SEHUN

Because It’s Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LOUIS VUITTON CHRISTMAS

 

“You gotta be kidding me!”

You whirl around on the sparkling marble floor, and stare at everything around you, with your mouth hanging open. The newly opened shopping mall was something else, it was more extravagant than any luxurious mall or department store in town, and basically reminded you of all the Chebol Kdramas you’ve drooled over in during high school days.

Everything glimmering and shimmering, sparkling glass walls and crystal chandeliers, squeaky clean marble floors and all kinds of cosmetics, jewelry, cloths and food displayed behind the glass walls of newly opened shops, and each and every corner decorated with Christmas décor of every color possible.

Basically heaven in city.

“Our event is taking place on the first floor.” Joohyun nudge at you, and bring you back to earth.

“Eh?”

“The event our shop is supplying flowers for! Remember? That’s how you got a chance to come and wonder in every corner of the mall with my staff pass.”

“Oh…right.” You give her a sheepish grin. “Unnie go ahead. I’ll look around for a little longer and join you in the first floor.

“Make sure you’re there on time.” She places a warning hand on your shoulder. “You’ll regret more than anything if you miss today’s fashion show.”

You nod and send the girl away, trying your best to show some interest in stuff she loved. She’s a florist but is mad about fashion and celebrities, and had been over the moon since she got a chance to decorate this fashion event on the opening week of this new shopping mall.

That showy stuff was not much of your taste. Sure, you like to dress well and won’t miss a good movie or drama people would go raving about, but you were never a fan girl as much as Joohyun unnie.

“Coffee first.” You stuff your hands into your duffle jacket and head towards the Starbucks outlet, waving at a Santa who was entertaining some kids nearby.

 

Stepping out with two Americanos, (one for you and one for unnie), you suddenly notice a small group of people gathering at the far corner of the lobby, watching some children performing for some charity cause. That’s when you remember how your little cousin Jinu had been begging you to come and watch him sing in the new shopping mall, and you see the familiar face of the little boy among the kids.

“Jinu-yah!!!”

Frantically waving, you rush towards them in quick strides, clutching the two coffee cups in you two hands.

Among the bustling crowds, someone decides to walk straight into you, or rather you walk straight into that someone, and the next second, you collide with the broad chest, as if you ran into a brick wall, face first.

“What th-

You stumble back, and look up, still the chest is the only view, and you look further up, to see an irritated face glaring down at you.

Lord has blessed my eyes…amen.

But the glare on this handsome face is a bit too irritated to ignore, so you look down again.

Oops.

His shirt.

More than half or your coffee had been generously spilled on his white dress shirt, and also a few drops had made their way to the grey jacket he wore over it as well.

“Oh my god…” you slowly look up at him, feeling like you’ve shrunk even smaller in front of him. “I’m so sorry…”

“You’re not the only person walking here you know.” He mutters, looking down at his shirt and trying to brush off the stain as if it would work.

Thank goodness though. His voice doesn’t sound very angry.

“Why can’t people just watch where they’re going?”

“I’m so sorry…I saw my cousin over there and lost it for a moment…” you scratch your neck apologetically. “Will you please send me your bill after getting your shirt dry cleaned? Or if you have a spare shirt anywhere, I can take this one to the laundry meanwhile.”

He scoffs, (more handsome), and looks down at you with his hands at his hips. (Even more handsome.)

“I’ve got to be in an event in one hour you know. I gotta have this outfit on for it, and I don’t have time to run around laundries with this. Above all-”

“You’ve got an hour!” you cut him off. “Quick, let’s grab a taxi to Dongdaemun market and I’ll buy you a white shirt just like that one. It won’t take more than half an hour you know!”

“Dongdaemun?” he stares at you as if you’ve grown another head, and blink after a moment. “You gonna buy me a shirt from the market?”

“Why? You don’t want it?” You stare back at him. “Seriously? Who says no to free stuff these days?”

For a second, you see something like a smile on his lips before they go back to their perfect thin line. “You don’t know me…do you?”

Completely oblivious, you shake your head. “Can’t remember. Same high school? Or middle school? Can’t be college…because I’m still there and remember every face in my faculty.”

This time he visibly stifles a smile, and shakes his head. “Never mind.”

“Now c’mon, let’s go buy one before your hour goes by.”

You gesture him to follow you, and head towards the main exit. Suddenly you feel a hand reach you and grab you by the wrist, and the next moment you’re running through the crowd further into the mall, dragged by this coffee spilled stranger.

“Where… where the hell are you taking me???” you scream, but he doesn’t stop, until he turns a corner and opens a door to a staircase and shove you inside with himself. “Keep quiet for heav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter