be back tomorrow maybe around night time," 


" Ahh, I see,"
A little disappointed with the answer. Minju left Chaeyeon there and go to the living room.


" You asked her out?" Eunbi asked the younger.


" I did, but she is going back to her family's house,"
" You sure? Or you just hide the fact that you actually got to asked her out,"


Minju sigh, "Ask her yourself if you don't believe me," she said before leaving with Chaewon to their dorm.


Eumbi rolled her eyes and head to the kitchen and ask Chaeyeon and she got the same answer as Minju. So she decide to leave to their own dorm with the maknae.


" Jjaeyeon, where are you going tomorrow ? "
Chaeyeon dry her hand using the towel before turning to Sakura.
" I'm going back later,"


Before Sakura can say anything Wonyoung cut her.
" Unnie, do I need to bring something like present or what?"


Sakura look at Wonyoung and Chaeyeon.
" I don't know, maybe? You're not going there empty hand aren't you?"


Wonyoung grinned.
" We still have three hour before going there right? Can I go out for awhile to buy something? " she asked for the unnies permission.
Chaeyeon nodded her head.


" Yay! Yuri unnie let's go put to buy presents for Chaeyeon unnie family, " Wonyoung quickly brag into Yuri and Nako's room.


" You bring Wonyoung along with you? " she asked.


" Yeah, Chaemin want to see her,"


" Ohhh, then, enjoy your time there,"
" Sure Saku-chan, "


Sakura getting her phone at the living room and leave to the other dorm.
Chaeyeon smile, they don't know that there are another member going there with her and Wonyoung.

 

 

" Take care guys, " Chaeyeon said, before leaving the two members in that dorm to her house.
" Don't worry unnie,"
Chaeyeon getting out from the dorm and head to their van. 

" Shall we go?" their manager asked. He was request by Chaeyeon to send them there. 
The three of them getting inside the car. Soon, they arrive at Chaeyeon's house.


" Take care, " said their manager before driving away.


" Let's go," Wonyoung said before walking leaving her two unnies.
Chaeyeon intertwined her hand with 'that' member, and smile.


" Are you nervous honey?"
'That' member nodded lightly.


" Don't worry, my family won't bite,"
She chuckled. " I know about that,"


Then, they both join Wonyoung.

Chaeyeon's mom greet them happily especially 'that' member. The family gathering go on happily. They really like the members Chaeyeon brought with her.


" I can't believe that you actually dated my friend, " Chaeryeong snickers at her unnie.
" Whatever,"

 

The two members in the other dorm decided to hang out at the other dorm.
" Babe, Nako-chan," Chaewon said as she saw the two.


" Chaewon unnie," Hitomi quickly hug her girlfriend.


" Aigoo," she said and hug Hitomi back.
Nako sit beside Yujin.


" What are you watching there,"
" Nako unnie!" the big puppy hug her little unnie tightly.
" Join me watching this," she said.
" Okay,"


They both watching a movie.


" Ew, get a room please," Yena said as soon she step there watching the Chaetomi couple cuddling on the couch.


Sakura was there too as she and Yena decide to go to the convenience store to grab snack.
" Where is Yuri?" she realise that Yuri is not with them.


" She was with Chaeyeon unnie," Hitomi said.
" Why would Yuri be with Chaeyeon?" she asked again. 


" Oh. my. god." Yujin exclaim.


" Chaeyeon unnie have mentioned it before that she will bring Yuri with her because her mom like her plus Chaeryeong was her friend ," Chaewon added. 


" I see, "

Yena realise that she need to tell that things to them before something happen. 

" I want to tell something, but I hope you will not be sad with this, Chaeyeon is dating one of our members. " Yena said it.

Yena know about Chaeyeon is dating someone. She saw them before but she don't see the face of Chaeyeon's patner. She need to keep it as a secret since she is also dating with one of her members and only Chaeyeon knew about it. 

" Chaeyeon unnie is dating someone?" Minju asked. 
" Yeah, apparently one of our member," Nako speaked.


" Are you dating with Chaeyeon unnie?" Minju asked Sakura. 


Sakura shake her head. " No, I won't be in these war if I'm already dating her," 


" Me too, then if it nether us, who is dating her?" 
" Then, all the efforts we did to her is a waste," Eumbi heard it too. 


The other just shrugged their shoulders. Hyewon who is watching quietly, just shake her head. She speak up,

"Yup, really useless, can't you guys see that Chaeyeon just treat you guys the same, except for this certain member, and you know right Chaeyeon is pretending to not know that the three of you actually love her more than a friend? Come on, even this pabo also knew about that, " She point at the ducky. 


" Yah, yah, how dare you call your own girlfriend a pabo? "


The other gasp.


" You guys are dating? " Yujin asked, still in shock. 
" Yeah, already 5 months, " Hyewon said, not amused by her members reaction. 


" Isn't that around the time I and Hii-chan got together? " Chaewon asked. The ducky nodded her face. 


" Chaeyeon too," 


" Hii-chan and Chaewon is dating, so do Hyewon and Yena, that only left you, Nako, Wonyoung and Yuri," Eunbi point at Yujin. 


" I swear I'm not dating anybody except for Nako unnie, " Yujin raised her hand. Nako hit Yujin lightly for exposing their relationship. 


" You're dating? Oh my god, " Minju look sad hearing that the other members have their own girlfriends. 
Yujin and Nako nodded their heads and smile apologetically.


" I can confirm that Wonyoung is not dating anyone right now," Yujin said, giving a confirmation for her labelmate status. 


" Are you implying that Yuri was dating with Chaeyeon?" Sakura asked and turn her head to Yena. 


" What? I don't know anything okey?" 
But the members won't believe her word so she sigh. 


" Okey, Yuri might be dating with Chaeyeon, I saw that when you guys are getting in the van, Chaeyeon winked at her, " Yena explained. 

+++
" I can't believe that you actually so dense," Yuri said while playing with Chaeyeon's hair. They both are now currently cuddling in Chaeyeon's own room. 


Chaeyeon smile and touch Yuri's cheeks.


" What do you mean about that honey? "
" Do you know about Minju, Kkura unnie and Eunbi unnie liking you? Like more than a friend?" 


Chaeyeon pat Yuri's hair, " I knew," she said and kiss Yuri's head crown. 


" You knew about that?" she look up. 
" Yeah, I knew but I pretend to not know about it, "


" Seriously? " Yuri asked the older. 
" I don't want you to get jealous, that why I treat them the same," 


Yuri form a little smile on her face. " I love you," 
" I love you too, " 


Silent. 


Chaeyeon look Yuri into the eyes and switch her look on the lips.

Slowly, she close the gap between them two. Yuri can feel her heart is beating so fast right now as if she just run. Chaeyeon pull Yuri by the waist as she deepen the kiss between them, Yuri put her arm around Chaeyeon's neck. They both pull away when they sort out of breath. Yuri blushed and avoided to look at Chaeyeon. 


Chaeyeon find her girlfriend is so cute. "How come you still get embarrassed after all the kissed we did before?" 
" Shut up," Yuri covered her face using her hands.

Chaeyeon giggled at her girlfriend's reaction. 
" We should sleep now," Chaeyeon suggest. 
Yuri nodded and move more closer to Chaeyeon, using her girlfriend's arm as a pillow. 


" Good night honey," Chaeyeon whisper, her eyes is close. "Goodnight too, babe,". 
Soon they both fall into the dreamland.