One

Don't Leave Me

Hello!
Thank you very much for your comments and subscriptions ^^
This chapter is just a taste of what life was like for Kyuhyun and Siwon a few years before everything exploded. 
I hope you enjoy it. 

-------------------

1

6 years ago…

Sorry sorry, sorry sorry...

The alarm and the rays of the sun coming through the window indicated that it was already 7:30 AM in Seoul.

The 17-year-old boy, deeply asleep in his bed, woke up when the song echoed throughout the room. He cursed his older brother for playing his favorite band's song as an alarm clock because he now hated that tune with all his heart.

He waved his hand and turned off the sound in one fell swoop. He got out of bed and grabbed his glasses from the bedside table so he could clear his eyes and start his Monday routine.

After his visit to the bathroom and with his uniform on, he went downstairs to find his breakfast ready in the huge family dining room.

“Good morning, Mom" Kyuhyun greeted his mother with a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to her in the dining room.

“Good morning, dear" said his mother, giving him a warm smile.

Kyuhyun began eating cheerfully before his mother's attentive gaze “Heechul hyung hasn't come down?” he asked with his mouth full and his glasses in disarray.

Mrs. Cho looked at him tenderly and then answered, "He came down a long time ago. Your father woke him up very early to accompany him to the company as soon as possible”.

“Isn't it a little early?" he asked again.

“You know, your father wants to create good habits for him before he left him alone in the company" his mother said, and Kyuhyun couldn't resist smiling for his brother and his ruined beauty dreams.

ChoLine was the number one fashion house in all of South Korea and one of the most powerful in the world. Great-grandmother Cho was a humble seamstress in her hometown who began to gain fame among the neighbors because she used to create beautiful designs for her and her friends. Great-grandfather Cho then began to promote his wife to his fellow workers and in a short time they had created a small store.

The business then passed to his son, Grandpa Cho, who along with his wife continued to expand the branches to more parts until ChoLine was established as one of the best fashion houses in Korea.

Kyuhyun and Heechul's father was responsible for making it the best in Korea, and now his eldest son, Cho Heechul had become one of the best designers in the company under his father's careful supervision.

Needless to say, the Cho's were one of the richest and most powerful families in all of Asia.

"Are your exams starting today?" asked his mother.

"That's right," replied the younger with his mouth full.

"Kyunnie, manners," the woman chided lovingly. She smiled as her little boy apologized and began to swallow "Did you study?" she asked.

"What for?" Kyuhyun smiled arrogantly "I don't need it".

"It never hurts," his mother said with a smile. She knew Kyuhyun would pass with high marks as usual, but as her husband said, it didn't hurt to create good habits for her children.

The little boy looked at his mother with a smile. "I'm done, see you, Mom," Kyuhyun said, getting up and taking his backpack and then kissing the woman goodbye.

"Don't forget that today we're going to visit your grandfather after school," shouted his mother as the teenager walked out the door.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

‘Cause I can´t stop thinking about you girl…

A couple of bodies stirred restlessly in bed at the sound of a cell phone.

Both bodies were hugging tightly under the covers.

One of them cursed before sliding his arm over his partner to grab his phone from the bedside table.

"Hello?" he answered without checking who was calling.

"Hello?" repeated the voice from the other side with a clearly annoying tone "Siwon, where the hell are you? The meeting starts in 20 minutes!" shouted the voice annoyingly.

Siwon turned his phone away from his friend's scream, looked at the time on his phone, and got out of bed immediately without caring that he was .

"Hyung, I'll be there in 10," the man quickly answered before hanging up the call and going into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Siwon?" muttered the other body in the bed, he had woken up to the sound of a scream on the phone and finished getting up when he heard his boyfriend get into the shower.

The man, who was also , stretched out before taking Siwon's shirt that was on the floor beside his bed.

He smiled when the smell of his beloved reached his nose and with a happy sigh walked with his shirt on to the kitchen to make coffee for him and Siwon.

It was a few minutes before Siwon entered the kitchen already dressed and ready with his briefcase in hand.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I won't be able to stay for breakfast with you," he muttered as he gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Kibum received the kiss gladly. "Shall we have dinner together?" he asked with a smile.

Siwon's gaze was tender as he denied, "I'm sorry, but I have to go visit Mr. Cho. My parents will kill me if I don't go. See you" gave him one last kiss before he walked out the door.

