Four

Don't Leave Me

I'm back!
I'm very sorry for the delay but I'm already back in college (online) so my time is being consumed again. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------------

4

"That old man was smarter than I thought," Kyuhyun said in frustration, hurling his grandfather's copy of the will onto the table.

Four days had passed since the reading of the testament, and the families and friends of the Cho and Choi had split up to find a gap in the wills and prevent Siwon and Kyuhyun from marrying.

Heechul, Hangeng, Sungmin, Sa Eun, Changmin and Leeteuk were at the Cho mansion looking for a loophole in Grandpa Cho's will.

"You had to inherit intelligence from somewhere," his brother told him, caressing his arm lovingly and trying to smile.

As you can guess, so far they hadn't found anything that could help them.

Grandpa Cho had been very careful about all the specific clauses for the marriage of his youngest grandson.

First, the wedding would take place 2 weeks after Kyuhyun's 18th birthday, meaning that they only had 3 months to find a blind spot in the will.

Second, the whole family should attend the event, with no excuses or pretexts. The wedding would be planned according to the tastes of the grooms. At least.

Third, once married, the lovebirds will have to live together in the house inherited to Siwon by his grandfather.

Fourth, and one of the worst conditions according to Kyuhyun, an official announcement of the marriage should be made. Because Cho Dong Hwa wanted everyone to know about the union of their families. He had even attached a list of the media where the news should be published.

Fifth and last condition, the worst of all for Kyuhyun, in this 3-month waiting period, Kyuhyun and Siwon will have to go on "dates" to get to know each other better and to establish the dynamics of their marriage. The first date would be at a place chosen by the same grandfather, the same restaurant where he used to meet for lunch with Choi Byeong Ok and should take place 5 days after the reading of the will. Otherwise, the first property would be sold.

"This is impossible!" shouted Kyuhyun in a small fit of hysteria, dropping his head on the table with a heavy blow.

"Everything will be all right, Kyunnie-ah," Leeteuk calmly told the little boy.

"Your grandfather was very specific about his wishes," said Changmin, reading the clauses about the dates.

"The grandparents were really obsessed with bringing their families together," mumbled Hangeng massaging his fiancé's injured hand.

Kyuhyun was really frustrated. He had never been interested in studying law or legal affairs, but he was Cho Kyuhyun, the genius of the best school in all Korea, and it bothered him greatly that he wasn't able to find something to save him from the testament of a senile and grumpy old man. In addition, his concentration at school was slipping considerably and he would die before letting his grades drop because of something as stupid as Choi Siwon.

Relax Kyuhyun, you can do it. He is your grandfather, as hyung said, you inherited his intelligence, you know him and you know yourself.

Grandfather was always very thorough with everything. He never tolerated a small mistake, hated simple things, hated people, change and modernity. Think, think, think...

And then suddenly the enlightenment came.

Kyuhyun slammed his head up, probably causing himself an injury, and frightened everyone with the unhinged look he gave as he took the will again and quickly read every point.

"The old man was obsessed with bringing the families together..." Kyuhyun said, reading before everyone's eyes and then falling silent.

"That's right, that's why your marriage" Sungmin slowly responded to his cousin who had stated the obvious.

"And that's why he never thought about disunity" the smile Kyuhyun put on his face left more than a few people scared. And when he looked at his family's expression, he explained, "We have been looking for solutions so that the marriage does not take place and that is why we did not realize the obvious" as he saw that they still did not understand, he smiled even more "This thing doesn't say anything about a divorce once the marriage is made"

Understanding flourished on all faces.

"It's true," shouted his brother, "Grandpa was so against divorce that he thought we would be too.

"It is a very good loophole" smiled Teuk proudly.

"Then will you marry Siwon hyung?" Changmin asked.

"He's an idiot, but it's the best we have so far" murmured Kyuhyun "Today is the last day before my dates with Siwon begin and the properties start to be sold"

"I think it's an excellent idea," Leeteuk told everyone. "At least it will give us enough time to find another way out. Good job, Kyuhyun"

Kyuhyun smiled proudly. Then he looked at Changmin. "Call Minho and tell her I have to talk to Siwon.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

"Did you find anything?" asked a happy Minho as he spoke on the phone.

Minho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook and Kangin were in the living room of Siwon's huge apartment looking for a solution. But now they looked expectantly at the younger one, especially Siwon who had a glimmer of hope. "Yes, I'll pass you the address," Minho finished.

"What did he find?" Siwon asked anxiously.

