Give Love (Yenyul)

Iz*one's One Shot Collection Story

Choi Yena like Jo Yuri so much that she is willing to do anything for her. 

 

Thus, she don't understand why Yuri hate her so much. It's not like she is closer to her and they are not even a friend.

 

Everytime they cross path Yuri always give a glare to her while Yena always giving her the sweet smile ever she have.

 

But, all she got is a rolled eyes or a word that definitely will hurt her feeling from the younger girl. Yena can't only scratch her head whenever Yuri do that.

 

Yena keep asking herself why Yuri hate her so much. But she can't find the answer so she decide to ask the school 'prince' charming.

 

" Do you know why someone hate you when you're not even closer? Or never talk before?" she asked the two taller girls.

 

" Have you ever make her jealous?" the black hair girl asked.

 

" I'm not even closer to her or a friend with her, so how tell me how can I make her jealous? "

 

The red hair girl only smile. 
" You're famous Yena, everyone willing to line up to date you, I think that the reason she hate you," 

 

Yena pout , the two prince charming advice can't even help her. 

 

" Geez, the both of you are so useless, I should ask Hyewon instead of you two," she mock them. 

 

" Ya, ya, you should be grateful that I give you some advice," the black girl said or known as Ahn Yujin. 

 

The red hair girl only laughed. 
" You're the same Chaeyeon," Yena said, stopping Chaeyeon from laughing her off. 

 

" Hehe, sorry Yena, but I'm pretty sure she hate you because the fact that you're famous here, whenever you go, girls will be always around you," Chaeyeon explained. 

 

" Ridiculous, " Yena denied.

 It is too ridiculous to be true. 



 

Meanwhile 

Yuri glare at the duck. She hate that duck so much. 


" Glaring won't stop the fact that you're actually looking at her lovingly deep inside , " Minju blurted the fact, she look at her friend. 

 

Yuri glare at her but it's only make her friends to scoffed. 

 

" Minju was right, you should just say to her that you like her too, it's not hard," Nako teasing the hamster girl. 

 

" Oh shut up Nako," Yuri groan. 

 

Yes, Yuri hate Yena. She hate her so much. There are five reasons why she hate Yena so much. 


 
One, Yuri hate Yena because Yena is famous and the fact that Yena having so much fans. 

Two, she hate Yena for smiling to other girls like how she do to her.

Three, she hate Yena when she hug the other girls but she not even talk Yuri.

Four, she also hate Yena for making her crazy to her.

And five, she hate Yena for being coward. 

 

Yena always slip a love letter in Yuri's locker. She also stated her name there.

 

Yuri know it, she always saw Yena hiding beside the locker to look at her.


But Yena never approach or talk to her even though she always confess to Yuri trough the love letter she gave everyday. 

 

Whenever Yuri in trouble she always instructed other people to help Yuri if she need anything.

 

For example, there was one time at the cafeteria, Yuri forgot to bring her wallet and left it at her house. 

 

Yuri asked for her friends help but her friends also don't bring their wallet along with them and only enough money to buy food there.

 

Yena saw it. Yujin and Chaeyeon told her to lend some money to Yuri, she did it but she instructed other to lend her money to Yuri. 

That was the five reason for Yuri to hate Yena. 

 

Thus, Yena will never hate Yuri. She always love Yuri even though she always push her away.

 

Yena keep giving the love letter to Yuri everyday. 

 

Today also she slip it inside of Yuri's locker. She quickly hide as she saw Yuri heading toward the locker. 

 

Yena can see that Yuri is holding the love letter but next scene break her heart. Yuri  throw the love letter in the trashbin. 

 

She got shocked by it, Yuri walked toward her and stop right in front of her. 

 

" Stop giving me those letter, I hate it and I hate you," she said it without looking at the older girl then she walked away. 

 

Yuri's word make her shocked. Yena only snapped from her thought when the bell ring. 

 

At the class, she can't focus on what the teacher trying to teach. Yena's mind is somewhere else. 

 

The bell rang again. It was a recess time and Yena haven't move from her seat. Hyewon saw it so she approached her. 

 

" Hey, you look trouble, anything wrong?" she asked. 

 

Yena look at her. Hyewon swear this is the first time she saw Yena being like this. 
" She said, she hate me Kwangbae," 

" Who? Yuri?" 

 

Yena nodded her head weakly. She put her head on the desk. 

" I really shouldn't waste my time on her,". 

 

Hyewon sigh. 
" I know it's hard for you, but eating is important," she said and try to drag the duck out of the class. 

 

There, they crossed path at the cafeteria. They pass by but Yena was not looking at Yuri. 

 

" Am I wrong or what? Yena unnie is not smiling at you, she don't even look at you,"
Hitomi commented.

She found it weird because Yena always smile at Yuri. But not today. 

 

Yuri look down at her shoes. 
" I think I went overboard early," 

 

" What did you do? " Minju asked. 

 

" I told her to stop giving the love letter because I hate her," 

 

" You must be out of you mind Yuri shii," Nako said it. 

 

Yuri sigh heavily. " I know," 





 

Yena have it enough she thought she need to give up on Yuri. She also agreed to her parent to migrate with them to the US. 

 

Her friend freak out once they heard it. 

" You're leaving us?" Chaeyeon asked almost shouting gaining attention from the other students. 

 

Yena shush her. 
" Calm down guys," 

 

" How can we calm down? You're leaving us tomorrow," Chaewon spit out. 

 

" Is it because of her?" Hyewon asked. 

Yena smiled awkwardly. 

 

" I told you to confess unnie," Wonyoung said, she look a little bit pissed with her unnie. 

 

" You don't understand Wonyoung ah, she hate me," Yena said, she smile sadly. 

 

" She's not, she like you too," Yujin butted in. 

 

" Yeah, she love you unnie, but she won't admit it, she want you to confess to her," Yujin added. 

 

Yena look up. 
" No way," 

 

" Yes way, she like you too she just hate you because she is jealous," Yujin added again. 

 

Yena sigh.
" But it's too late, there are no used for me to confess, "

 

" You're a coward unnie, " Chaeyeon stated the fact. 







The last bell rang. All the students rush out going back to their home. Yena stayed. 

 

After all the students left, she pack her items. She smile as she look at her desk. 
" Goodbye desk, " she whispered. 

 

She stand and head to the door. She slowly walking out from the class. She close her eyes and sigh. She is about to walk again but a voice calling out her name make her to stop. 

 

" CHOI YENA!!" 
Yena gulp, she know that voice, it's belong to Yuri. 

She can hear the footsteps is nearing her. It's stop. 

 

Yena turn to face the person. 
" W-why? Why you didn't tell me that you're leaving?" she asked, her voice is trembling. 

 

" It's not important, I'm not anyone to you," 

Yuri look at Yena, she about to cry but she hold in. 
" It's important!" 

 

" Tell me, why it's important?" 

" Because you're important to me!"

 

Yena can't believe what she just heard she believed that she only misheard it. 

" W-what? " she asked for confirmation. 

 

" I said you're important to me b-because I like you, I really like you Yena! I'm not hating on you, i-it's just--- Yena cut her and pull her into a kiss. 

 

Yuri put her arms around Yena's neck, while Yena put her hands on Yuri's waist, pulling her closer. It was sweet kiss but turn into passionate one. Yuri let out a moan when she feel Yena's tongue is inside of .

 

" Woah, woah, easy there lovebird, I'm glad you got together but you don't need to eat each other mouth here at school," Chaeyeon said, beside her is her girlfriend Sakura. 

The new couple pull away, they felt embarrassed for getting caught kissing at the hallway. 

 

Sakura chuckled. 
" I guessed your planned go well babe, " she said to Chaeyeon. 

 

Chaeyeon laugh. 
" Considering the scene earlier, I guess it do worked," 

 

Yuri look confused so she look at Yena. But Yena avoid it. 

" We need to go now babe, I want to make out too," Sakura said, and she drag Chaeyeon with her. 

" Gross," Yena commented. 

 

" Yena unnie!!!" the big puppy with her girlfriend approaching them. 

 

" It's working, you finally together, yeah!" Yujin said and high five with Minju. 

 

" What? " Yuri asked. 

 

" Please calm down first," Minju advised.

Yuri frown. 

 

Yujin nudged to Yena. Yena clear . 

" A-actually, I'm not leaving, it's all Chaeyeon and Yujin's plan, they said this trick will work," 

 

Yuri shut her eyes and sigh. Minju know that Yuri is getting mad so she quickly drag Yujin leaving them there. 

 

Yena is worried that Yuri might hate her again. 
" Y-yuri look, I'm so sorry, I don't mean to do this to you,"

 

Yuri open her eyes and look at Yena. While Yena is getting ready to being scolded by her. But, instead of that Yuri pull Yena into a hug. 

 

" I'm not mad, I'm glad that you're not leaving,"  she said it softly. Yena pull away from the hug and she cupped Yuri's cheeks. 

 

" I'll never ever leave you," she smile. 

Yuri smiled too, she miss that smile so much. 


" We really should go home now," Yuri said. 
Yena nod she intertwined her hand with Yuri's. 

 

" Let's go babe," 



 

Yena call it as give love. Giving love to other and not expecting other to return it to them. But, Yena is just so lucky that the person she gave her love return her feeling. 

 

" Honey, what are you thinking about?" 

Yena look down at her girlfriend that currently having her head laying on her laps. 

 

Yena smile and shake her head. 
" Nothing babe, I'm just reminiscing how we got together at the first place," 

 

Yuri hug Yena by the waist and said, 
" I'm glad that I'm able to confessed to you back then," 

 

Yena kiss Yuri's forehead. 
" I'm glad for having you here," they both look at each other and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

uwu ^-^