Two

Don't Leave Me

This time I come with a double update!

Enjoy It!

-----------

2

"We got the Leeum Museum," announced Yesung happily once they arrived at Siwon's office after the meeting.

"Of course we did. They loved my idea," said Eunhyuk smiling arrogantly as she sat in Siwon's chair. Obviously, the man was not going to miss the opportunity to praise himself, and he knew that his hyung was upset.

Indeed, Yesung looked at him with a scowl and then hit him on the head and leaned against the desk with a disapproving look "It was a team effort, monkey"

Siwon and Eunhyuk laughed mockingly at his hyung and his inability to understand the jokes.

"What are you laughing at, Masi?”  The elder asked Siwon, who was sitting at the other end of his desk, "We could have lost it because of you," and he looked at him with a pout.

"I'm really sorry, Hyung" the young COO was sorry "The alarm didn't go off and I fell asleep"

"Were you with Kibum?" asked the monkey turning in the chair.

"Yes, I was." He smiled in love "I spent the weekend with him in my apartment" One of the best weekends of his life, if you ask him.

By Friday night he had picked up Kibum from work to take him on a date. After an exquisite dinner, they had moved to Siwon's apartment to be filled with pampering and kissing. Of course, the lovebirds hadn't gotten out of bed for two days, so Siwon forgot to set an alarm for Monday morning.

"That explains why you disappeared these days," said Yesung with both eyebrows raised. His hyungs imagined what had happened.

"We should all have dinner on Friday night so I can introduce you properly" Siwon looked innocently at his friends. Eunhyuk and Yesung exchanged a look.

"All?" Eunhyuk asked.

"You know, you, Donghae, Yesung and Ryeowook" the COO gave them a half smile.

"Are you really that serious?" asked Eunhyuk checking his cell phone.

"Of course I am," replied an annoyed Siwon. His relationship with Kibum was more than serious, it was THE relationship.

Both friends stared at him as if they didn't believe him. Siwon pushed Eunhyuk and the chair with his foot to open his desk drawer and pull out a small black velvet box.

Eunhyuk and Yesung watched in amazement as their friend opened the box and placed it in the middle of the desk so they could admire the simple but very elegant silver ring with engravings.

"That's how serious I am about him," said Siwon smiling. "I'll propose to him at the weekend," he ended up really radiant.

The CMO and the CDO took another quick look.

"So do your parents know about it?" asked Yesung.

Siwon wanted hugs and congratulations. He wanted to see the look everyone had given when Donghae and Eunhyuk announced their engagement. Instead, he received a direct hit of reality.

"Not yet," he replied with a sad look.

Siwon, Yesung and Eunhyuk met Kim Kibum at the bar that the three friends used to frequent after Siwon returned from the United States two years ago. Although it was one of the most exclusive bars in Seoul, Kibum was a simple waiter assigned to the VIP table the friends had.

Siwon had noticed this immediately when they first went there. He found the younger one incredibly adorable when he saw him with his obvious inexperience in dealing with customers that was easily forgiven by his adorable eyes and cheeks.

After some time trying to get the waiter's attention with ill-concealed flirting and several laughs from his friends, the young Kibum kindly asked the recent graduate Choi Siwon not to bother him anymore.

A very impressive tactic for the young heir who had never known rejection.

When asked why he did not want to accept it, Kibum replied that it wouldn't be a simple night for a customer at the bar.

And Siwon couldn't have been more surprised and in love with that young man.

From then on, Siwon made an effort to conquer and let Kim Kibum know that he was serious about him.

After 6 months of courtship, Kibum had realized that Siwon's feelings were true and he not only accepted them, but also reciprocated them.

Nevertheless, Siwon had explained to his lover that his parents would never approve of their relationship.

Choi Siwon loved his parents, but he knew that he would never see the end if they found out about his affair with Kibum, someone they would consider inferior to them.

His older brother, Donghae, had had the occasional relationship with people his parents would not approve of, yet he never heeded their opinions and lived his life well.

When Donghae and Eunhyuk fell in love and made their relationship official, Mr. and Mrs. Choi gave a great shout of relief to see that their eldest son had come to his senses and had chosen the Creative Director of Choi Enterprises, who was also one of Mr. Choi's favorite subordinates, as his husband. Honestly, that was what saved him from the family repudiation when Donghae let them know that he didn't want to inherit the company that his great-grandfather, grandfather and father had so diligently built.