"Don't forget to eat something," shouted Kibum.

Siwon smiled at his boyfriend's concern as he got into his car and drove to the office.

Choi Enterprises was one of the most powerful companies in Korea and the world. The company specialized in managing special events, from political meetings, K-Pop concerts to art exhibitions.

Of course, the Choi family, consisting of Mr. and Mrs. and their two sons, Choi Donghae, the eldest, and Choi Siwon, the youngest, were social butterflies in Korea and Asia.

When Donghae told his parents that he wanted to study medicine instead of taking over the company, Siwon, who was in the United States finishing college, took the opportunity to return and show his parents that he was capable of carrying the immense responsibility of being Choi's top heir.

Although he was now late for one of the company's most important meetings because he fell asleep at his boyfriend's house.

You can't control everything.

**

"Where the hell is it?" Yesung, the company's marketing director and one of Choi Siwon's best friends, kept seeing the door every second waiting for his friend "The meeting starts in 5 minutes. We can't be unpunctual with these men"

Eunhyuk, the creative director, waited patiently for his friend and brother-in-law. He looked at Yesung with amusement. As he said, there are only 5 minutes left to start the meeting with their next clients, and he is surprised that he is not cursing and swearing as he usually does. Surely Ryeowook has already made him promise not to curse so much, at least not in public.  

When it looked like Yesung was about to break that promise, the door opened showing COO Choi Siwon. He looked at his friends and partners for a moment.

"Shall we go into the boardroom now?" he asks innocently.

Yesung is about to utter a rude remark but is stopped by Eunhyuk “Of course, we mustn't keep our customers waiting” he throws a chewy smile at his hyung who just snorts.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

"Kyuhyun" Shim Changmin called out to his best friend as he put one arm around his shoulders "Let's go to your place or mine so I can kick your at StarCraft," he said with a smile.

Minho laughed at his friend's provocation. These two couldn't be at peace if they weren't constantly bothering each other.

Kyuhyun took his best friend's arm and pulled it off his shoulders with a sarcastic look. "Fortunately for you, I have to go see my grandfather today so I can't crush you as usual.

Minho grimaces as he looks at Kyuhyun "Are you going to see Grandpa Cho? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes," he says, shuddering dramatically next to Changmin.

It was common knowledge that Grandpa Cho was one of the strictest and toughest people in Korea.

"What are you talking about? You're coming too, idiot," laughed Kyuhyun. Of course he wasn't going to face this alone.

"Me? Why should I go?" asked frowning Minho.

"The Choi are invited too" said Kyuhyun as he hit his friend's head.

"I thought they were no longer talking to each other after Heechul hyung and Siwon hyung had broken up," Changmin said strangely.

Siwon and Heechul had been sweethearts when they were both studying in the United States. Although Heechul was older than Siwon, the two had made a good couple, and everyone was surprised when they announced the end of their relationship. Both families hoped they could get married, of course, this didn't happen.

"It was like that at first, but when Siwon hyung returned from America he made peace with Heechul hyung and our parents and grandparents stopped regretting their breakup. Now Old Cho is inviting them to family reunions again," Kyuhyun related with the sarcasm dripping from the last sentence.

"Thank God," said Minho to heaven, rubbing his head, "because basically my aunt and mother had forbidden me to talk to Kyuhyun any more when our hyungs were over.

The three laughed as they remembered how Changmin was the carrier pigeon for Cho Kyuhyun and Choi Minho during the breakup between his brother and cousin respectively.

"Anyway, we have to go," Kyuhyun took his friend's arm and pulled it away from Changmin.

"But my mother didn't tell me anything," Minho muttered as his last excuse. He didn't want to go visit old Cho, no thanks, he wanted to spare himself the ordeal.

As soon as he said this, his cell phone rang indicating that he had a new message.

Believing the message to be his salvation, he opened it immediately just to read:

Honey, I forgot to tell you in the morning, but after school you must go with Kyuhyun to visit his grandfather.  No excuses, Choi Minho. See you, I love you <3

Kyuhyun, who was also looking at his friend's cell phone, smiled grimly before pulling his friend who screamed in frustration.

"I hope you survive," said a smiling Changmin as he waved his hand in farewell.

-----------

I apologize if you find a mistake in the writing. English is not my first language and I am still learning to master it. 

Let me know what you think ^^

See you in the next chapter where Siwon and Kyuhyun finally meet.