"Kyuhyun says he found something, but he has to discuss it with you first, hyung," Minho replied as he hung up and texted the address to his friend.

"I don't doubt that he's found a good spot," Kangin told no one specifically. "That punk is a genius," he smiled proudly, making Siwon grunt.

"I hope so."

After half an hour of waiting, the sound of the bell rang throughout the room. Ryeowook, who was closer to the door, ran to open and reveal a 17-year-old boy with the testament in his hands and his school uniform.

"We need to talk," Kyuhyun said immediately upon entering the room and finding Siwon looking on, but seeing that he was not alone, he added, "Alone”.

The heir Choi got up from his seat and instructed the brunette to follow him to his personal study where they went under the attentive gaze of everyone present who couldn't avoid worrying about whether there would be another verbal confrontation between the future spouses.

Everyone silently thanked him for only being Kyuhyun and not his brother with delicate but strong fists. Especially Siwon, who still had a beautiful bruise on his jaw thanks to Prince Cho Heechul. Who would have thought that the diva would hit so hard.

"What did you find?" asked the heir immediately after closing the door and without asking Kyunnie to sit down.

"It's the only solution we found in our short time," Kyuhyun tried to explain with a serious face.

"Just say it," roared Siwon with arms folded and a desperate look on his face. He would do anything to get out of marriage with Kyuhyun.

"We have to get married..."

"That's your big discovery?" asked the tallest one angrily. This boy is supposed to be a genius.

"Let me finish, ," grunted Kyuhyun angrily. "The Will says we should get married, but it doesn't say anything about not getting a divorce.

A muffled groan was heard behind the finely carved door but was ignored by both.

Understanding flowed through Siwon's scowl. Once they were married, they would be divorced immediately. The Wills would be fulfilled, everyone would have their inheritance and he could marry Kibum, live together, have a dog and then...

"Then we should get divorced right away," he said, smiling, with plans already made in his head.

And the brunette only wanted to hit him immediately because of his stupid expression, according to him "If you can read..." he began with a sarcastic smile "You must have read clause 3 which specifies that... we must live together" he murmured the last one with disgust while crossing his arms.

And all the life Siwon had already built up was destroyed again in a matter of seconds.

"What?"

Kyunnie rolled his eyes to the sky. He really didn't understand what Heechul had seen in him, the idiot didn't even know how to read "Lucky for you, I'm a genius" the brunette pointed at himself with a proud smile "And along with Leeteuk hyung, we have determined that the period for saying that we live together legally is 2 months" ended.

"So after we get married, we only have to live together for 2 months and then we can file for divorce?

"That's right. We'll comply with the Wills, we'll get what we're entitled to, we'll get on with our lives and forget this ever happened," said the boy with a slight smile. He already wanted to have his apartment in Seoul and take his friends there to play all day without having their parents behind them.

"Perfect! At least they didn't make a mistake with your nerd brain," said the taller one. "So if there's nothing else to say, I'll see you at the wedding," he took the brunette's arm as he tried to pull him out the door. He really didn't want another fight with the younger one so he had to leave immediately.

"You really didn't read anything, did you," Kyuhyun asked, snapping out of his grip and turning to look at him skeptically through his messy glasses. "Can you read?" he asked now really seriously.  Honestly, the genius Cho Kyuhyun couldn't bear to be with someone who couldn't even read. A chuckle was heard on the other side of the door.

The Choi grimaced and looked at him in a bad way "I can read, you little devil, what's your point?” In his defense, he had been too miserable to have read the will correctly.

"Forget it," he grunted, rolling his eyes and adjusting his glasses. "Minho, do you want to go play video games with me and Changmin at my house?" he shouted at the door.

"Of course I do!" was clearly heard from the other side.

"See you at the Neorago tomorrow at 5. Don't be late or I'll tell Kangin hyung to sell your house first. And at least go over the ABCs so you can read the clauses," he smiled charmingly and innocently as he opened the door and left the studio pulling Minho with him, leaving Siwon and the spies behind the door in a daze.

"It's worse than Heechul," Donghae said in astonishment to no one specifically.

His husband looked at him with both eyebrows arched. "He's his worthy successor," said Eunhyuk.

"He has a very sharp wit and a sharp tongue," replied Ryeowook.

"That little devil always finds a way to swindle me out of candies and food every time he sees me," grunted Kangin with his arms crossed and leaning against the door frame.

"Sounds like a pain in the ," said Yesung, wrapping one arm around Ryeowook's waist. A brief silence followed. "I like it," he smiled.

"He's the best student in school and the best I've ever had. I'm not surprised he found such a gap," Wook said with a proud look. It wasn't a secret to anyone that Kim Ryeowook adored his star pupil Cho Kyuhyun. He was really fond of the little demon because he was the only one he could argue with.

"If he's like Heechul, then this will be really fun," Eunhyuk smiled gummy to Donghae.

"If Minho is so fond of his friend, then he must be a good person," Donghae muttered, without wanting to say it out loud.

"He's a manipulative, spoiled, smug little megalomaniac," snorted the lawyer. "If anyone hurts him then I will personally break his bones," he threatened everyone with his finger raised. Yes, Kyunnie was a demon, but he was the perfect little son of Kangin, and Leeteuk loved him as well. "Especially you, Choi. You are lucky to have Kyunnie. Don't ruin it," he looked at the heir who only saw and heard his friends.

"Get out of my house all of you" was the only thing he could say that made everyone laugh.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Kyuhyun waited patiently in one of the private rooms of the famous and elegant Neorago restaurant. He had just left school, so he had his uniform and backpack with him.

When he had called for a reservation at the exclusive Korean food restaurant, he was prepared to use the prestige of his last name to request a space among all the reservations. Big was his surprise when they were told that there was already a reservation in the name of Choi Siwon, his boyfriend, the lady on the call had said.

After school, Changmin had invited them to eat hamburgers at the new soda fountain near his school. This offer was refused and provoked laughter from his friends when he explained why. And now the stupid Choi Siwon kept him waiting.

It was 5:05 pm. What an unpunctual man, he thought.

He was about to take his cell phone out for a game when the door opened revealing the stupid man in question in a stylish black vest, with black office pants and the sleeves of his white shirt rolled up to his elbows.

Kyunnie's heart quickened a bit when he accepted that at least the man was pleasing to the eye.

"You're late," he said instead.

The handsome man looked at the boy without expression. Doesn't this boy have any other outfit besides his uniform?

"Do you always dress the same?" asked the man, sitting in front of the boy and taking the menu that the waitress offered him in silence.

"It's not my fault that we always see each other when I come out of school," he answered by taking his menu and reading it carefully.

"I was at a very important meeting," Siwon responded.

They both fell into an uncomfortable silence.

"Did you read the clauses?"

The silence was broken by the brunette who took a sip of water.

"I did" Siwon gestured to the waitress who took his order and Kyuhyun's "They are complete crap" he said once the waitress left.

"We finally agree on something," Kyuhyun smiled sarcastically.

The heir couldn't help but smile back. "What shall we do?" he asked seriously.

The younger boy sighed and took another sip of his water. "The first one says that we should get married two weeks after my birthday. It's specific, so we can't change the date.”

"The second says that our families must go without excuse. But we have the advantage of organizing the wedding the way we want it"

"Wow! I see you can read"

"Don't start"

Both men were interrupted by the waitress's entrance with their respective orders. The two began to eat in silence.

"I want it to be simple and discreet. Obviously there will be no honeymoon, unless you want to tell me something," said the latter with an innocent look and tone.

If Siwon didn't know better, he would have spat out his food. "In your dreams, you little brat."

The little brat just laughed. "After the wedding I'll move to your house in Seoul where we'll live happily for 2 months" his smile and tone dripped with sarcasm to infinity

"I don't want to announce it publicly," Siwon said in reference to clause four.

"We have no choice in that one. Even our grandparents wrote down the places to give the news"

"Look, the truth is..." it caught his attention and Kyuhyun looked at him with an arched eyebrow "I have a boyfriend" Kyuhyun stopped his chopsticks halfway through his open mouth and made no sound. Siwon continued "I don't want him to misunderstand when he sees the news"

"Do you have... a boyfriend?" muttered the brunette in astonishment.

"Yes," answered the older man slowly.

A deep and uncomfortable silence settled on the table.

Until...

"Then why the hell are we getting married?!" Kyuhyun half shouted angrily, dropping his chopsticks hard on the table "How long have you been going out?

"A year and a half," replied Siwon, and poor Kyuhyun drowned in the water.

"A year and a half?" he asked as if he hadn't heard properly, and when the older man nodded, he couldn't take it anymore. "Why the hell didn't you tell my grandfather when he asked you?!" he said hysterically with his cheeks colored red with fury.

"Because it was a secret, I was supposed to tell my parents that night but your grandfather scared us too much to remember to tell them," Siwon tried to defend himself against the emotional attack of the little demon.

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to reply but closed it immediately. Honestly, he too had been traumatized by that dinner and could understand the Choi. At least a little.

"Well, it doesn't matter" he said a little more calmly and even sounded relieved "This is the perfect excuse to be able to break the stupid agreement and get what we are entitled to" he smiled hopefully "My parents hired more lawyers to look for a loophole, if my lawyers and your family join in then..."

"My parents won't do anything like that" Siwon looked dejected.

Anyone would think that both families had always had a good relationship considering that their patriarchs were so close and the children used to be very close before Siwon and Heechul broke up. The truth is that the adults and the youths, with the exception of Kyuhyun and Minho, didn't tolerate each other because of years of forced cohabitation by the grandparents. Siwon and Heechul were only the perfect excuse to start cutting bonds.

The fact that the decrepit old man suddenly played such a joke on them to force them together was a low blow.

"I know our parents hate each other but..." replied the brunette.

"No. They want me to marry you," Siwon interrupted in annoyance.

Siwon's parents began seeking any legal help to prevent the marriage. At least until Siwon believed that by revealing his relationship with Kibum to them, his parents would support them and it would count as a good excuse to break the testament. Well, that didn't happen.

When Siwon told them about the year-and-a-half relationship he had, his parents saw it as their salvation. And when they asked what family that blessed boy came from, Siwon made the mistake of telling them the truth.

When they heard that their youngest son, the top heir to Choi Enterprises, was in a relationship with a simple waiter, they ended their search for a loophole and approved of the marriage to Cho Kyuhyun, who at least was from a good family, if they were asked.

"Hyung was right... you are a coward," the youngster said to Siwon after he had told him the story of his parents.

The heir looked at him in a bad way: "I'm not a coward, kid."

"You are," Kyuhyun returned viciously. "If only you had had enough pants to fight for your relationship, you and I wouldn't be on a 'date' right now.

"You are a kid. You can't understand the business of adults, so don't talk," the elder returned, looking at him as if he were an infant not worth his attention.

You are a kid, kids can't go in there. He had been told when his mother got sick and was not given access to his room even though he hadn't seen her in a month.

You're a kid, you wouldn't understand, Kyunnie. His father told him when he asked him about the charts and graphs he was analyzing about ChoLine.

You're a kid, honey, and I don't want you to worry about things like this. Even his Heechul hyung told him the same thing when he wanted to bring him some comfort on the nights that Hee cried for Siwon.

Kyuhyun was so sick of hearing that ing phrase.

Yes, he was 17 years old. Yes, he was the youngest in his family. And yes, sometimes (all the time) he was a spoiled brat. But that didn't give the adults the right to treat him like a fool without logic or understanding.

God, he was the ing Cho Kyuhyun, the smartest guy in all South Korea, the same guy who had found a ing loophole before his parents' entire law firm.

He wouldn't let that idiot Choi Siwon scold him with the same thing.

"I’m. Not. A. Kid" spat out word for word with restrained fury and when Choi looked at him with his squinted eyes, he said, "I am old enough to understand that you are a stupid coward incapable of facing your mommy and daddy to try to decide for your life"

And then Choi Siwon rose to his full height to stare at the little demon who was still sitting with a clear challenge in his chocolate eyes.

Yes, Siwon didn't want to tell his parents about Kibum. But it wasn't for fear of rejection, it was for fear that Kibum would be hurt. The youngest of the Choi knew his parents very well and knew the horror stories that Donghae's lovers suffered, those that his parents didn't approve of. He wanted to save himself from hell, but above all, he wanted to protect Kibum.

What could the little devil know about love?

But before Siwon could try anything, the menacing silence was broken by the entrance of the waitress who arrived to check that everything was all right.

"Everything is fine," Kyuhyun replied to the waitress while looking at the older man angrily, contrasting his tender and calm tone of voice with "Mr. Choi will pay for the bill. Thank you," he smiled brightly at the woman.

Cho Kyuhyun grabbed his backpack and cell phone to leave the room with proud and quick steps, leaving the heir with nerves on edge and an immense desire for a drink.

When Siwon arrived at his house, he did just that. He took out the most expensive whiskey he had and drank it while writing, long and hard, all the reasons why Cho Kyuhyun was the most despicable being he had ever known.

Excellent first date.

-----------------------

The next chapter will be on the dates of Siwon and Kyuhyun and their first approaches. Both idiots will realize that in fact, they understand each other very well. 

It will most likely take a while to update :(

Tell me what you think about this chapter. See you ^^