If Siwon, their now top heir, were to give them the news of his choice of partner, it would definitely raise hell at Choi Manor.

Kibum, surprisingly, was the one who told him to keep the relationship a secret and no one, except Siwon's friends, knew of its existence.

Kibum loved Siwon and Siwon loved Kibum. That was all he needed.

"I am planning to tell them after the meeting with the Cho. And of course I need your help and Hae's help to do that" Siwon said to his brother-in-law with his arms crossed.

"Then will you tell them tonight?" Hyuk asked, looking at his watch.

"Are you meeting with the Cho today?" asked Yesung again.

"That's right," sighed Eunhyuk turning the chair again. "Old Grandpa requested a family reunion for today. And when I say family I mean the whole Cho family and the whole Choi family"

Yesung clicked his tongue and smiled ironically "Well, I don't really envy you guys" he laughed and now it was Eunhyuk who hit him.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Old Cho Dong Hwan, lived in one of the many properties of his family. Although it was small, since only the man, his caretakers and servants lived there, it was extremely elegant and decorated with exquisite taste.

Dong Hwan had chosen that property as his permanent residence after the death of his wife because of the enormous dining room that it possessed.

There all his blood family, the Cho, and his heart family, the Choi, could sit.

Siwon's grandfather, Choi Byeong Ok, had been the best friend since grandfather Cho's childhood. His wives had also formed a close friendship with each other. As a result, both families had prospered together over the years.

Siwon and Donghae had grown up calling the son and daughter of old Dong Hwan and their respective spouses uncles.  They played with Heechul and Sungmin, the older grandchildren, as if they were cousins.

When their cousin Minho and Kyuhyun were born, the elders didn't want to play with babies who would ruin their games. When Kyu and Min were old enough not to ruin the fun, the others were no longer interested in children's games.

Donghae, Heechul, Sungmin and he had gone to different universities in the United States but they all kept in touch. They had been inseparable at the time, but once he and Heechul broke up, causing a big scandal in their families, the group had split up.

Another reason why family meetings were so uncomfortable.

The silence in the dining room prevailed. Old Dong Hwan was sitting at the head, his blood family, the Cho, were on his right; his heart family, the Choi, were on the left.

The elders saw each other silently wondering who would be brave enough to break the silence.

The younger ones were doing their best not to yawn and fall asleep from the boredom that already overwhelmed them after 15 minutes of uncomfortable silence because the grandfather kept looking at the infinite from his place.

"When I met Choi Byeong Ok in my childhood..." Grandpa Cho spoke in the midst of silence making more than one person jump out of their seat at the sudden sound "... The man became my best friend immediately" and more than one rolled his eyes in silence.

Of course everyone knew the old story of how Grandpa Cho and Grandpa Choi were best friends, blah blah blah, they had helped each other expand their respective businesses, blah blah blah, Byeong Ok saved Dong Hwan from dying in a robbery at one of ChoLine's branches, blah blah blah, both men considered themselves brothers, blah blah blah blah.

It would be a nice and endearing story about the union of both families if I just didn't repeat it at every ing dinner party they had. Seriously, there were times I told it up to 4 times at one dinner. Siwon was so traumatized by this story that he even told it to Kibum several times.

"I'm so glad you all could come," the man continued. Although he had said how happy he was, it was hard to believe when you saw his look and his stern tone. He rang the bell on the table, giving way to a crowd of servants who immediately served the food to everyone present.

Everyone knew that Patriarch Cho hated dinner parties with conversations, he used to say that traditional Korean food was made to be enjoyed in silence, each one reflecting on the incredible cultural value they possessed, so everyone was really surprised when the old man spoke while they ate.

"Heechul" the man called his oldest grandson making this medium choke on hearing his name from all present.

Heechul quickly composed himself before everyone's attentive gaze "Yes, Grandpa?" he asked with a tense smile.

"You've been engaged for some time, when do you plan to have the wedding? I don't want to die without seeing my oldest grandson married" what followed that question was a silence much more impressive than the ones from the past. All the silverware stopped making noise when they heard the question.

It was common knowledge that the ones most upset about Siwon and Heechul's breakup were grandparents Cho and Choi, who had seen their dreams of bringing their families together, legally, frustrated.

That the man had asked the date of the marriage he hadn't blessed without mentioning that Heechul was still in time to repent, or that he had made a sarcastic comment about communist China, was of concern.

Perhaps Donghae should give the old man a checkup, Siwon thought.

"We... Well..." Siwon had never heard the great Cho Heechul stutter, that showed the impact of the question asked, Hankyung knew it and Siwon noticed him holding his hand under the table to show his support "Hangeng and I want a winter wedding" he smiled tense.

"I see" at no time had the old man stopped looking and eating from his plate, so no one was completely sure that the man was actually listening to "Sungmin" Heechul sighed silently when he was put aside while the above-mentioned man stirred restlessly in his seat.

"Tell me, Grandpa" he smiled showing all his tenderness even though old Cho didn't see it.

The conversation continued with the man asking Sungmin when he and his wife Kim Sa Eun were planning to give him great-grandchildren, asking Donghae the same question on behalf of his old friend Choi, and embarrassing Minho when he asked about his relationship with Lee Taemin.

The elders kept wondering why the sudden questioning of the younger ones about the state of their relationships or marriages.

Siwon kept thinking to himself that it would be a good idea to drop the bomb on their relationship when it was his turn, or to wait to be alone with his parents and save himself the argument that was sure to follow his confession. In his opinion, it was better to wait to be with his parents in order to have the support of Donghae and his husband and thus avoid a scene in front of the Cho family.

For this reason, he didn't hesitate for a second when Grandpa Cho asked him if he had a girlfriend or boyfriend, with a simple and sharp No. Eunhyuk, who held the wine glass to his lips, stopped his arm at this and turned to look at Siwon immediately.

The heir Choi was not surprised by this, instead he almost died from his own tongue when Grandpa Cho left his food for the first time throughout the dinner to look him directly in the eyes.

The gesture was noticed by all present who also left their food alone in order to listen carefully to what the old man with the frown had to say about Siwon's bachelorhood.

The older man looked at him with a somewhat threatening gesture, as if evaluating young Choi, which made everyone stop any blinking and made the observer want to vomit.

"Mmmmm" growled the grandfather and continued with his meal.

What kind of response was that?

Siwon exchanged glances with Donghae and Eunhyuk as Kyuhyun cast a panicked look at Minho. His turn had come.

"Kyuhyun" his grandfather called the last victim of the day, at least that's what they expected "Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" he immediately asked, staring at his youngest grandson.

Everyone's eyes went back and forth from Kyuhyun to the old man. Kyuhyun hated him.

Siwon had never spoken to Kyuhyun, not really. Siwon was 6 years old when he was born, a big boy like him didn't like babies, he only put up with Minho because he was his direct cousin and although he was now like his little brother, he never tried to get along with Kyuhyun even though he was his cousin's best friend.

The Cho family boasted of Kyuhyun's enormous intelligence, always the best in class, except in sports, that was Minho's achievement. But Kyuhyun was a genius at math. Siwon couldn't care less.

Heechul used to talk about his brother with much love and affection, the evil maknae, he used to call him.

Sungmin used to say that the evil little Kyunnie was crude and rude but everyone loved him too much to let his attitude pass.

Minho also loved his best friend very much, and together with Changmin, the three of them were always close.

Ryeowook, Yesung's boyfriend and Kyuhyun and Minho's teacher, never failed to praise young Cho for his sharp intellect and sharp tongue.

In Siwon's opinion, Cho Kyuhyun was a simple spoiled child and couldn't understand the fuss over a dull looking boy.

The young heir Choi couldn't have cared less about his response when Kyuhyun spoke.

"No, Grandfather" he answered simply.

And then something happened that made Siwon pay attention, that both adults and young people stopped breathing and had their hair stand on end: Grandpa Cho smiled.

Like, really. A big smile of happiness spread on his face.

Not a single person in that room had seen Grandpa Cho with a smile.

The elders were decidedly concerned now. The grandchildren of blood and heart were terrified.

The effect was so great that Siwon forgot to tell his parents about his secret relationship with Kibum once dinner was over.

What he didn't know was that his and Kyuhyun's response was the incentive Grandpa needed to call his lawyer.